是有两个睡在那一间
There are two lodg’d together.
一个人喊”上帝保佑我们”
One cried ‘God bless us!’
另一个人喊”阿门”
and ‘Amen’ the other.
好像他们看见我高举着染满鲜血的双手
As they had seen me with these hangman’s hands.
听着他们惊慌的口气说”上帝保佑”
Listening their fear, I could not say ‘Amen’.
我想说”阿门”却说不出口
When they did say ’God bless us!’
不要把它放在心上
Consider it not so deeply.
可是为什么我说不出”阿门”两个字来呢
But wherefore could not I pronounce ‘Amen’?
我才是需要上帝垂恩的
I had most need of blessing,
可是”阿门”两个字却哽在我的喉头
and ‘Amen’ stuck in my throat
我们做这种事 不能尽往这方面去想
These deeds must not be thought after these ways;
这样会使我们发疯的
so, it will make us mad.
我仿佛听见一个声音喊着
Methought I heard a voice cry
“不要再睡了”
Sleep no more!
麦克白已经杀害了睡眠
Macebesh does murder sleep,
那无辜的睡眠
The innocent sleep.
把忧虑的乱丝编织起来的睡眠
Sleep that knits up the ravell’d sleeve of care,
那日常的死亡 疲劳者的沐浴
The death of each day’s life, sore labour’s bath,
受伤的心灵的油膏 大自然最丰盛的菜肴
balm of hurt minds, great nature’s second course,
生命的盛筵上最主要的营养
Chief nourisher in life’s feast.
你说这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
那声音继续向全屋子喊着 “不要再睡了”
Still it cried ‘Sleep no more!’ to all the house:
“葛莱密斯已经杀害了睡眠
‘Glamis hath murder’d sleep,
所以考特将再也得不到睡眠
and therefore Cawdor Shall sleep no more;
麦克白也将再也得不到睡眠”
Macbeth shall sleep no more.’
谁喊着这样的话
Who was it that thus cried?
我的爵爷
Why, worthy thane,
您这样胡思乱想
You do unbend your noble strength,
会妨碍您的健康
to think so brainsicklyof things.
去拿些水来吧
Go get some water.
洗掉您手上的血迹
And wash this filthy witness from your hand.
为什么您要把这两把刀带来
Why did you bring these daggers from the place?
它们应该放在那边 把它们放回去
They must lie there: go carry them;
在那两个熟睡的侍卫身上涂上血迹
and smear the sleepy grooms with blood.
我不会再回去了
I’ll go no more:
我不敢去回想刚才所做的事
I am afraid to think what I have done;
更没有胆量再去多看一眼
Look on’t again. I dare not.
意志动摇的人
Infirm of purpose!
把刀子给我
Give me the daggers:
睡着的人和死了的人不过和画像一样
the sleeping and the dead are but as pictures:
只有孩童的眼睛才会害怕画中的魔鬼
’tis the eye of childhood that fears a painterd devil.
要是他还流着血
If he do bleed,
我就把血涂在那两个侍卫的脸上
I’ll gild the faces of the grooms withal;
因为我们必须让人家看出是他们的罪恶
for it must seem their guilt.
那敲门的声音是从哪里来的
Whence is that knocking?
怎么回事 一点声音都让得我心惊肉跳
How is’t with me, when every noise appals me?
这是一双怎样的手
What hands are here.
它们要挖出我的眼睛
They pluck out mine eyes.
倾尽海水能洗净我手上的血迹吗
Will all great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood from my hand?
不 恐怕我这满手的血
No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas
倒要把一碧无垠的海水
in incarnadine,
染成一片殷红呢
making the green one red.
我的双手和你一样 也是同样的颜色了
My hands are of your colour;
可是我的心却羞于像你那样变成惨白
but I shame to wear a heart so white.
我听见有人在敲打南面的门
I hear a knocking at the south entry;
我们回到房♥间里去
retire we to our chamber;
只需一点水就可以洗掉血迹
A little water clears us of this deed:
多么容易的事啊
How easy is it, then!
你的魄力到哪里去了
Your constancy hath left you unattended.
听 又在敲门了
Hark! More knocking.
披上你的睡衣
Get on your night-gown,
也许人家会来找我们
lest occasion call us, and show us to be watchers.
别再这样傻头傻脑地胡思乱想了
Be not lost so poorly in your thoughts.
要想到我所做的事 最好还是忘掉我自己
To know my deed ’twere best not know myself.
用你拍打门的声音把邓肯惊醒吧
Wake Duncun with thy knocking!
我希望你能惊醒他
I would thou couldst!
吹吧 风啊 涨破了你的脸颊
Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks!
《李尔王》
罗格·阿莱姆
狂风怒号♥
Rage! Blow!
大雨尽管倾盆而下吧
You cataracts and hurricanoes, spout.
浸没了我们的尖塔 淹沉了屋顶上的风标
Till you have drench’d our steeples, drown’d the cocks!
硫磺电火迅如思绪
You sulphurous and thought-executing fires.
劈碎橡树的巨雷的先驱
Vaunt-couriers to oak-cleaving thunderbolts.
烧焦了我的白发 你这震撼一切的霹雳
Singe my white head. And thou, all shaking thunder,
把这生殖繁密 饱满的地球击平了吧
smite flat the thick rotundity o’ the world!
打碎造物的模型 不要让一颗忘恩负义的
Crack nature’s moulds, all germens spill at once
人类的种子留在世上
that make ingrateful man.
尽情雷声滚滚
Rumble thy bellyful.
尽情吐着火舌 倾泻暴雨
Spit, fire. Spout, rain.
雨风雷电 都不是我的女儿
Nor rain, wind, thunder, fire, are my daughters.
我不责怪你们的无情
I tax not you, you elements, with unkindness.
我不曾给你们国土 也不曾认你们做我的孩子
I never gave you kingdom, call’d you children.
你们没有顺从我的义务
You owe me no subscription:
所以 随你们高兴尽施淫♥威♥吧
then let fall. Your horrible pleasure:
我站在这儿 只是奴隶 一个可怜虚弱的
here I stand, your slave. A poor, infirm, weak,
无力且遭人贱视的糟老头
and despised old man.
可是我仍要骂你们是帮凶
But yet I call you servile ministers.
因为你们帮助我那两个恶毒的女儿
That have with two pernicious daughters join’d.
滥用上天的威力
Your high engender’d battles ‘gainst a head.
来跟白发苍苍的老人作对
so old and white as this.
啊 这太卑劣了
O, ho. Tis foul.
不 我要忍♥受
No, I will be the pattern
世人所不能忍♥受之苦
of all patience.
我要闭口
I will say
无言
nothing.
来 查米恩
Now, Charmian!
《安东尼与克莉奥佩特拉》
哈利特·沃特 巴丝谢芭·派普 艾米·拉克森
我的姑娘们 替我穿上女王的装束
Show me, my women, like a queen.
我要再到昔特纳斯河去和玛克·安东尼相会
I am again for Cydnus to meet Mark Antony.
把我的衣服给我
Bring me my rope.
结束了 亲爱的娘娘
Finish, good lady;
光明的白昼已经过去
the bright day is done.
我们属于黑暗了
And we are for the dark.
替我把王冠戴上
Put on my crown;
我心里怀着永生的渴望
I have Immortal longings in me:
埃及葡萄的芳酿从此再也不会
now no more. The juice of Egypt’s grape
沾润我的嘴唇
shall moist this lip.
快点 好伊拉丝 赶快
Yare, yare, good Iras; quick.
我仿佛听见
Methinks I hear
安东尼的呼唤
Antony call;
我看见他站起来
I see him rouse himself.
夸奖我壮烈的行动
To praise my noble act;
我的夫 我来了
husband, I come:
但愿我的勇气为我证明我可以做你的妻子而无愧
Now to that name my courage prove my title!
我是火 我是风
I am fire and air;
我身上其余的原素
my other elements.
让它们随着污浊的皮囊同归于腐朽吧
I give to baser life.
你们好了吗
So; have you done?
那么来
Come then,
接受我嘴唇上最后的温暖
and take the last warmth of my lips.
再会 善良的查米恩
Farewell, kind Charmian;
伊拉丝 永别了
Iras, long farewell.
难道我的嘴唇上也有毒蛇的汁液吗
Have I the aspic in my lips?
你倒下了吗
Dost fall?
要是你这样轻轻地就和生命分离
If thou and nature can so gently part.
那么死神的刺击正像情人手下的一捻♥
The stroke of death is as a lover’s pinch.
虽然疼痛
Which hurts,
却是心愿
and is desired.
溶解吧 密密的乌云 化成雨点落下吧
Dissolve, thick cloud, and rain;
这样我就可以说
that I may say,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!