-好了 -你们看起来太美了
-It’s okay. -Hello. You guys look great.
都准备好了
Ready. We’re ready.
他没有来
He’s not here.
-谁没来 -新郎
-Who’s not here? -The groom.
怎么了
What’s happening?
-大人物还没来 -我们都迟到了25分钟了
-Big’s not here. -But we’re 25 minutes late.
有人给他打电♥话♥了吗
Well,did anybody call him?
把电♥话♥给我 快给我个电♥话♥
Well,give me a phone. Somebody give me a phone.
-我不会用这个 -给你 亲爱的
-All right,I don’t know how to work this. -Here,sweetie.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我看看你的领结吗
Let me just look at your tie for a minute.
怎么了
Are you okay?
我给你打了快一个钟头电♥话♥了
I’ve been calling for an hour.
为什么你一直不接呢
Why haven’t you been answering?
因为我根本不知道手♥机♥在哪
Because I don’t know where my phone is.
那怎么了 你在哪儿呢
So,what’s going on? Where are you?
刚才在前门 刚走
I was out front. I just left.
我做不到
I can’t do this.
天哪
Oh,my god.
凯莉 凯莉
Carrie? Carrie.
他不来了 天哪
He’s not coming. oh,my god.
他不来了 什么意思
What do you mean,”he’s not coming”?
带我走吧
Get me out of here.
-带我走 -走 快走
-Get me out of here! -Go,go,go.
你们带她走 我留下来善后处理
You take her,I’ll take care of all of this.
好的 好的
All right,all right.
我们走
Here we go.
我他妈到底在干嘛呢 调头 回去
What the fuck am I doing? Turn around,go back.
这可是单行道
It’s a one-way street.
等我们绕完街区回去 她就走了
By the time we go around the block,she’ll be gone.
后面没人 调头
There’s no one behind us. Turn around.
-应该是她们 -靠边停车 停下
-I think this is them. -Pull over. Pull over.
凯莉
Carrie.
凯莉 刚刚我昏了头 我现在准备好了
Carrie. I freaked out for a minute,but I’m ready now.
天哪
Oh,god.
我就知道你会这么做 我就知道
I knew you would do this! I knew it!
-凯莉 对不起 -丢死人了我
-Carrie,I’m sorry. -I am humiliated!
对不起 我… 对不起 凯莉
I’m sorry. I’m… I’m sorry,Carrie.
走 走吧
Come on. Come on.
-凯莉 等等 对不起 凯莉 -站住 别过来
-Carrie,wait,I’m sorry. Carrie… -No! No!
来吧 我们上车吧
Come on,we’re gonna get in the car.
没事了 没事了
It’s all right,it’s all right.
快点走 伙计 让开
Let’s go,man. Move it.
我还以为我会一直痛不欲生
I thought I would still be in extreme pain.
可我麻木了
I feel nothing.
再给我点”麻木”
I’d like some more nothing.
没错 我还是被甩了
Yes,I’m still jilted.
他到底他妈怎么了
What the hell got into him?
晚餐时候还好好的呢
He was perfectly fine at the dinner.
昨晚他打电♥话♥时我就知道了
I knew it when he called last night.
-我感觉到了 -那你怎么都没说呢
-I could tell. -Then why didn’t you say anything?
我不愿意这么想 我…
I didn’t wanna believe it. I di…
我都不想说出来
I didn’t even wanna say it out loud.
-现在我无家可归了 -那住这儿吧
-Now I have nowhere to live. -You’ll stay here.
一辈子
Forever.
也许你该吃点什么
Maybe you should eat something.
-有人饿吗 -不饿
-Anyone? Hungry? -No.
我的衣服 我再也不回去了
oh my clothes, I can never go back there again.
我的衣服该怎么拿回来呢
How am I gonna get my clothes?
亲爱的 我雇个人帮你搞定
Oh,honey,I can hire people to do all that.
要干什么都行
Anything you need.
找个杀手?
A hit man?
除了婚纱 我没别的可穿了
I have nothing to wear but a wedding gown.
你度蜜月的衣服在这呢
You have your honeymoon clothes here.
总算是”血”中送炭了
Well,there’s the silver lining.
我用信♥用♥卡♥预付了
A honeymoon at a romantic mexican resort…
墨西哥度假胜地的浪漫蜜月旅行
that’s prepaid on my credit card…
本来还打算给那个甩掉我的男人一个惊喜
because I wanted to surprise the man who jilted me.
我能帮你取消
I can get you out of that.
实在不行的话
Worse comes to worse,
我就说有人死了之类的
I’ll say there was a death or something.
跟死也没两样了
Wasn’t there?
闭上眼睛吧 闭上眼睛吧
Keep those eyes closed. Keep them closed.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
过来 过来下
Come here. Come here.
我觉得 我做了件相当糟的事情
I did something really bad,I think.
在彩排晚宴上我和大人物说了些话
I said something to big at the rehearsal dinner.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在斯蒂夫出现之后 我就很烦躁
It was right after Steve showed up. I was upset.
大人物过来找我
Big came over to me,
我说了…类似…
and i said something…like…
“你们两个疯了才要结婚”
“You’re crazy to get married.”
就那么脱口而出了
It just came out.
-你觉得是这一切发生的原因吗 -不是
-Do you think it’s totally the reason? -No.
大人物对婚姻的态度一直都很奇怪
Big has been weird about marriage for years.
-我一直觉得我该告诉凯莉的 -别 别这样
-I keep thinking I should tell Carrie. -No,no,no.
就连一个词都不能提到那件事
This is a bad time to even mention it.
别 别这样 再找机会吧 以后
No,no,no. Find another time later.
现在看来 我没办法取消蜜月旅行
Well,it turns out,I couldn’t get her out of the honeymoon,
所以我把咱们都加上了
But I got us in.
-什么 -我刚定了三张机票
-What? -I just booked us three seats on the flight.
墨西哥 我们来啦
Mexico,here we come.
我不能去墨西哥 我还要工作
I can’t go to mexico. I have a job.
杰罗德 史密斯·杰罗德 J打头的
Jerrod. Smith Jerrod,with a J.
没错 太好了 谢谢
That’s right. Great,thank you.
一定要确认车在那儿
Make sure that the car is there…
-我们到了 -待会再打给你
-We’re here,-I’ll call you back later.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Welcome to Mexico.
这能无线上网吗 谢谢
Do you have Wi-Fi? Thanks.
抱歉 我有点糊涂了
I’m sorry,I’m confused.
我正在等普莱斯顿夫妇
I’m waiting for a Mr. and Mrs. Preston.
亲爱的 那你会等很久的 我会给你解释的
Honey,you’ll be waiting a long time. We’ll talk.
她会爱死这儿的
This will kill her.
-她人呢 -在化妆室
-Where is she? -In the powder room.
-我们先四处看看 -好的
-Well,let’s look around. -Yeah.
这里是主卧室
And this is a master suite.
天哪
Oh,my god.
拿着
Here.
你负责那边
You get that side.
这都放哪儿去啊
Where are we gonna put these?
这儿 不要提到任何与蜜月有关的事 这很重要
Here. No more honeymoon stuff. This is very important.
她来了
Here she comes.
这里的日落会很美的哦
It’s going to be a gorgeous sunset.
关上百叶窗
Close the shutters.
所有的
All of them.
早上好
Morning.
我是在做梦吗
Did I dream it?
凯莉
Carrie?
该吃晚饭了 你都睡一整天了
It’s dinnertime. You slept the whole day.

So?
亲爱的 你总得吃点早餐吧
Honey? You have to eat a little breakfast.
我很累
I’m tired.
那也吃点东西吧 然后你再继续睡
Well,eat something,then you can go back to sleep.
谢谢 保罗
Oh,thank you,Paulo.
放着这么多新鲜的饕餮大餐
With all this gorgeous fresh food,
你还打算整个旅程都吃那个破布丁啊
You’re gonna eat that pudding crap the entire trip?
这是配餐室唯一完完全全安全的食物
It’s the only thing in the pantry that’s totally safe.
看见没有 美国波基普西制♥造♥ 我可不想冒险
See? “Made in poughkeepsie.” I didn’t wanna chance it.
这可是五星级度假胜地
It’s a five-star resort.
这可是墨西哥
It’s Mexico.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!