Have you finished?
写完了没?
Yes, nearly.
快了
Good morning, Master Nol. You will have a nice part.
早安 罗先生 你会有一个好的角色
We’ll need Ralph for the pirate king. Clear that bloody table!
我们要劳尔夫做海盗王 把那个桌子清出来
None other than the Admiral’s Men are out on tour.
原有的阿得曼演员都不在
I need actors!
我需要演员
Those of you who are unknown will have a chance to be known!
想出名的 你们有机会了
What about the money, Mr. Henslowe? It won’t cost you a penny!
汉斯乐先生 薪水如何? 你不需付一分钱
Auditions in half an hour!
半个钟头内面试
Ralph Bagswell, I’d have a part for you,
劳尔夫 我有一个角色给你
but, alas, I hear you are a drunkard’s drunkard.
但是 我听说你是醉猫之王
Never when I’m working.
我工作时不喝酒
Never when I’m working!
我工作时不喝酒
Get me to drink mandragora.
来一杯曼陀罗华酒
Straight up, Will?
威廉 要纯的?
Give my friend a beaker of your best brandy.
给我的朋友一杯最好的白兰地
Kit.
企特
How goes it, Will? Wonderful. Wonderful.
近况如何 威廉? 不错 不错
Burbage says you have a play. I have, and the chinks to show for it.
波贝说你有一个剧本 当然有 看这些钱
I insist. A beaker for Mr. Marlowe.
我还是要曼陀罗华酒 给马罗一大杯酒
I hear you have a new play for the Curtain.
我听说你为卡登写了个新剧本
Not new. My Doctor Faustus.
不是新的 “医生佛陀士”
Ah. I love your early work.
我喜欢你早期的作品
“Was this the face that launched a thousand ships…
是否就是这张脸发动了千艘战舰
and burnt the topless towers of llium?”
把特洛伊城烧光?
I have a new one nearly finished, and better.
我有一个剧本快完成了 比这个更好
The Massacre at Paris.
巴黎大屠♥杀♥
Whew. Good title. Mmm. Yours?
剧名真好 你的呢?
Romeo and Ethel, the Pirate’s Daughter.
罗密欧与爱索 海盗的女儿
Yes, I know. I know.
是的 我知道
What is the story?
故事是什么?
Well, there’s this pirate…
有一个海盗…
In truth, I have not written a word.
老实说 我还没写呢
Romeo.
罗密欧
Romeo is ltalian,
罗密欧是意大利人
always in and out of love.
总是恋爱又失恋
Yes, that’s good. Until he meets…
是的 真好 直到他遇见…
Ethel. Do you think?
爱索 你认为怎样?
The daughter of his enemy. The daughter of his enemy.
他敌人的女儿 他敌人的女儿
His best friend is killed in a duel…
他的好朋友在决斗中被杀
by Ethel’s brother, or something…His name is Mercutio.
被爱索的兄弟 或者什么…他的名字是马库修
Mercutio. Good name.
马库修 好名字
Will! They’re waiting for you! Yes, I’m coming.
威廉! 他们在等你 来啦
Good luck with yours, Kit.
企特 祝你幸运
I thought your play was for Burbage. This is a different one.
我以为你剧本是给波贝的 这个不一样
A different one you haven’t written?
不一样的还没写?
Was this the face…
是否就是这张脸孔
that launched a thousand ships…
发动了千艘战舰
and burnt the topless towers of llium?
把特洛伊城烧光?
Thank you.
谢谢
Was this the face that launched a thousand ships…
是否就是这张脸孔发动了千艘战舰
and burnt the top…topless towers of llium? Thank you!
把特洛伊城烧光? 谢谢!
Was this the face…
是否就是这张脸孔
that launched a thousand ships and burnt the topless…
发动了千艘战舰而且烧光高耸入云的
I would like to give you something from Faustus by Christopher Marlowe.
我要引用马罗在佛陀士剧中的一段
How refreshing. …the topless towers of llium?
真耳目一新 高耸入云的特洛伊城?
Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss.
亲爱的海伦 你的一吻令我倾倒
W-Was this the f…
是不是这个…
Very good, Mr. Wabash. Report to the property master.
太好了 瓦贝斯先生 请到道具主任处报道
My tailor wants to be an actor.
我的裁缝也想做演员
I have a few debts here and there.
我到处欠债
Well, that seems to be everybody.
看起来面试完了
Did you see a Romeo? I did not.
你看到一个合格的罗密欧吗? 没有
Well, I to my work, you to yours.
好啦 我的工作完了 该你了
May I begin, sir?
先生 我可以开始吗?
Your name? Thomas Kent.
贵姓? 汤玛士·肯特
I-l would like to do a speech by a writer
我要念一段名家作品
who commands the heart of every player.
它令每一个演员心神震荡
What light is light…
哪种光才算光
if Silvia be not seen?
如果见不着丝薇亚?
What joy is joy if Silvia be not by?
如果她不在身旁什么叫欢乐?
Unless it be to think that she is by…
除非想着她在身旁
and feed upon the shadow of perfection.
用她的完美形象滋润我
Except I be by Silvia in the night,
如果夜晚不能依偎丝薇亚
there is no music in the nightingale.
夜莺歌♥唱也不悦耳
Unless I look on Silvia in the day,
如果白天不能看着丝薇亚
there is no day for me to look upon.
我将不能面对白天
She is my essence, and I leave to be if I be not…
我无法少了她 如果我不…
Take off your hat! My hat?
把你的帽子脱掉 我的帽子?
Where’d you learn how to do that?
你从哪学来念这些的?
I… Let me see you. Take off your hat.
我… 让我看看你 把你帽子脱掉
Are you MMaster Shakespeare? Wait there.
你是莎士比亚先生? 在那等着
Wait there!
在那等着
Will, wwhere are the pages? Where is the boy?
威廉 剧本在哪? 那个男孩到哪去了?
B-B-B-Break a leg!
祝你好运
Sir, will you buy my sweet orange?
先生 要买♥♥甜橘子吗?
Everybody ready? All away!
大家都准备好了吗? 全让开
Follow that boat! Right you are, governor.
跟着那条船 是的 先生
I know your face. Are you an actor?
我认得你的脸 你是演员?
Yes. Yes, I think I’ve seen you in something.
是的 对 我想我在戏里看过你
That one about a king. Really?
就是关于一个国王那出 真的?
I had that Christopher Marlowe in my boat once.
克里斯多夫·马罗也坐过一次我的船
Do you know that house? Sir Robert De Lesseps.
你认得那栋房♥子吗? 罗伯·德·勒沙爵士的房♥子
Where is she? Our guests are upon us!
她去哪啦? 客人随时会到
Lord Wessex, too, bargaining for a bride.
还有韦赛斯阁下 他要找新娘
My husband will have it settled tonight.
我丈夫今晚会决定婚事
Stamped, sealed and celebrated.
正式答应并且庆祝
Tomorrow he drags me off to the country,
明天他带我去乡下
and it will be three weeks gone before we return from our estates.
要三个礼拜才会由庄园回来
God save you, Mother.
母亲 上帝保佑你
Hot water, Nurse.
奶娘 给我点热水
I seek Master Thomas Kent.
我找汤玛士·肯特先生
Who, sir? The actor.
找哪位? 那位演员
Who asks for him? Will Shakespeare.
谁找他? 威廉·莎士比亚
Poet, playwright of the Rose.
诗人 玫瑰剧场的作家
Master Kent…
肯特先生
is my nephew.
是我的侄子
I will wait.
我在这等着
Much good may it do you.
那你等着吧
“Romeo Montague,
罗密欧·蒙特古
a Young Man of Verona.”
威洛纳的年青人
Verona again?
又是威洛纳?
“A comedy of quarreling families…
家族间口角的喜剧
reconciled in the discovery of Romeo…
发现罗密欧是卡布雷家表兄
to be the very same Capulet cousin…
而宣告和解
stolen from the cradle and fostered to manhood by his Montague mother…
在摇篮中被偷走 由蒙特古家母亲抚养成人
that was robbed of her own child by the pirate king.”
而她自己的孩子却被海盗王抢走
Your mother and your father…
你父母亲
From tomorrow, away in the country for three weeks!
从明天起 要到乡下去三个礼拜
Is Master Shakespeare not handsome?
莎士比亚先生英俊吗
He looks well enough for a charlatan. Oh, Nurse!
走江湖骗人够英俊了 哦 奶娘!
He would give Thomas Kent…
他会给汤玛士·肯特
the life of Viola De Lesseps’ dreaming.
薇奥拉梦想的生活
My lady, when your parents return, I will tell.
小姐 你父母亲回来 我要告诉他们
You will not tell.
你不会讲的
As I love you and you love me,
因为我爱你 你也爱我
you will bind my breast and buy me a boy’s wig.
你会把我胸束平 买♥♥顶男孩假发给我
Master Plum. What business here?
普勒先生 来这作什么?
The five schilling business, Will.
威廉 我来赚钱的
We play for the dancing.
我们替舞会演奏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!