一直唠唠叨叨 不过我不会改变她
nagging me all the time,
but I wouldn’t change her.
– 你最后一次见到她们是什么时候? – 两年前了
– When did you last see them?
– It is more than two years.
两年?!
Two years?!
哇 那真是太久了
Wow, that’s a darned long time.
你不会感到孤独吗?
Don’t you ever get lonely?
会的 有时候会
Yes. Well, sometimes.
现在你们美国人来了 战争很快就要结束了
But now you Americans are here,
it will be over soon, you know.
两个大王!我赢了!
Two kings! I win!
看 我有两个大王!哈哈!我赢了你 扬基
Look, I have two kings! Ha-ha!
I beat you, Yankee.
稍安勿噪…等一下
Hold on a minute,
hold… hold on a minute.
我同花顺 所以…我赢了
I have a flush, so… I won.
同花顺?同花顺 同花顺 同花顺 同花顺 …
Flush? Flush, flush, flush,
flush, flush…
同花顺是什么鸟毛灰?
What is this flush?
大王就是大王 你要知道 最大的!
Surely the kings are the kings,
you know, the best!
那 呃…你当兵之前 是干什么的?
So, uh…
before you were a soldier,
what did you do?
我开了个自己的餐馆 一个上好的餐馆
I’m a chef
in my own restaurant.
A good restaurant.
啊!难怪你的厨艺这么好
Ah! That’s why
you’re such a good cook.
真正的法国厨师为我们做晚餐呢 斯塔比
A real French chef
cooking dinner for us, Stubby.
你觉得怎么样 呃?
What do you think of that, huh?
我的英语就是这么学会的
This is how I learn
my English.
你呢 你是干什么的?
And you, what do you do?
我在一家建筑五金店工作 卖♥♥螺丝和钉子
I work in a builder’s hardware store,
uh, selling screws and nails.
嗯 这不算是个好工作 可是…离家近
Mm, it’s not a great job,
but… it’s home.
我想念它
I miss it.
我们法国人四处为家
We French make home
wherever we are.
只要有食物、酒和好单位
It’s about food,
wine and good company.
你知道吗 这样的夜晚
You know, on a night like this,
我们可以忘了战争
we can forget about the war.
我们听到了敌人进攻 就尽快赶来了!
We heard the attack
and came as fast as we could!
你想派我们去哪里 中士?
Where do you want us to be,
Sergeant?
我们现在已经击退了他们了
We’ve beaten them back
for now,
但是克莱伯恩还在外面的某个地方
一定要带他回来
but Clayborn
is still somewhere out there.
Gotta bring him in somehow.
我们伤了很多人!
We got wounded!
借过 伙计们 借过!留意身后!
Coming through, guys,
coming through!Mind your backs!
– 斯塔比! – 来 我们走!
– Stubby!
– Come on, let’s go!
你要去哪里 康罗伊?
Where you going, Conroy?!
啊 我什么也看不见
Ah, I can’t see anything.
斯塔比 !
Stubby!!
哦…
Oh…
哦…
Oh…
趴下
Get down!
放烟雾 750码!
Smoke at 7-5-0 yards!
快点 走 走 走 走 走!
Come on, go, go, go, go, go!
我意识到每天都有危险
I realized
that every day spelled danger;
我们的孩子却没有停止过
there was no letup
for our boys.
– 来吧 我们要过去了 – 走 走 走 走 走 你会没事的
– Come on. We’re coming through.
– Go, go, go, go, go.
You’re gonna be okay.
你会没事的 好了 你会没事的
You’re gonna be alright.
It’s alright.
You’re gonna be fine.
谢谢你 斯塔比
Thank you, Stubby.
我在1918年4月得到消息
I got word
in April of 1918
杨基师转移到西切波雷的一个新战场
the Yankee Division was moving to a
new battle sector at Seicheprey.
看…看看他
Look… look at him!
我的妈呀 那条狗是怎么活下来的
Mother! How that mutt survived,
I’ll never know.
我以为德国人肯定会抓住他
I was sure
the Boche would get him.
他真走运
He is so lucky.
他太勇敢了
He’s so brave.
我希望能有他一半的勇气
I wish I had half his courage.
勇气?这不是勇气
Courage? It’s not courage.
这是愚蠢的运气 相信我
It’s dumb luck. Believe me.
– 先生? – 嘿 斯塔比
– Monsieur?
– Hey, Stubby.
康罗伊先生 请
Monsieur Conroy, please.
哦 啊
Oh. Ah.
– 呃…抱歉 你好 女士 – 你好
– Uh… sorry. Hello, ma’am
– Hello.
这是给斯塔比的 我们为他做的 让他保暖
It is for Stubby.
We made it for him
to keep him warm
为了那天毒气的事谢谢你们
and to say thank you
for the day of the gas.
啊 哎呀 谢谢 非常感谢!
Ah, gee, thank you.
Merci beaucoup.
斯塔比 你觉得这位漂亮的女士怎么样?
Stubby, what do you say
to this nice lady?
不 不 不是那样的 你知道的
No, no, not like that. You know.
你真是一只聪明的小狗 斯塔比
You are such
a clever little dog, Stubby.
哦 我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
我有东西给斯塔比 我的中士给他做的
I have something for Stubby
my sergeant made for him.
别这样 我的小朋友 这会救你的命
Don’t be like that,
my little friend.
This will save your life.
谢谢你 加斯顿 再次感谢您 女士
Thank you, Gaston.
And thank you again, ma’am.
再见 斯塔比
Goodbye, Stubby
还有…康罗伊先生
and…Monsieur Conroy.
– 你们自己多保重
– Take good care of yourselves.
我们会互相照顾的
– We’ll take care of one another.
– 对 就像三个火枪手 – 人人为我 – 我为人人
– Oui, comme les Trois Mousquetaires
– All for one…
– and one for all!
我觉得她喜欢你 康罗伊 不是吗?
Well, I think
it’s you she likes, Conroy, no?
罗伯特、斯塔比和加斯顿
Robert, Stubby and Gaston
在接下来的几个月 在锡比勒的战壕中
阻挡了德国人前进的道路
spent the next few months in the Sibille trench,
right in the path of the German advance
因为他们拼命想收复巴黎
as they desperately tried
to move on Paris.
每个士兵、厨师和医生都在参加战斗
Every soldier, cook and medic
took part in the fight.
我那时不知道西切波雷战役
I had no idea that Seicheprey
would be described
是一战中美国参加的最大的战役
as the single-largest
American battle of World War I.
我可怜的弟弟和他的狗
And my poor kid brother
and his dog
正好全程参与其中
were smack dab in the middle
of it all.
欢迎你 斯塔比
A welcome sight you are,Stubby.
喔 喔 喔 伙计
Whoa, whoa, whoa there, fella.
我想他还记得你 长官
I think he remembers you,
Colonel, sir.
现在 暂时不用侦察
Now, no more reconnaissance
for the moment.
德国人♥大♥军压境
The Germans
are pressing us hard,
所以每个人都去一线作战
so I need every man
reinforcing the line.
– 是 长官! – 遵命 我的上校
– Yes, sir!
– À vos ordres, mon colonel.
什么事?怎么了?发生了什么?冷静 冷静点
What is it? What’s going on?
What happened? Calm down. Calm down!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
康罗伊 小心!
Conroy, watch out!
来 跟我来
Come on, follow me.
现在让我们为这些老鼠设一个陷阱