亲爱的 欢迎回家
Hello. Welcome home.
我想死你了 -我也想你
I missed you. – Oh, I missed you, too.
你重新粉刷了
You have painted.
是啊 找点新鲜感
Mmm- hmm. Freshen it up.
我觉得以前看着有点让人厌倦
I thought it was looking a bit jaded.
你不喜欢 对吧 -我没这么说
You don’t like it, do you? – I didn’t say that.
但你不喜欢
But you don’t.
这实在太
It’s all very…
白了
White.
进来咯
Knock- knock.
是谁啊
Who’s there?
我们有了个出色的曲子
We got some great tunes.
只欠一个非凡的鼓点了 开始吧
Now all we need is a band with a drummer I can’t sack. Hit me!
一 二 -三 四
One, two! – Three, four!
伊安 伊安 伊安
Ian! Ian! Ian!
就在这儿 右手边 停在这里
Oh, this is it. Just on the right. Pull in here.
天哪 这里一丁点都没变啊
Oh, my life! God, it hasn’t changed one little iota.
好吧 克里斯 在我们吸引过多注意之前
Right, then, Chris. Let’s get this done,
赶紧干完吧 -好的 伊安
before we attract too much attention. – Okay, Ian.
很好 -你在干啥
Nice. – Oi! What are you doing?
我好无聊 -只有无聊的人才会觉得无聊
I’m bored. – Only boring people get bored.
走吧 走开
Go on, off you go.
巴克斯特 我不会说第二遍
Baxter, I’m not gonna tell you again.
多来几个姿势
Couple of more poses.
拜托 巴克斯特 我在工作
Come on, Baxter, I’m working.
保持住 保持别动
Hold it. Hold it there.
搞定
Got it.
走开 儿子
Go on, off you go, son.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请大英皇冠上的明珠
please welcome the jewel in the English crown,
伊安·杜利先生
Mr Ian Dury!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
伊安 伊安 伊安
Ian! Ian! Ian! Ian! Ian!
知道吗 公众以为我这类人就想要这些
See, people imagine people like me want all of that,
举世瞩目 声名显赫 其实不然
to be popular and famous, but I don’t.
我情愿当个潜行者 我喜欢捣蛋
I prefer being a lurker, ’cause I like being naughty.
保罗·麦卡特尼说他被认出时
Paul McCartney says when he gets recognised,
他就径直走开
he just walks brusquely away.
而如果我也径直走开
Well, if I walk brusquely away,
我会打个趔趄摔倒在地
I fall over and down I go a tumble.
我让你们笑了吗
Did I say you could laugh?
碰我一下 伊安 -我他妈的又不是教皇
Touch me, Ian! Touch me! – I ain’t the fucking pope, am I?
现在你们可以笑了
Now you can laugh.
伊安 伊安
Ian! Ian!
城市堆 八十年代早期
新场地怎么样 创作效率还那么高吗
So, how’s the new gaff? Is it keeping all you guys productive?
你得调节生活节奏 为舞台细细耕作
Well, you’ve got to pace your life, lie fallow for stages.
我就是这么做的
So that’s what I’m doing.
厚积而薄发
Biding me time till I’m ready to pounce.
巴克斯 巴克斯 下来游泳吗
Bax? Bax? Don’t you want to swim?
真不游吗 -不游
You sure? – Yeah.
就您而言 有人说您
You yourself, have you lost that
不像从前那样平易近人了 是吗
common touch people said you had?
那要看我
Oh, well, that all depends on where
触摸他们哪里了 不是吗
I’m touching them, doesn’t it?
您觉得这样让您很有个性 对吗
Well, is it possible to maintain a uniqueness, do you think?
其实我们本来都是独一无二的 对吧
Well, we’re all unique, aren’t we? Eh?
是的 但如果你要矫揉做作
Yeah, but if you wish to package that uniqueness,
那么你要当心了
well, then you take risks.
是吧 丹尼斯
Don’t we, Denise? Eh?
即便在处理爱情时也如此吗
Even with things in love?
爱情
Love. Mmm.
世上确实有真情之人
Well, there are people in this world who act purely out of love.
不过我呢 我的卑鄙猥琐却
Whereas, me, I’m a wanker being
博得女性关爱 我蛮喜欢的
interviewed by a cunt and I love it.
我是不是有点美化自己 丹尼
Am I making a bit of a kipper of myself, Denny?
这个小哥想知道我们是如何好上的
I think this little squirt wants to know how we’re getting on.
我宁可回家去
Well, I’d like to be at home.
是吗 这里就是家
Oh, would you? Well, this is home.
不 这里不过是个赚钱的临时租♥房♥♥
No, this is rented for a small fortune, actually.
要知道 我们到这里
Oh, well, you know, we’ve gotta be here
就是为了我们的工作 不是吗
’cause we’ve got to work, haven’t we?
都是商务关系 没时间真情实感
It’s industrial relations now. No time for real relations.
是的 我也发觉了
Yeah, I noticed.
亲爱的 还好吗
All right, Goose?
安非他明 很快上脑
Amphetamines. Speed, billy whizz,
黑骏马 硫酸盐成分 好东西
black beauties, sulphate. Righteous stuff.
原是一种治疗充血的药
Originally a nasal decongestant.
战时必备 能让士兵保持清醒
Used during the war. It keeps you awake.
基本上英国战役就是靠了这玩意
Basically, speed won the battle of Britain.
士兵们斗志高昂 不骗你
They were flying very high, those boys. Literally.
太多了 -不想戒了 抽一口
That’s a lot. – Don’t want to withdraw. Here you go.
继续啊 给我吧
Go on, son. Give it here.
你们的性命需要得到救赎
Your lives are to be spared.
要想废除十字架之刑
The terrible penalty of crucifixion has been set aside…
这是什么 -除非你们承认
What’s this? – on the single condition
那些尸体或者
that you identify the body or the living person
作为奴隶的你们是斯巴达克斯
of the slave called Spartacus.
我是斯巴达克斯 -我也是斯巴达克斯
I’m Spartacus! – I’m Spartacus!
痛快
Ow!
你溅到我了 疯子 -不好意思
You spilled me nuts. – Oh, sorry.
现在别看了
Don’t look for it now.
我是斯巴达克斯 -我是斯巴达克斯
I’m Spartacus! – I’m Spartacus!
该工作了
We should work.
柯克·道格拉斯就要被钉死了
Kirk Douglas is just about to get crucified.
我知道 但我刚谱了一曲
Yeah, I know, but I’ve just written a brilliant riff, right?
我保证这首非常好
I promise you, it’s a brilliant…
淡定 你个笨蛋
Just relax, will you? You doughnut.
伊安 这首真的很妙 快回去工作吧
Ian, listen, it’s fantastic. We should go and work on it.
你算老几 撒泼的教授吗
What are you? Some kind of mad nutty professor?
闭嘴 我在看电影
Will you shut up? I’m trying to watch a movie.
查斯你挡住我了 -我得过去拿吉他
Chaz, you’re standing in my way. – I’ve got to get the guitar.
你敢再疯狂点吗
Will you get me some more nuts?
还能再给我个橄榄吗 斯特朗
Actually, can you get me some olives as well? Strang.
安静
Take a month.
加油 巴克斯特 怎么了
Come on, Baxter, what’s wrong with you?
别打扰他 伊安
Leave him alone, Ian.
跳下去就好了 没别的 -不 我不想
Just jump in, it’s the only way. – No, I don’t wanna.
别逼他 伊安 -加油 我相信你
Look, he doesn’t want to, Ian. – Go on, I dare you.
太冷了 -快跳
It’s bloody freezing. – Go on.
别逼他了 走吧 巴克斯 -不不
Let him off. Go on, Bax. – No, no.
地球70%都是水
70% of the world is covered in water.
岂不是到处都很危险
It’s a very dangerous place.
走吧 巴克斯 -你要去哪
Go on, bax. Go on. – Where are you going?
你自己怎么不跳
Why don’t you jump in?
游泳我可是个中高手
Actually, I was a brilliant swimmer.
你不觉得我们很幸运吗
Don’t you think how lucky we are?
大房♥子 游泳池
Very big house and a pool
销量也是第一名
and a record at number one in the hit parade.
你还不满足吗 -你该休息了
Don’t that make you happy? – You need sleep, Ian.
生前何必嗜睡 死后自会长眠
Yeah, plenty of time for sleeping when you’re dead.
商店里的最后一只鸡
The last chicken in the shop,
金色多汁的烤鹅
the juicy golden goosey
我被蒸熟了
and I am cooked.
在苏丹的沙漠里
In the deserts of Sudan
在日本的庭院理
and the gardens of Japan
从米兰到尤卡坦半岛
from Milan to yucatan
每位女人 每位男人
every womans’ every man
用鼓槌敲击我
hit me with your rhythm stick
敲击 敲击我
hit me hit me
感觉很好 不可思议

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!