我得和米兰达谈谈
i need to talk to Miranda.
萨曼莎 你能叫她出来吗
Samantha,could you ask her to come out?
我不太想进去 聚会上人比较多
I don’t wanna go in. It’s a party and all.
没问题
Sure.
今晚还没和你说上话呢
Hey. I haven’t talked to you all night.
斯蒂夫来了
Steve’s here.
先生们 能不能给我们点…
Hey,guys. Would you give us?
当然 没问题 进去吧
Yeah,sure,going in.
你还好吧
You’re all right?
你让我别无选择 你不回我的电♥话♥
You didn’t leave me any choice. You won’t return my calls.
只有当着孩子的面 你才和我说话
You only talk to me in front of the baby
我都没机会解释
and I can’t say anything.
不管你说什么 还能有用吗
What could you possibly have to say that could make it any better?
-求你了 就那么一次 -是你毁了一切
-Please. It was just that one time. -You broke us!
毁了这段感情 毁灭了我们的一切
You broke us. What we had is broken.
这他妈怎么了啊
What the fuck is happening?
我甚至为你改变了自己
I changed who I was for you.
-你还好吧 -不好 我一点都不好
-Are you all right? -No,I’m not all right.
你们两个疯了才要结婚 婚姻就是坟墓
You two are crazy to get married. Marriage ruins everything.
你在这啊 还以为你跟别人跑了
Hey. There you are. I thought you’d skipped out on me.
没有
No.
姑娘们的夜生活马上要开始了###
Well,the all-gal sleepover’s about to commence.
你没事吧
Hey,is everything okay?
没事 大概是有点儿累了
Yeah. I’m just tired,I guess.
好吧 那就回家 睡觉吧
All right. Well,go home and go to sleep.
但走之前要给我一个晚安吻
But first give me a kiss good night
投入点的哦…
and make it a good one…
这可是单身女孩的最后一吻哦
because it’s the last single-girl kiss.
-我就知道她和大人物有戏 -少来吧
-I always knew she would marry big. -Oh,you did not.
-你就吹吧 -真的
-That’s crazy. -Yes,I did.
她们每次分手之后我就自个琢磨
After every breakup I secretly thought,
没事的 她俩是天生一对
“Nope. They belong together.”
她们第二次分手你这么想吗
You thought that after the second breakup?
-没错 -第十五次分手后呢
-Yup. -After the fifteenth?
真是滑稽 我们分了那么多次
Ha-ha. That’s hilarious. We broke up a lot.
没错 但在每次分手后都有场干茶烈火的性♥爱♥
Yeah,but after the breakups comes the hot make-up sex.
你想接吗 打开吧
Hey,you wanna get that? Open up.
-现在 说点什么吧 -做♥爱♥
-Now say something. -Sex.
你肯定她不是我的孩子吗
Are you sure she’s not my child?
-你好 -是我
-Hello? -It’s me.
天啊 听到莉莉说什么了吗
Oh,my god,did you just hear Lily?
-我得和你谈谈 -什么
-I need to talk. -What?
我坐在这儿 打算写结婚誓言…
I’m sitting here trying to write these vows and…
这真的是我们想要的吗
Is this something we really wanna do?
知道吗 姐♥妹♥们♥ 是大人物
Hey,you know what? You guys,it’s Big.
我要…去接个电♥话♥
I’m gonna… I’m gonna take it.
好好休息哦 新郎官
Get some sleep,groomie.
-怎么了 -只是…
-What’s the matter? -It’s just…
只不过所有事情都那么完美
everything is great as it is.
-我不想搞砸了 -不会的
-I don’t wanna screw it up. -You won’t.
我已经搞砸过两次了
I screwed it up twice before.
听我说
Here’s the thing.
明天要和你结婚的人是我
This is me you’re marrying tomorrow.
是我 不是别人
Me. It’s nobody else.
-没错 -是我要嫁给你
-Yeah? -And I’m marrying you.
是我和你
It’s me and you.
想知道最值得庆幸的是什么吗
And do you wanna hear the great news there?

Yeah.
能搞砸的都被我们搞砸了
We’ve both already done everything we can to screw it up.
-你是在笑吧 -恩
-Is that a smile I’m hearing? -Yeah.
听起来我感觉…
It sounds to me like…
在写誓言的时候你有点卡壳了
you’ve got a bit of writer’s block on the vow front.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得 作为一名职业撰稿人
And I find,you know,as a professional writer…
最好的办法…
that it’s best to just,you know…
别想太多 去睡觉
just stop thinking about it so much and go to bed.
然后第二天起来…
And in the morning…
-你就知道该怎么做了 -没错
-You’ll know what to do. -Exactly.
如果没有的话 就这么写
And if not then… just write this…
我会永远爱你
I will love you.
言简意赅
Simple,to the point…
我保证我不会收你版权费的
and I swear I won’t even try to take credit for it.
那么现在你乖乖的睡觉去吧 好吧
So you’re gonna go to bed now,right?
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
明天见 还有
I’ll see you tomorrow. And hey…
记住是我和你
…it’s me and you.
那才像个新娘
Now,there’s a bride.
姑娘们 出发前要记得带上自己的花
Before we leave,we’re gonna pick up our flowers,right,girls?
米兰达 你拿牡丹
Miranda,you’re gonna have the dahlias.
萨曼莎 你拿玫瑰
Samantha,you have the roses.
-还有夏洛特 -我们能搞定的
-And Charlotte… -We can take care of it.

Hello?
能让凯莉接电♥话♥吗 谢谢
Could you put Carrie on the phone. Please?

Hello?
谁把狗放出来的 把狗弄出去
Who let the dogs out? Get these dogs out of here!
我们还要做一件事
That’s all we need is
把婚纱裙摆都抬起来
the lift of a leg on the train of a dress.
能帮我开门吗
Could you open this door,please?
-等一等 拿着 -我想弄清楚
-Wait,wait,hold it. I’m trying to find out…
-天啊 -嗨
-Oh,my god. -Hey.
-姑娘们上这辆车 -我们都上吗
-The girls are in this car. -All of us together?
你们都上 懂了吗 快点儿 抬起来 走吧
All of you together. Okay? Come on,lift it up. Let’s go.
你好 我是凯莉 请留言
Hey. it’s Carrie. Leave me a message.
-回头见 拜拜 -真漂亮
-See you then. Bye-bye. -Just so beautiful.
-蓝的 -到
-Blue. -Yes,sir.
红的和黑的
Red and black.
-黑的在哪儿 -来了来了
-Where’s black? -Oh,I’m coming,I’m coming.
-跟着红的 -来了
-You’re following the red. -I’m coming.
快进去 出发了
Okay. Come on. Let’s go.
-好了吗 -好了 进去吧
-Ready? -Yeah,okay,you’re in.
那就是新娘子 打扮的像个公主
There’s the bride. Look,she’s dressed like a princess,
看见了吗
do you see?
-能拿着花吗 -好的
-Can you hold that? -Oh,yes.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. Okay.
来 腾个地
Come on,scootch over.
感觉就像把奶油泡芙塞进锁眼里
It’s like pushing a cream puff through a keyhole.
图书馆见
See you at the library.
你好 我是凯莉 请留言
Hey. It’s Carrie. leave me a message.
为什么不回我电♥话♥呢
Why haven’t you called me back?
我必须和你谈谈
Look,I really need to talk to you.
收到留言立刻回复我
Call me as soon as you get this.
别再让客人站在楼梯上了 知道吗
No more wedding guests on these stairs,understand?
这里只能站新娘后援团
Bridal party only.
我们有麻烦了 新娘新郎都没来
We’ve got a problem. They’re not here.
-可能堵车了 -两边都堵车了?
-They’re probably stuck in traffic. -Both of them?
你好 我是凯莉 请留言
Hey. It’s Carrie. Leave me a message.
没有你我不敢进去
I can’t go in without you.
宝贝儿
Baby…
这些个新娘和新郎的事儿真吓坏我了
this whole bride-and-groom thing has really got me thrown.
我想知道这还是我们俩
I need to know that it’s still us.
只有你和我 像你说的那样
Just you and me. Like you said.
我把那个放在上面了 我知道
I was putting it on. I know.
真不错 太美了
Good job. Beautiful.
宝贝儿 转过来 让我看看你
Come on,baby. Turn around,let me see you.
你看起来太美了
You look so beautiful.
真漂亮啊
It looks beautiful.
真的 太美了
It really does. It looks so beautiful.
快看 妈妈她们来了
Oh,look at mommy,here they come.
轻松点 我们到了
Easy does it. We’re here.
路上太堵了 57街实在是…
The traffic was the worst. 57th street was just…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!