Not having that which having makes them short.
没有什么可让时光变短
Good. In love?
好 恋爱了?
Out. Of love?
失恋了 失恋了?
Out of her favor where I am in love. Don’t spend it all at once.
我爱她但是她不爱我 不要太过发挥
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Do you understand me? No, sir.
你了解我的意思? 不了解 先生
You’re speaking about a baggage we never even meet.
这只是一位无足轻重的女人
What will be left in his purse when he meets his Juliet?
后来遇到他的茱莉叶该怎么办?
Juliet? You mean Ethel. God’s teeth!
茱莉叶? 你是指爱索 别打扰我
Am I to suffer this constant stream of interruption?
我怎么能忍♥受这样不断的干扰?
What will he do in Act Two, when he meets the love of his life?
他在第二幕遇到他此生至爱时 该怎么表现?
I-l’m very sorry, sir. I have not seen Act Two.
十分抱歉 我没看到第二幕
Of course you have not. I have not written it.
你当然没有 我还没写出来
Go once more.
再练一次
Will.
威廉
Where is Mercutio?
马库修呢?
Locked safe in here. I’ll leave the scene in your safekeeping, Ned.
在这儿 我把这一幕保留给你
I have a sonnet to write.
我有十四行诗要写
Sonnet? You mean a play!
十四行诗? 你指的是剧本
For Lady Viola De Lesseps,
薇奥拉·德·勒沙小姐亲启
by the hand of Thomas Kent.
汤玛士·肯特转交
“Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
我是否应把你比做夏日?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
你比夏日更美丽 更温柔
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May…”
狂风摇动着迷人的五月花蕾…
Two hours at prayer!
祷告了两个钟头
Lady Viola is pious, my lord.
薇奥拉小姐是虔诚的 阁下
Piety is for Sunday!
虔诚是礼拜日的事
And two hours of prayer is not piety, it is self-importance.
那不是虔诚 是自视过高
It would be better that you return tomorrow, my lord.
你最好明天再来 阁下
It would be better if you’d tell her
你最好告诉她
to get off her knees and show some civility…
对另外六天的主人
to her six-day lord and master!
要表现得更有礼貌
My lady Viola.
我的薇奥拉小姐
Lord Wessex. You’ve been waiting.
韦赛斯阁下 久候了
I am aware of it.
我知道
But it is beauty’s privilege.
但那是美女的特权
You flatter, my lord.
恭维了 阁下
No. I have spoken to the queen.
我和女王谈过了
Her Majesty’s consent is requisite when a Wessex takes a wife,
我娶妻时必须先得到女王的同意
and once given, her consent is her command.
她同意的即是命令
Do you intend to marry, my lord?
阁下 你打算结婚啦?
Your father should keep you better informed.
你父亲应该告诉你了
He has bought me for you.
他把你许配给了我
He returns from his estates to see us married two weeks from Saturday.
他两个个礼拜后回来参加我们的婚礼
You are allowed to show your pleasure.
你现在可以表示你的快乐
But I do not love you, my lord.
但是我并不爱你 阁下
How your mind hops about.
你在胡思乱想些什么
Your father was a shopkeeper.
你的父亲是老板
Your children will bear arms, and I will recover my fortune.
而你将拥有地位 我将拥有财富
That is the only matter under discussion today.
今天谈论的只有这一件事
You will like Virginia.
你会喜欢维吉尼亚的
Virginia? Oh, yes.
维吉尼亚? 是啊
My fortune lies in my plantations. The tobacco weed.
我的财富全靠我农场里的烟草
I need 4,000 pounds to fit out a ship and put my investments to work.
我需要四千英镑买♥♥货赚钱
I fancy tobacco has a future.
我相信烟草是有前途的
We will not stay there long. Three or four years.
我们不会在那待太久 大概三 四年吧
But why me?
为什么选我?
It was your eyes.
是你的眼睛
No, your lips.
不 是你的唇
Will you defy your father and your queen?
你要违抗你的父亲和女王?
The queen has consented?
女王同意了?
She wants to inspect you.
她要见见你
At Greenwich, come Sunday.
礼拜日在格林威治
Be submissive, modest, grateful…
要恭顺 端庄 宜人
and brief.
穿着简洁
I will do my duty, my lord.
我会尽我的职责 阁下
“Master Will, poet dearest to my heart,
威廉先生 我心中的诗人
I beseech you banish me from yours.
我求你 把我从你心里忘了
I am to marry Lord Wessex.
我将要嫁给韦赛斯阁下
A daughter’s duty…
一个做女儿的责任
and the queen’s command.”
以及女王的命令
Gentlemen upstage Ladies downstage
男士们在台上 女士们在台下
Gentlemen upstage Ladies downstage
男士们在台上 女士们在台下
Are you a lady Mr. Kent
肯特先生你是女士吗?
I’m very sorry, sir.
十分抱歉 先生
We’re gonna have to do it again.
我们得再练一次
You did not like the speech?
你不喜欢这台词?
No, the speech is excellent.
没有 台词非常的好
“Oh, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you.”
我看见你和小仙女在一起
Excellent, and a good length.
太棒了 长短刚好
But then he disappears for the length of a bible.
但是他这么久没有出现
There. You have this duel.
啊 你有场决斗的戏
A skirmish of words and swords such as I never wrote, nor anyone.
唇枪舌剑 我从未写过 任何人也没写过
He dies with such passion and poetry as you ever heard.
他死得激♥情♥而诗意
“A plague on both your houses!”
咒你们两家都闹瘟疫!
He dies?
他死了?
Where are my pages?
我的剧本在哪儿?
Did you give her my letter?
你把我的信给她了吗?
And this is for you!
这是给你的
Oh, Thomas, she has cut my strings.
喔 汤玛士 她不理我了
I’m unmanned,
我完了
unmended and unmade,
完了 毁了
Iike a puppet in a box.
就像在盒子里的木偶
Writer, is he? Row your boat!
他是作家吗? 摇你的船!
She tells me to keep away.
她叫我离她远点
She is to marry Lord Wessex! What should I do?
她要嫁人了! 我该怎么办?
If you love her, you must do as she asks.
你爱她 就照她所说的做
And break her heart and mine? It is only yours you can know.
伤她的心和我的心? 只是你自己的心吧
She loves me, Thomas!
她爱我 汤玛士
Does she say so? No.
她有这么说? 没有
And yet she does where the ink has run with tears.
她爱我 纸上留下了她的泪痕
Was she weeping when she gave you this?
她给你信的时候在哭吗?
Her letter came to me by the nurse. Your aunt.
她的奶娘给我的 你的姑妈
Yes, my aunt.
是的 我的姑妈
But perhaps she wept a little.
也许她掉了些泪
Tell me how you love her, Will.
你爱她多少 威廉
Like a sickness and its cure together.
爱的欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Oh, yes.
是啊
Like rain and sun.
如雨露阳光
Like cold and heat.
似水火交融
Is your lady beautiful?
你家小姐美吗?
Since I came here from the country,
因为我从乡下来
I have not seen her close.
没有仔细的看过她
Tell me, is…is she beautiful?
告诉我…她美吗?
Thomas, if I could write with the beauty of her eyes,
但愿我能描绘她美丽的双眼
I was born to look in them and know myself.
我是为了看她那双秀目而生
A-A-And her lips?
她的唇呢?
Her lips?
她的唇?
The early morning rose would whither on the branch if it could feel envy.
如果清晨的玫瑰会忌妒的话 它也会枯萎在枝头
And her voice, like lark’s song?
那么她的声音似百灵鸟?
Deeper, softer. None of your twittering larks.
更亮 更柔 不像吱吱喳喳的百灵鸟
I would banish nightingales from her garden before they interrupt her song.
在夜莺打扰她唱歌♥之前 我会将它们逐出花♥园♥
Ah, she sings too? Constantly.
她会唱歌♥? 总是在唱
Without doubt. And plays the lute. She has a natural ear.
毫无疑问的 她会弹诗琴 她有音乐的天赋
And her bosom.
还有她的酥胸
Did I mention her bosom?
我有提过她的酥胸吗?
What of her bosom?
她的酥胸如何?
Oh, Thomas, a pair of pippins…
喔 汤玛士 那是两个苹果
as round and rare as golden apples.
又圆又嫩像个金苹果
I think milady is wise to keep your love at a distance.
我家小姐和你保持距离是明智之举

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!