I rejoiced in his death because I thought it was yours!
他死了我很高兴
That is all I know of Marlowe!
我还以为是你
Will?
威廉
Uh, it’s true.
是真的
It was a… tavern brawl.
一场酒馆的争执
Marlowe attacked and got his own knife in the eye.
马罗出了手 却误杀了自己
A quarrel about the bill.
因帐单而起的口角
The bill? Oh, vanity, vanity!
排名? 噢 虚荣心作祟
Not the billing, the bill!
不是为排名 是帐单
I am free of it. Where is she?
我自♥由♥了 她在哪?
Close it.
关起来
My Lord Wessex. The Rose harbors the ass that shits on my name!
韦赛斯阁下 玫瑰剧场庇护着使我蒙羞的笨蛋
Take it down stone by stone.
拆了它 片瓦不留
I want it plowed into the ground and sown with quicklime!
我要它夷为平地 寸草不生
Mr. Tilney, what is this?
提尔尼先生 这是干什么?
Sedition and indecency.
反叛与不道德
Master of the Revels, sir. She’s over here.
飨宴官大人 她在这里
Where, boy? There.
小孩 在哪? 那里
I saw her bubbies.
我看见她的胸部
So, a woman on the stage!
噢 女人上舞台
A woman! I say this theater is closed!
女人! 我命令这剧场关闭!
Why, sir?
为什么?
For lewdness and unshamedfacedness!
因为淫♥荡♥和无♥耻♥
And for displaying a female on the public stage!
因为在公众舞台展示女人
Not him, her!
不是他 是她
That’s who I meant.
我说的就是她
He’s a woman. This theater is closed.
他是个女人 此剧场关闭了
Notice will be posted!
我会贴出公告!
Ned, I swear, I knew nothing of this.
尼德 我发誓 我完全不知情
Nobody knew. He did.
没有任何人知道 他知道
I saw him kissing her bubbies.
我看到他吻她的胸部
It is over.
完了
I’m sorry, Mr. Henslowe.
汉斯乐先生 我很对不起
I wanted to be an actor.
我想成为一个演员
I’m so sorry, Will.
威廉 我真是非常抱歉
You were… w-w…
你…
w-wonderful.
真棒
Thank you.
谢谢
“Let me put this in any liquid thing you will and…”
把这放进液体中 你会…
Everything all right?
发生了什么事?
I would’ve been good.
我应该不错的
I would’ve been great. So would l.
我应该很棒的 我也是
We both would.
我俩都是
Lambert, kill him.
蓝伯特 杀了他
That can wait.
这可以等
The Master of the Revels despises us all for vagrants and peddlers of bombast.
飨宴官瞧不起我们这些贩夫走卒的狂言大语
But my father, James Burbage,
但我的父亲 詹姆士·波贝
had the first license to make a company of players from Her Majesty,
是第一个领到开演员公♥司♥执照的
and he drew from poets the literature of the age.
他广撷当代诗人的作品
We must show them that we are men of parts.
我们要证明我们也能做到
Will Shakespeare has a play.
威廉·莎士比亚有剧本
I have a theater. The curtain is yours.
我有剧场 你可以自♥由♥使用
Will! We’ll be needing a Romeo.
威廉 我们需要一个罗密欧
Oranges! Sweet oranges!
橘子 甜橘子
My ship is moored at bankside, bound for Virginia on the afternoon tide.
我的船停靠在岸边 等下午潮涨即驶向维吉尼亚
Please do not weep, Lady De Lesseps.
别哭
You are gaining a colony.
你得了个殖民地
And you, my lord, are gaining 5,000 pounds…
阁下你得了5000英镑
by these drafts in my hand.
在我手中的这些汇票
Would you oblige me with 50 or so in gold…
请帮个忙 先给50个左右的金币
just to settle my accounts at the dockside?
让我付清在码头边的债务?
Ah, the bride!
新娘
Good morning, my lord.
早安 阁下
I see you are… open for business, so let’s to church.
我见你开业了 我们去教堂吧
Be gone!
走开
Oh, my lord!
喔 阁下
Be good to her, my lord. I will.
请善待她 阁下 我会
Oh, God bless you!
愿神祝福你
Thank you. Uh, let go. There’s a good nurse.
谢谢 让我们走 那里有好奶妈
The tide will not wait!
涨潮是不会等人的
Farewell! You’ll all be welcome in Virginia!
再见! 维吉尼亚欢迎你们!
Is this, uh…Is this all right?
这样还可以吗?
Licentiousness is made a show! Vice is made a show!
淫♥荡♥的戏 邪恶的戏!
Vanity and pride likewise made a show!
虚荣和骄傲也被搬上舞台
This is the very business of show!
这些全是戏的卖♥♥点
T…T-T-Two households…
两个世家
We’re lost. No, it will turn out well.
不妙了 不 会好转
How will it? I don’t know. It’s a mystery.
如何好转? 我不知道 上天知道
Two households,
两个世家
both alike in dignity,
势力相当
in fair Verona,
在优美的威洛纳
where we lay our scene.
是我们故事发生之地
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
旧恨加新仇
where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
历代的械斗使村民的手沾满血腥
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes…
从此就注定世代为仇
a pair of star-crossed lovers take their life…
如流星♥相♥遇的一对爱侣
whose misadventured, piteous overthrows…
他们不幸的殉情了
doth with their death bury their parents’ strife.
由于他们的殉情埋葬了上一代的冲突
the which of you with patient ears attend,
如果你能耐心听
what here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.
本剧将呈现刚才的情节
Wonderful. Was it…
很棒 真的…
good?
很好吗?
Gregory, on my word we’ll not carry coals.
葛雷格瑞 发誓不再忍♥受侮辱
No, for then we should be colliers.
当然不 难道我们活该受辱?
I mean, and we be in choler we’ll draw.
我是说 气到极便拔剑相向
Master Shakespeare. Luck be with you, Sam. Sam!
沙士比亚先生! 山姆 祝你好运
It’s not my fault. I could do it yesterday.
不是我的错 我昨天还会的
Do me a speech. Do me a line.
说一段给我听 念段台词
“Parting is such sweet sorrow.”
离别是美丽的忧愁
Another little problem. What do we do now?
还有个小问题 我们该怎么办?
The show must…You know. Go on!
这演出该…你知道 继续
Juliet does not come on for 20 pages. It will be all right.
茱莉叶要到20页后才上场 不会有问题的
How will it? I don’t know. It’s a mystery.
怎么办? 我不知道 上天知道
Let them begin. I will frown as I pass by.
让他们开始 我会对他们横眉立目
Let them take it as they list! Nay, as they dare.
让他们自己选择! 我料他们不会理睬
I will bite my thumb at them, which is disgrace to them if they bear it.
我会指着鼻子对他们挑衅 教他们难堪
Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
你会吗?
I do bite my thumb, sir.
先生 我会指着鼻子挑衅
Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
先生 你会指着鼻子挑衅吗?
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?
We have no Juliet. No Juliet?
我们没有茱莉叶 没有茱莉叶?
No Juliet? It’ll be all right, madam.
没有茱莉叶? 夫人 没事的
What happened to Sam?
山姆呢?
Who are you? Thomas Kent.
你是谁? 汤玛士·肯特
Do you know it?
你会吗?
Every word.
字字记得
I’ll go along, no such sight to be shown,
我和你去 不是去找别的女孩
but to rejoice in splendor of mine own.
而是赞颂我洛丝琳的美
Nurse!
奶娘
Where’s my daughter? Call her forth to me.
我的女儿在哪? 请帮我叫她
Now, by my maidenhead at 12 years old,
是我处♥女♥时代12岁时
I bade her come.
我叫她来
How now, who calls?
是谁在叫?
What, ladybird!
小瓢虫
God forbid! Where’s this girl?
天啊! 这女孩在哪?
What, lamb!
绵羊
What, ladybird!
小瓢虫
What, Juliet!
茱莉叶
How now, who calls?
现在又是谁在叫?
We’ll all be put in the Clink. See you in jail.
我们都要进牢了 在牢里见你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!