“早上九点学习就会让灵感源源不断”
”lnspiration is getting to our studies at 9 a.m.”
来 敲敲
Go on, hit it.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about,
你跟她无话可说
you barely said two words to the woman.
你不能这样对我
You can’t treat people like that.
别在这抱怨了
Don’t give me that load of old bollock.
贝蒂跟我关系不一般
Bet and I have got a special relationship.
当然 她是你老婆
Exactly, she’s your wife.
没错 以爱 信任和理解为基础的
Yeah, based on love and trust and understanding.
你在开玩笑吗
What, and taking the piss?
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个孬种 伊安
You were really fucking rude, Ian.
那已经过去了 好不好 一♥码♥归一♥码♥
It was the past, all right? It’s a separate existence.
话说回来 我每次跟你求婚你都不答应
Anyway, I asked you to marry me, you keep saying no.
这不是玩笑 你都有孩子了
This isn’t a joke. You’ve got children.
你永远都不会离婚的 难道你不明白吗
You are never gonna be separate. Do you understand that?
拜托 我正要进入梦乡呢
Excuse me, I’m trying to sleep.
我老爸英俊潇洒
My old man was fairly handsome
随后他去开车
Later on he drove a roller
给外国人当司机
chauffeuring for foreign men
爸爸
Daddy!
或许他不得不对我若即若离
Perhaps he had to keep his distance
我老爸英俊潇洒
My old man was fairly handsome
你没事吧 孩子
You all right, boy?
跟我来
Come on.
拳击手通常会护住脸
Boxers always touch themselves on the side of the face
提醒自己保持防御状态
to remind them to keep their guard up.
就像这样 移♥动♥双脚 来啊
That’s it. Move your feet, come on.
移♥动♥双脚 来回移♥动♥
Move your feet, move about.
就是这样 继续来回移♥动♥
That’s it. Keep moving about.
你站的太正了 往边上走
You’re too square on. Move around the side.
好拳 传统实用的拳法
Good, orthodox, lovely.
真该把那些左撇子出生时就掐死
All them southpaws should be buried at birth.
你往哪走 对 站好 就是这样
Where are you going? That’s it, stand up. All right.
走过来 靠你脚上的滑轮走
Now move about, on the balls of your feet if you can.
很好 平时走路的时候也要像这样
That’s it. Plenty of that. Plenty of leg movement.
准备好了就给我一个勾拳
When you’re ready, I want you to take a swing at me.
准备好了吗来吧 给我狠狠的一击
All right? Give me your best shot. Come on.
像个男子汉一样 使出你的全力
All the best, mate, from your son.
缩头乌龟 缩头乌龟
Turtle! Turtle! Turtle! Turtle!
你们吵什么呢
What’s all this?
你得自己站起来
You have to get up on your own.
这是这里的规矩 孩子们 对吗
That’s the rule here, isn’t it, children?
是的 哈格里夫斯先生
Yes, Mr Hargreaves.
我不想再待了 我爸会来接我走的
I’m not staying here. My daddy’s coming to take me away.
你♥爸♥是吗 祝贺你
Oh, your daddy, eh? Good for you.
振作一点 你得更勇敢些
Shape up. You got to be brave, all right?
孩子 只有自己能拯救自己
No one’s taking liberties with you, boy.
快来 狠狠给我一拳
Give me your best shot, come on.
还好吗
All right?
不 你得自己站起来
No, you gotta stand on your own.
很好
All right.
很好 儿子 你做的很好
All right. Well done, son. You did good.
但是世界上没有任何一个人能帮你
But no one out there is gonna help you.
我知道这听起来很残酷
Now that’s seems harsh, I know,
但是你要靠自己而生 靠自己而死
but you’re born on your own, you die on your own.
其间 你就得为自己赢得荣誉
And in between, you earn your own respect.
永不放弃 永远不
Never give up, never.
永远也别穿死人的鞋子
And never step into a dead man’s shoes.
你懂吗
You know what that means?
就是说你做的一切都是为了你自己
It means you gotta do it for yourself.
最好的开端就是
Being the underdog with nothing to
一无所有 白手起家
lose is the best place to start.
你知道我对这个很在行 对吧
I’m doing pretty good at the moment, you know. Yeah?
我忙碌一生就为了做生意赚钱
I got one or two proper deals on the go. Money owed.
我在维多利亚剧院旁买♥♥了栋房♥子
I got a nice penthouse in old Victoria,
我很满意
I’m happy with me digs.
你该来看看 你想来吗
You should come and see me. Would you like that?
好吗 很好 我喜欢
Would you? Yeah, I’d like that.
我的老父亲
My old man
老爸 老爸
Dad? Dad?
现在几点了 -午饭时间了
What time is it? – Lunchtime.
是你妈打的吗 -不 是学校
Is that your mum? – It’s the school on the phone.
那个女校长
It’s the headmistress.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
我是巴克斯特的校长
This is Baxter’s headmistress.
你是杜利先生吗
Is that Mr. Dury?
是的 请讲
Yes. Mr Dury speaking. Yes.
您知道巴克斯特今天该来上学吗
Are you aware that Baxter had school today?
知道 -你懂我的意思吗
Mmm- hmm. – Do you understand?
是的 不 不 我知道 当然知道
Yeah. No, no, I do understand, yes. Yeah, of course.
我应该不用告诉你这有多重要吧
I’m sure I don’t need to tell you how important it is…
是的 我清楚
Yeah, no, I do understand, yes.
好的 好的
Yes. Okey dokey, yes.
你知道当然好
Well, it’s all very well saying you understand,
可我们现在谈的是你儿子的未来
but this is your son’s future we’re talking about.
你老婆跟我说过 -好吧
Your wife told me about… – Mmm- hmm. Well…
我想告诉你 我并不是
And I want you to know that I’m not…
你知道吗
You know what?
我儿子说对了 你真像头老母牛
He was right. You are a bit of a stuck- up old cow.
你说什么 你怎么敢 -去吃屎吧
I beg your pardon? How dare you? – Tiddley poo, madam.
真是个自大的老女人
Snotty old maggot, she is.
倒杯水来给我好吗
Put on the kettle, will you?
丹尼斯去哪儿了 -她出去了
Where’s Denise? – She’s gone out.
那你得帮我把腿安上
You’re gonna have to help me put me leg on, then.
你能不能 过来
Right, if you could… come here.
我用手搭着你的肩 扶我转个身
Let me swing round, I’ll put my arm round you.
我数三声 一 二 三
After three. One, Two, three.
好了
That’s it.
看到我的新腿架了吗 快看
See me new leg? Look at that.
我等了好几年了 真不赖
Been waiting for that for ages. Beautiful.
你弄那只 我弄这只
You do that one, I’ll do this one.
好 放到地上
Get this underneath.
其实 我还是习惯一个人做这些
I’m still getting used to it myself, actually.
看你老爸每天都在做些什么啊
See what your old man has to go through every day?
真不是盖的
What a palaver.
亲爱的杰米玛
Dear Jemima,
我一直与一个叫查斯的人共事
I’ve been working with a man called Chaz.
如果我们干的好 就有恶心的冰激凌奖励
If we do well, we will have disgusting ice cream.
如若不然 就得掉眼泪了
If we don’t, we will cry.
呜呜 我等不及想让你见见丹尼斯了
Boo- hoo! I can’t wait for you to meet Denise.
你什么时候有空可以来看看我
You should come up and visit sometime.
巴克斯特的脾气变得有点古怪
Baxter’s turning into a right little geezer.
记住要冷淡待人以免日后伤心
Always keep a strong heart in case of sadness.
爱你的老爸上
Love, your charming father,
你♥爸♥ 没用的傻瓜
Dad, nebbish, clot.
我不会同意奈杰的看法
I’m going to disagree with Nigel.
让我真正震惊的是性手♥枪♥乐队
The real shock here is the whole sex pistols
在电视上乱骂 连主持人都被炒了
Swearing on television, Bill Grundy being sacked,
这造成了一种道德恐慌
it all turning into some sort of moral panic.
我是说 这些孩子就是人类的未来
I mean, these boys are the future.
他们是年轻一代的代表
They’re the voice of a young generation.
去你♥妈♥的♥性手♥枪♥乐队 该死的东西
Fucking sex pistols. Bollocks.
他剽窃了我剔胡耳环的创意
And he nicked my razorblade- earring idea and all, didn’t he?
丹 去把它关了
Turn it off, Den, will you?
对不起 雷格 真的不好意思
I’m sorry, Rigel, I’m sorry.
如果你不好受 那证明你很坚强
If you get bitter, you have a strong heart.
记得吗
Remember?
别老说我满脑子想着过去的失败
Never let it be said that my failure went to me head.
在电视上骂人
”Swearing on the television

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!