And now, then, let’s see what the old clot has got.
给你带的 亲爱的杰迈玛
For you, Jemima darling…
给你的生日礼物 儿子 亡羊补牢
And for you, my son… for your birthday. Better late than never.
没有人能打过强大的他
So powerful no man could stop him.
垃圾
Rubbish.
别惹我生气 我要是生起气来可不好惹
Don’t make me angry. You won’t like it when I’m angry!
博纳博士 你变身了
Dr Banner, you’re changing!
疼痛会产生力量 绿巨人很强大
But with pain comes power! Hulk is strong!
他不需要你这样偶尔带着礼物出现
He doesn’t need you turning up out of the blue bringing gifts.
他要的是父亲
He needs a father!
他有父亲 我就是他的父亲
He’s got a father. I’m his father.
他要一个能陪在他身边的父亲
He needs a father who’s around!
我在呀 我的意思是 我经常回来呀
I’m around! I mean, well, I come around.
他出生时我就在呀 不是吗
I was here when he was born, wasn’t I?
就在楼下 能做到这样的父亲不多吧
Just downstairs, I mean, not a lot of fathers can say that!
只有我们俩这样吵吵和和 仅剩的两个了
Found a couple that survived. There’s only two left.
他经常逃学而且偷东西
He’s been missing school. And stealing.
没事 男孩都是那样
Well, that’s all right. All boys do that.
这就是男孩子 学抽烟 看黄书
It’s a boy thing, isn’t it? A packet of fags, dirty magazine.
实际上很好 聪明的表现
In fact, it’s good. A sign of intelligence.
表明了他对世界很敏感
Shows a sensitivity about the world.
还有人欺负他 -谁
And he’s being bullied. – By who?
我告诉他不要去报复
I told him not to retaliate.
你不能这么做
You don’t wanna do that.
他要狠狠地向他们还击
He wants to give ’em a bloody good smacking.
好 这就是为什么
Yeah, well, that’s why he needs to
他要和你呆一段的原因
come and stay with you for a while.
不 不
No, no, no.
他现在需要你
He needs you at the moment.
我现在就快成功了
Look, I’m on the verge of something, things are happening.
我要去大学工作了
I’ve been offered some work at the academy.
很好
Good.
我们总要有个人挣钱
One of us needs to earn and I can’t
我不能老是在乡下待着
do it stuck out here in the country.
总是由我来鼓励你 伊安
I’ve always encouraged you, Ian.
现在到你了
Now it’s your turn.
老爸走了吗 -一小时前就走了
Is dad gone? – Left about an hour ago.
猫粪大厦 七十年代初
看上去不错吧
Looks all right.
怎么这么多楼梯 我又不是来登山的
Blimey! how many more steps? I’m not Sherpa bloody tenzing.
这是椭圆形的楼
It’s oval mansions.
我们马上就能住在一起了
We get to live in a mansion together.
它更像是这猫屎大厦
Catshit mansions more like.
好吧
All right.
墙涂成什么颜色好呢 白色怎么样
What colour for the walls? Would you say white?
不行 太俗了
Nah, that’s too institutional.
那蓝色呢 -不行 太死板了
Blue, then? – No, too constitutional.
应该漆成葡萄酒色
It should be… claret.
就是那种血红色
Yeah,yeah the colour of blood.
让人热血沸腾 有种豪饮的感觉
Passion. And a sort of booze.
你喜欢吗 -当然
You up for it? – Mmm- hmm.
只要你教我 我就什么都愿意做
I… I can do anything. If you teach me.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我们得换个位置
We’re going to have to switch places
要不只能用这只不灵光的左手
’cause I’m struggling to undo your
解开你的扣子
buttons here with my dodgy left hand.
要不你自己来 我不介意的
Or you can do it, I don’t mind.
我从梦中醒来
I come awake
满腹泡妞天赋
With a gift for womankind
你仍沉沉睡着
You’re still asleep
但我的天赋并不介意
But the gift don’t seem to mind
在此时就显现
Rise on this occasion
不坏嘛 你之前剪过吗
Not too bad. Have you done this before?
顺着你的背
Halfway up your back
慢慢沿着身体下滑
Sliding down your body
直至触摸到你的臀部
Touching your behind
你看上去气定神闲
You look so self- possessed
我想占有你的全部
I won’t disturb your rest
你的睡相几多可爱
It’s lovely when you’re sleeping
但还是十分清醒最好
But wide awake is best
醒来与我做♥爱♥
Wake up and make love with me
醒来做♥爱♥
Wake up and make love
醒来与我做♥爱♥
Wake up and make love with me
我不想野蛮地弄醒你
I don’t want to make you
我只想挑逗你
I’ll let the fancy take you
让你醒来与我做♥爱♥
and you’ll wake up and make love
你醒了
You come awake
早晨也性趣盎然
in a horny morning mood
你的身体微微扭动
and have a proper wriggle
你迷人的裸体
in the naughty naked nude
摇晃我身体的每个细胞
Roll against my body
让我肆无忌惮地进入你的身体
Get me where you want me
接下来就是秘密了
What happens next is private
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
她是丹尼斯
This is Denise.
你好 -这是巴克斯特
Hello, Denise. – That’s Baxter.
巴克斯特 你好
Hello, Baxter.
你门没锁 妈妈正在下面煮水
Your door’s unlocked. Mum’s putting the kettle on.
好的
Nice.
去吧 小伙计
Go on then, off you pop.
谢谢你给我们这些 太好了
Thanks so much for this. So kind.
要置办一个家也不是一两天的事
Takes quite a lot to make a home.
是啊 无论做过什么 家永远是
Yeah. ”Home is the place, no matter what you’ve done,
我们的避风港呀
they have to let you in.”
这是伊安说的
That’s what Ian says.
你是贝司手吗 -贝司手
So you’re a bass player? – Bass player,
三明治厨师 人事经理
sandwich- maker, personal manager.
就是那群疯子生活惟一的动力
Sole driver of a van full of nutters.
我们想让巴克斯特在这住几天
We’re looking forward to having Baxter stay.
需要什么尽管直说
any time you need help we’re here.
他有点挑剔 讨厌吃西红柿
He’s a little fussy, he doesn’t like tomatoes,
还有长得差不多的那些 土豆什么的
fruit of any kind, potatoes…
有其父必有其子
Like father like son, eh?
丹尼斯 你多大了 -我快20了
How old are you, Denise? – I’m almost 20.
真对不起 -没事 这确实很重
I’m sorry about that. – lt was always heavy for me, too.
那是猫王吗
Is that Elvis Presley?
学校里难道不教你们古典乐历史吗
Don’t they teach you any classical history at school these days?
这是吉尼·文森特
That’s Gene Vincent.
他的脚在一次摩托车事故中受伤了
Scramble-egged his leg in a bike accident.
他和艾迪·科克伦
Him and Eddie Cochran
是当时摇滚界数一数二的巨星
were the brightest stars in the firmament
1960年4月16日那天
when they climbed into a cab outside
他们在萨伏依郊外上了一辆出租车
the Savoy, April 16th, 1960.
两个小时后 他们在公路险弯出了车祸
Two hours later, they hit a hairpin bend.

Crash!
艾迪·科克伦倒在血泊中垂死挣扎
Eddie Cochran is lying dying in his own blood.
是谁那一晚在酒店外如此贴心地
And who hands sweet Gene his guitar
交给吉尼一把吉他呢
that night outside the hotel?
是14岁的马克·博伦
A 14- year-old Marc Bolan,
他后来娶了平克·弗洛伊德的秘书
Who marries Pink Floyd’s management secretary,
就是她代表斯蒂夫唱片和我签了约
who signs me to Stiff Records.
跟我握个手
Shake my hand.
你和伟人只有五步之遥
You’re only five steps away from greatness.
斯蒂夫公♥司♥ -是的
Stiff? – Stiff, yeah.
口号♥是
Their motto is
“不加入斯蒂夫 你♥他♥妈♥的什么都不是”
”If it ain’t Stiff, it ain’t worth a fuck!”
今天在学校怎么样
How’s school?
女校长就像个傲慢自大的老母牛
Headmistress is a bit of a stuck- up old cow.
注意用词 放尊重点
Oi, language, bit of respect.
教育是很重要的
Education’s important.
德拉克洛瓦 法国画家 他曾经说过
Delacroix, French, Frenchman he was, painter, he said,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!