-我做了 -天哪 辛西娅
– I did! – Oh, my God. Cynthia!
你有麻烦了
You’re in trouble.
瞧你说的 跟妈一样 你在说什么呢
Listen to you. You sound like momma. What are you talkin’ about?
天哪 辛西娅
God, Cynthia.
我连在约翰面前都做不到呢
I couldn’t even do that in front of John.
你根本做不了 罢了吧
You couldn’t even do it, period.
你知道我的意思 你甚至都不认识他
You know what I mean, you don’t even know him.
我觉得我认识
I feel like I do.
你不认识 你怎么能相信他
You don’t. You can’t possibly trust him.
他就是个变♥态♥
He’s perverted.
安 我不知道为什么这事让你这么抓狂
Look, Ann. I don’t understand why this freaks you out so much.
你没做 是我做的
You didn’t do it, I did, and
我都觉得没事 你瞎操什么心呢
if it doesn’t bother me, why should it bother you?
-我不想再说了 -好啊 那就不要说了
– I don’t wanna talk about it. – OK, then, don’t.
你是个刺客吗
Are… are you an assassin?
-什么 -你不过是个小跟班
– Excuse me? – You’re just an errand boy,
杂货店派来收账的
sent by the grocer to collect the bill.
这是白兰度的台词 很棒 不是吗
It’s my Brando. That’s pretty good, isn’t it?
马龙·白兰度[好莱坞巨星]
Marlon Brando.
真不错 稍等
It’s great. Pardon me.
好的 我正想着我们需要分开一会儿呢
OK. I was thinkin’ we needed time apart.
也许你该去那边待一会儿
Maybe you should be there for a while.
你怎么就不弄个答录机呢
Hi. So, why don’t you get an answering machine?
-这儿有电♥话♥ -占线呢
– There’s a phone here. – It’s busy.
你怎么不多打几次
Well, why don’t you keep tryin’?
好吧
Ok.
-看这个 -这是什么
– Well, here it is. – What is it?
-这是条背心裙 -看起来像块桌布
– It’s a sundress. – Looks like a tablecloth.
-才不像 -她怎么会想要一条背心裙
– It does not. – Why would she want a sundress?
她肩上都是斑还有狰狞的血管
She’s got spots on her shoulders and varicose veins.
挑剔小姐 有一天你也会这样的
Well, Missy Thing, so will you someday.
我那样的时候也不会穿背心裙
When I do, I won’t wear sundresses.
-天哪 辛西娅 -等会儿
– God, Cynthia… – Hold on.
-海湾酒吧 -辛西娅 是我 约翰
– Bayou. – Cynthia, John.
打的真是时候 你老婆在这里
Well, this is timely, your wife is here,
要跟她说话吗
would you like to speak with her?
她在那里干什么
What’s she doin’ there?
她过来给我看礼物
She came by and show me a present
我跟她一起买♥♥给你岳母的
that she and I are buying for your mother-in-law.
挺好 那我什么时候能来看你
Oh. Great. So, when can I see you?
我不知道 我不确定
I don’t know. I’m not sure
我还能像那天那样疯狂
I can duplicate the intensity I had the other day.
试一试又没错
Nothin’ wrong with trying.
我觉得我姐姐可不会同意
I don’t think my sister would agree.
要我别再打电♥话♥了吗
Do you want me to stop calling?
-我会打给你的 好吗 -知道了
– Look, I’ll call you. Ok? – Roger.
这也太巧了 我穿着红衣服
This is too much. I’m wearing red,
你也穿着红衣服 真太巧了 你怎么看
you’re wearing red. That’s quite a coincidence, what did you say?
-我结婚了 -真的吗
– Look, I’m married. – Really?
结得彻底吗
Are you very married?
结得足够了
Married enough.
我知道了 那也不能阻止我们…
I see. Well, that shouldn’t stop us…
我只是来找我妹妹的 好吗
I’m just here to see my sister. OK?
真的吗 你妹妹是哪个 她结婚了吗
Oh, really? Who’s your sister? Is she married?
所以我该出多少钱
So, um, what’s my share of the dress?
-三十二块五 -这条裙子不错
– 32.50. – It’s a nice dress.
谢谢你 我也是这么想的
Thank you. I thought so, too.
看起来像块桌布
Looks like a tablecloth.
不用找了 安
Keep the change. And, Ann,
不要担心裙子 我相信她一定会喜欢的
don’t worry about the dress. I’m sure she’ll like it.
一定会的 你会 你要走了吗 拜拜
Yeah. I think it’ll…you’ll… you have to go? OK. Goodbye.
回见 我会打给你的
I’ll see you later. I’ll call you!

Bye.
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
上周一三点半我打电♥话♥找你 他们说你不在
I called you last Monday at 3:30 and they said you weren’t in.
你记得你当时在哪吗
Do you remember where you were?
周一吗
On Monday?
上周一
Uh… last Monday?
我吃了顿晚午饭
Oh, I had a late lunch.
那你跟谁一起吃的
So, who’d you have lunch with?
我一个人吃的
I ate by myself.
怎么了
Come on.
-有什么不对的吗 -你有外遇了吗
– Is there somethin’ wrong? – Are you havin’ an affair?
我的天哪
Jesus Christ!
我一个人吃了顿晚午饭就成了我上了别人了吗
I have a late lunch by myself and now I’m fuckin’ somebody?
-那你有吗 -我没有
– Well, are you? – No, I’m not.
天哪 你这诬陷让我心好痛
God, I’m offended at the accusation. Come on.
如果我说对了 我想要知道
If I’m right, I wanna know.
我不想你撒谎 我是会很生气
I don’t want you to lie. I’d be upset,
但是你骗我会让我更生气
but I’d be more upset if you lied to me.
什么事也没有
Well, there’s nothin’ to know.
你不知道如果你骗了我我会多生气
I can’t tell you how upset I’ll be if you lie to me.
你太多疑了
This is paranoia.
要起疑心也该是我才对
I mean… if anybody should be paranoid, I should be.
每次我想碰你的时候
Here, every time I try to touch you,
你表现得好像我是在粪坑里泡过一样
you act as if I’m dipped in shit.
我想很多女人都愿意拥有一个男人
I think there are a lot of women out there that’d be glad to have
年轻挺拔收入高
a young, straight male makin’ a pretty good living
床上还十分 坚挺
beside ’em in bed with a… with a hard-on.
-我妹妹就是一个 -天啊 安
– My sister, for one. – For God’s sake, Ann.
-是她吗 -安 我没有
– Is that who it is? – Ann, I’m not,
我没有上你妹妹
I’m not fucking your sister.
首先我觉得她没那么有魅力
I don’t find her that attractive, for one thing.
-这算是安慰我吗 -不 我就这么一说
– Is that supposed to comfort me? – No, I’m just saying.
我只是说我可没在
I’m just saying I didn’t get
你不想跟我做♥爱♥的时候怀疑你
paranoid when you didn’t wanna make love to me.
我也可以很轻易地假设
I could have easily assumed that you
你不想做是因为你有外遇
didn’t want to because you were having an affair.
-我没有 -我也没有 行了吧
– I’m not. – Well, I’m not either. Now, come on.
-那我为什么不相信 -这真是可笑
– Then why don’t I believe you? – Oh, look. This is ridiculous.
-或许当你找到证据时 -还有证据
– Maybe when you have evidence… – There’s evidence?
不 我不是那个意思
No. No. That’s not what I’m saying.
我们就不该有这次谈话
I’m just saying that we shouldn’t not ever talk,
别对我妄加推测或做直觉判断
just don’t give me conjecture and intuition.
-又是律师口吻 -对极了
– Always a lawyer. – Goddamn right.
你想象一下 “法官大人”
I mean, can you imagine? “Your Honour,
“我确定这人有罪”
I’m just positive the man is guilty.”
“我无法证明他在现场” -好吧
– “I can’t place him at the scene…” – All right.
-够了 -“也没有动机”
– All right. – “…don’t have a motive.”
-“但我有种强烈的预感” -够了
– “But I have this strong feeling…” – All right.
你明确表达观点了 知道了
You made your point. OK.
好吧
All right.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
柯克兰的这事让我压力很大
I’m just under a lot of pressure with this… this Kirkland thing.
这是我升到初级合伙人后的第一个大案子
I mean, you know it’s my first big case as junior partner.
我白天辛勤工作 回家后
I work all day and I come home.
如此祈盼见到你
I look forward to seeing you.
你这样指控我 让我很伤心
It hurts that you’d accuse me like that.
对不起
I’m sorry.
什么 过来
What? Come on.
我最近太闲了 就在凭空想一些
I’ve just got all this time on my hands, and I just sit around
错综复杂的情节
and start inventing these, like, intricate scenarios.
然后我又不想让时间白费
And then I don’t want to have wasted all my time,
便相信了这些情节
so I wanna believe ’em.
心理治疗没有帮助吗
Isn’t therapy helpin’ at all?
约翰 我不知道
Oh, John, I don’t know.
我只是觉得这事好傻
I just feel so stupid
坐在那儿谈论自己的小毛病
sittin’ talkin’ about my little problems

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!