挺住 你可以的 使劲呼吸
Come on, you can do it. Fatten your lungs up.
吸气 出气
In and out. In and out.
吸气 出气
In and out. In and out.
就这样 就这样
That’s it. That’s it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你总是说对不起 -有吗
You’re always saying you’re sorry. – Am I?
是的
Yeah.
因为 因为我确实觉得对不起
Well, that’s ’cause… well, that’s ’cause I am.
好了
Okay.
你没必要和我一样的 巴克斯特
You don’t want to be like me, Baxter.
求你了 别学我
Please don’t try and be like me.
你应该做你自己
You want to be like you.
我们始终要靠自己 记得吗
We’re all on our own, remember?
不 爸爸 我要留下来
No, dad. I’m here.
还好吗
What’s been going on?
挺好的
Just the same, you know.
你好吗
How are you?
有些时候一切都没用的
Sometimes it doesn’t work out, okay?
你得自己救自己
Sometimes you have to save yourself.
过得还好吗 巴克斯
Did you have a nice time, Bax?
你父亲好吗
How’s your dad?
我很好妈咪 多谢关心
”I’m fine, mummy. Thanks for asking.”
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mum? Mum? Mum!
万能的主啊
Christ almighty.
注意用语
Language.
你看起来很糟糕
You look terrible.
谢谢
Thanks.
葡萄
Grapes.
我自责 -因为买♥♥了葡萄吗
I blame myself. – For the grapes?
我没有特意去追求美满的生活
I’ve not been particularly full of the joie de vivre.
一切都褪色了
All the colours have gone.
希望全世界也都一起消失
Wanted the world to go away, too.
真的就快消失了
It almost did.
现场祈祷吗
Count the blessings in the here and now, eh?
我好累 伊安
Tired, Ian.
你会留下来吗
Will you stay?
当然
Of course I will.
好的 各位这是伊安 -大家好
Okay, everyone. So this is Ian. – Hello.
伊安多年前曾是这里的学生
Ian used to be a student here a few years back.
大家都很欢迎你来 对吗
And everyone’s very excited about you being here, aren’t we?
非常感谢能给我机会来这里 真让我高兴
Well, thank you very much. It’s nice to be here.
伊安 大家可以向你提问的 对吧
Ian, I think you said it’s okay if people ask you questions.
当然了 随便问好了
Yeah, go on, pile them in.
别一起提问
Don’t all rush at once.
好的 那么 -谁先来
Okay, so… – Who’ll go first?
没问题吗 没问题我就走了
Finished? Is that it? Right. Well, I’m off, then.
我不知道为什么大家都这么安静
Oh, I don’t know why they got so quiet now.
其实他们平时挺热闹的
They were really noisy before.
好的 科特斯 你有话问伊安是吗
Oh, yeah. Cortez, you wanted to talk to Ian, didn’t you?
你好 -他说你好
Hello. – He says hello.
噢 你好 哥们
Oh, hello, mate. Hello. How you going?
你还好吗 有什么要问的
You all right? What you been up to?
你是不是一直
Did you always
都想做一名歌♥手呢
ant to be a singer?
你是一直想当 -歌♥手吗
Did you always want to be a… – Singer.
其实我不认为自己是个歌♥手
Well, I don’t really think of myself as a singer,
事实上我倒觉得
as it happens, I think of myself
我自己更像是一名娱乐艺人 真的
as more of an entertainer, really.
我一直想上台
You know, I always wanted to get up on a stage.
像那样之类的
Give it all that, you know.
我也不知道多久才能实现
I don’t know how much longer I can get away with it, really,
因为我已经有点老了
’cause I’m a bit of an old chap.
还有问题吗
Anybody else?
你相信上帝吗 -什么
Do you believe in god? – What’s that?
你相信有万能的神创造了我们吗
Do you believe in almighty god who created us in his image?
我相信善良 我觉得这和上帝是一样的
I believe in good, which I think is the same thing.
但你相信天堂上有上帝吗
But do you believe in god? Up in heaven?
我以前相信 不过
Oh, I used to, but, erm…
不过现在不信了 -为什么
But not any more. – Why not?
因为我脚踏实地的想 我觉得
Because I think that down here on earth, I think that’s…
那是大家一起努力团结去的地方
That’s where you got to get your nut together.
俗 -你刚说”俗”是吗
Typical. – Did you just say ”typicaI”?
小鬼的脸皮还挺厚的
He’s a cheeky little bugger, isn’t he?
帮我一起写一首歌♥ 好吗
You’re gonna help me write a song, okay?
你们帮我找节奏 好吗
You’re going to help me with the rhythm, right?
节奏 有人不懂什么是节奏吗
Now, rhythm. Who’s tricky with rhythm? Eh?
对 节奏 我想让你们知道
Right. Rhythm, I’ll have you know,
这是英语里面不含元音的
is the longest word in the english dictionary
最长的单词
without any vowels in it, right?
它之所以特别独到 因为它在你心中
It’s very, very special because you can feel it right here.
我给你们定一个节奏 好吗 一 二 三 四
I’m gonna give you a rhythm, all right? One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四 配合它
One, two, three, four. Wait for it.
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
好的 大声点 大家敲得大声点
All right, louder. Everybody louder.
再大声点 再大声点
Louder! Louder!
用力 发疯似的敲 加油
Go crazy! Go crazy with it! Come on.
再大点声
Louder!
我觉得效果很好 太感谢你了
I think that went really well. Thank you so much.
我和一个叫吉米·科格希尔的人
I had a fight with a guy
在那棵树后面打过架
called Jimmy Coghill behind that tree.
真的吗 你赢了吗
Did you really? Did you win?
没有 他把我打得半死
No, he knocked seven tons of shit out of me.
这儿有过一个叫哈格里夫斯的后勤
There was an orderly here by the name of Hargreaves.
他还在这里工作吗
Is he still going?
很抱歉 伊安 已经是好久之前了
I’m sorry, Ian. It was a while ago,
哈格里夫斯先生已经自杀了
but Mr Hargreaves took his own life.
他在一个阁楼里上吊了
He hanged himself up in one of the attics.
是的 这很可悲
Yeah, it’s very sad.
这个消息让我很开心 真的
That has made my day, that has.
再见 -再见 再次感谢你
See you. – Yeah, thanks again.
我不再了解你了
I don’t know who you are any more.
但你知道我不能接受的是什么吗
But you know what I really can’t take?
是希望
It’s the hope.
那种以为一切总会变好的希望
The hope that it’s gonna get better.
但并没有变好 是吗
It’s not, is it?
一切都是一盘散沙
Everything’s out of joint.
我不知道我是否能够改掉这些
I don’t really know if I’ve got the bollocks to stop it.
你必须离开这里 丹尼
You’ve got to get out of here, Denny.
逃离这里 你只能自己去做
Run away. And you got to do it all by yourself.
你仍旧是我的挚爱 我的家人
You’ll still be my gracious, my family.
如果你忘记了这点 就向你自己道歉
And if you ever forget that, act sorry for yourself,
我就会回来 然后死死纠缠你
I’ll come back and I’ll bleedin’ well haunt you.
你明白吗
You understand?
你好 我是格雷厄姆 麻痹症协会的
Hello, it’s Graham, from the Spastics Society.
我们在电♥话♥上谈过的
We spoke on the phone.
充分参与 人人平等 这是我们的信条
”Full participation and equality for all.” That’s the motto.
联♥合♥国♥的残疾者之年
This United Nations year of the disabled
是个巨大的契机
is a tremendous opportunity, you know,
让人们坐下来真正地思考
to make people really sit up and think.
当然 我们会得到我们所需的帮助
Of course, we’re going to need all the help we can get, so…
所以若你能东山再起不是再好不过了吗
wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could get back on top again?
也许等你有了新歌♥ 或者热门单曲 谁知道呢
Maybe you get a new song, maybe another hit single. Who knows?
联♥合♥国♥对此很热衷 -是吗
The UN are very keen. – Are they?
我知道你曾经涉猎表演界
I understand you’ve been dabbling in a spot of acting.
是的 我曾演过几个恶棍 千篇一律
Oh, yeah, I’ve played a few villains in me time. Typecast.
现在有个契机 让你重新介绍你自己
Well, here’s an opportunity to introduce yourself all over again.
你知道 建立新的粉丝 新的开始
You know, a new fan base, new beginnings.
天哪 你的朋友好像走了
Oh, dear. Your friend seems to have gone.
你似乎陷入了一些困难
Well, look, you seem to be in a spot of trouble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!