ist gut, c’est fantastique
敲击 敲击我
hit me, hit me, hit me!
用鼓槌敲击我
hit me with your rhythm stick
疯狂真好
It’s nice to be a lunatic
敲击 敲击我
Hit me! Hit me!
敲击我
Hit me!
把麦克风声音调小点 影响到我了
Turn your fucking mike down! I can’t hear myself think.
敲击我 -别烦我
Hit me! – Stop fucking me around!
伙计 -我已经提醒过你了
Oh, come on, man. – I already told you once.
拉开他 老子要杀了他
Get him off me, I’ll fucking kill him!
你把一切都搞砸了
You’re fucking up everything!
是吗 算了吧
Oh, yeah? Forget it!
叮叮当 体味香
Jingle bells rudolph smells
圣诞老人睡精灵
Santa shagged an elf
小提姆 在自爽 自得其乐
Tiny Tim plays with his crutch and thinks it is himself.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas!
我 是老公
I’m…the husband.
你的黑眼圈是怎么回事
So, where’d you get your black eye from?
你应该说很好玩 其实是
Well, it’s funny you should say that, actually, because…
不好意思 你叫什么来着 -克莱夫
Sorry, what’s your name again? – Clive.
总之我们当时在那家舒服的旅店
Anyway, so we were at this posh restaurant…
我们刚才在哪呢 斯特朗
Where were we, Strang?
是幻觉 -幻觉
Oh, caprice. – Caprice.
我到处看 然后我说
Fucking I look over, right? And I say,
看啊 是他妈的雪瑞夫 就是他
look, it’s omar fucking Sharif. It is!”
所以我一路跟过去 然后对他说
So I go all the way over. And I go over and I says to him,
你第一部片子很棒 但后面的很烂
your first film was great and the rest were shit.
然后他说 你怎么想和我没他妈关系
And he said, I don’t give a fuck what you think.
我说 你就是个王八蛋
And I said, oh, you’re a cunt.
他说 是你自找的
And he said, fucking come on, then
然后他就朝我脸上猛打
And then he fucking smacked me right in the face.
我说的是过激行为
I mean, talk about overreacting.
真是个厉害的家伙
Fucking nice fighter.
那是你脸上挨过的最贵的一拳
That’s the most expensive fist you’ll ever have in your mouth.
想尝尝吗
Do you want stuffing with that?
我不用很多的 亲爱的 够了
Not too much for me, darling. That’s too much. Thanks.
希尔山上有希尔
”Home improvement expert
居家装潢个中能手
”Harold hill of Harold hill
回家发现床上有另一个男人
”Came home to find another gentleman’s kippers in his grill
所以他抓起冲击钻
”so he sanded the geezer’s winkle
开始磨平他的皱纹
off with a black and decker drill.”
不要紧 克莱夫 你知道吗
You’re all right, Clive. You know that?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
继续 结束了 继续这些玩意
Go on, finish now. Get on with the fucking thing.
有什么问题吗伙计 站起来做下去
Something wrong with you, man? ”Stand up, sit down.”
我跟不上你 -别再抱怨了
I can’t keep up with you. – Oh, whinge, whinge, whinge.
我会一直盯着你的
I’m gonna be keeping my eyes on you.
离我脸远点
Come out of my face with that thing, man.
还有 我叫德斯蒙德 不是斯帕基
And my name is Desmond, not Sparky.
戴斯 戴斯瑞 戴斯瑞
Desi. Desire. Desire…
德斯蒙德 -好吧 戴斯瑞
Desmond. – All right, desire.
我喜欢你的衬衫
Like your shirt, by the way.
我也有一件是70年代的
I used to have one like that in the 1970s, you know.
笑一个 怎么了你
Oh, come on, give us a smile. What’s wrong with that?
进去然后把门关好了
Come inside and close the blood clap door, man.
斯特朗 斯特朗 我们继续表演
Fucking Strang, Strang. Now we get on with the show.
好了 时间就是金钱
Right. Time is money. Money is time.
这些器材租金很贵 能开始了吗
This is expensive equipment. Can we do this?
开始吧
Come on, then.
胆小鬼诺埃尔很有魅力
Noel coward was a charmer
身为作家 他很是风♥骚♥
as a writer he was brahma
他
with…
我忍♥无可忍♥了 伙计
I can’t be dealing with this thing, man.
怎么了啊 挺好的啊
What was wrong with that? That was perfect.
再来一次 再来一次
Do it again. Do it again.
不好意思 我很抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, guys. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.
原谅我吧 求你们了 好
Please forgive me. Please, please, please. All right.
他们一点幽默感都没有
They’ve got no fucking sense of humour, that lot, I tell you.
胆小鬼诺埃尔很有魅力
Noel coward was a charmer…
什么
What?
调子 调子 听这个小白脸的 注意音调
Pitch it. Pitch it. Listen to the white boy and add pitch.
音调 他们想要有调的
Pitching? They want pitching.
好 再来一次
Okay, we’re gonna do one more.
该死的 这太荒谬了
Fuck ’em. This is ridiculous, man.
简直和巴里·怀特最难听的那版一个德行
It sound like a bad version of Barry White.
他刚在才在喷什么 -你还是
What the fuck did he just say? – You better…
查斯 他刚说什么
Chaz. What did he say?
好了再来一次
All right. One more time.
劳驾 冷静点
Just… just cool the fuck down, man.
把我扶起来 快他妈把我扶起来 混♥蛋♥
Get me up! Get me fucking up. You cunt!
我的鼓 我的鼓啊
Look at my drums! Look at my drums!
别碰我的乐器 你
You don’t touch one of my instruments, you…
结束了
That’s it.
滚出我的录音棚 -看啊看啊
Get out of my studio. – Look, look. Look.
我自己也是满脸鸡蛋 没事的
See, I’ve got egg all over my fucking face and I’m all right.
老天 我要杀了你
Jesus. I’ll kill you!
冷静 -滚开
Just calm down. – Fuck off, mate.
你死定了 -我的经纪人哪去了
You’re a dead man. – Where’s my fucking manager?
你死定了 死定了你
You’re a dead man. You’re a dead man.
这是你的鸡蛋 -你死定了
Here are your eggs. – You’re a dead man.
经纪人唯一为你着想的就是
The only thing a manager is good for is doing up your fly
让你自己打飞机
after a good fucking wank.
巴里·怀特 叫你提巴里·怀特 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Barry White. I’ll give you Barry fucking White, you cunt.
永远不要对牛弹琴
…Never try to teach a pig to sing
不仅浪费你的时间还惹怒了疯牛
Because it wastes time and it annoys the pig!
多 来 咪 目前感觉不错
Do re mi so far so good!
暴♥力♥执法
Police brutality!
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我明白 我们都想逃避自我
I know. We all want to escape ourselves.
你最好明白自己的处境
Best to learn your place.
接受跛脚的事实
Accept your cripplage.
丹尼
Denny.
看到你真好
It’s good to see you.
我需要救赎
I think I need a bit of saving.
你去哪了
Where you been?
来回来去瞎忙
Coming and going.
伊安 我
Ian, I, um…
我想离开一段时间 -大家谁不想
I need some time off. – Yeah, don’t we all?
是的 我需要一些时间 做我自己的事
Yeah, I need to, um, get away and do my own stuff.
别犯傻了 你有的是时间
Don’t be a doughnut. There’s plenty of time for all that
你不是有时间刮胡子吗 -我是认真的
when you’ve had a proper shave. – I’m serious.
附近有酒馆吗 -有的
Is there a boozer round here? – Yeah,
在拐角处 叫羽毛
round the corner. The Feathers.
那么 巴克斯特
So, Baxter.
我理解你很难将自己
I understand you’ve found it difficult
融入到新的学校
to fit in at other schools.
我们的座右铭是 Ex Corde Vita
Well, our motto here is Ex Corde Vita.
意思是源自内心的生命之泉
Out of the heart springs life.
巴克斯特 巴克斯特
Baxter. Baxter.
告诉我 你想在这里取得什么成就呢
Tell me, what would you like to achieve here?
你喜欢做什么
What would you like to do?
巴克斯特
Baxter?
听我说
I’ll tell you what.
我留给你一些时间 让你好好思考一下
I’ll leave you alone for a moment, just to have a little think.
蠢猪 杂种 混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋
Arseholes, bastards, fucking cunts and pricks
蠢猪 榆木脑袋
Aerosol, the bricks
舔我的蛋
来自议会的无法无天的野孩子
A lawless brat from a council flat oh, oh
挺住 巴克斯特
Come on, Baxter.
就这样 挺住 坐直了 没事了
That’s it. Come on, sit up straight. It’s all right. It’s okay.
深呼吸 深呼吸 对
Big, deep breaths. Big, deep breaths. That’s a good boy.