好吧 我真替你高兴
Well,I’m happy for you.
对了 还有件事
Oh,and hey,one more thing.
我想你来做伴娘
I want you to be maid of honor.
意下如何呢
How do you feel about that?
参考你对肉毒杆菌的感受
The same with you feel about botox.
既痛苦又多余
Painful and unnecessary.
74 75 76个客人
74,75,76. Seventy-six guests.
75个要好些
Seventy-five sounds better.
75人出席的迷你婚礼
A small wedding of 75 guests.
吹76支萧 没毛病 请76个客人 有毛病
Seventy-six trombones,yes. Seventy-six guests,no.
夏洛特送我的生日礼物是…
As a wedding gift. Charlotte had given me…
安东妮·马兰蒂诺– 朋友兼♥职♥婚礼策划
…Anthony Marantino. Friend and wedding planner.
好吧
All right.
我看看…
Well,that’s…
冷血 我喜欢 希望到了决定
Cutthroat. I love it. I hope you’re this decisive…
-结婚地点和礼服的时候也能这么果断 -我找到礼服了
-when it comes to location and the dress. -I found the dress.
-什么 啥时候 -是啊 前几天 我买♥♥了
-What? When? -Yeah,the other day. I have it.
-我好期待 -我好激动
-This is gonna be good. -I am so excited.
好的
Okay.
就是这件
Here it is.
我要的就是你们这个反应
That was the exact reaction I was aiming for.
挺漂亮的 就是… 太简单了
It’s pretty,but it’s… it’s so simple.
简单就是美
It’s simple and classic.
我一看到它
When I saw it,
我就想 嫁给大人物就穿它了
I thought,that is what I should marry big in.
-谁设计的 什么牌子呢 -杂牌
-Well,who’s it by? What’s the label? -No one.
我在一间成衣店找到的
I found it at a vintage shop.
穿着杂牌礼服的新娘
The bride wore a dress by no one.
哎呀 我会给它改一下
Oh,come on,you know I’m gonna merchandise it up…
-配双时髦的鞋子 -好
-style it up with some shoes. Right.
邀请函都比这衣服漂亮
The invitation is fancier than the dress.
-我可听见了 -就是说给你听的
-I heard that. -I meant you to.
偷偷吃哦
Don’t tell anyone.
终极剩女 凯莉·布莱肖今秋
the ultimate single gal. Carrie Bradshaw.
将踩着马诺洛的高跟
Will be married in Manolos…
下嫁纽约金融巨头约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿
to new york financier John James Preston come fall.”
-我们结婚的消息上了第六版 -谁登那个上去的
-Our wedding’s on page six. -Who would put that in there?
向所有的单身女性们宣告
proving to single gals everywhere
40岁也有春天
That there can be a happy ending over 40.
-凯莉 -恭喜你
-Carrie. -Congratulations.
貌似无论我走到哪儿 那儿的人都看了第六版
It seemed everywhere I went. People had seen page six.
包括意想不到的那些人
Even people you didn’t expect.
比如《Vogue》的编辑 伊妮德
Like my vogue editor. Enid.
我们要做年度分年龄段特刊
We’re putting together our annual age issue…
我们想由你做40岁年龄段的
and we’d like you to do 40.
-好的 要我访问谁 -不是
-Great. Who am I interviewing? -No.
是你 40岁的素材
You. You are 40.
我想把你作为杂♥志♥这次40岁女性的原型
I want you to be featured in the magazine as the 40-year-old…
这里有个很棒的破折号♥–新娘
And here’s the brilliant twist. Bride.
等等 我… 要上杂♥志♥吗
Wait,I’m… I would be in the magazine?
穿着新娘礼服 这可是千载难逢的好机会啊
In bridal couture. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity…
给你一周时间做个虚伪的思想斗争 然后点头
so spare me a week of faux soul-searching and just say yes.
伊妮德 我真的很受宠若惊 但说实话我…
Enid,I am so very flattered,but honestly,l…
凯莉《Vogue》御用设计师
Carrie,vogue designers.
《Vogue》御用摄影师
Vogue photographers.
《Vogue》御用彩妆
Vogue airbrushing.
点头 说好
Nod your head. Yes.
谢谢 会很轰动的
Thank you. It will be a sensation.
我们打算把主题定为”最后一个单身女郎”
We’re calling it “the last single girl.”
最后一个还排不到我头上吧
Well,I’m hardly the last single girl.
对 但是对于女人来说40岁是
No,but 40 is the last age a woman
是穿婚纱最后的年龄
can be photographed in a wedding gown…
不像黛安.阿勃斯的作品一样毫无美感
without the unintended diane arbus subtext.
我以为特刊主题是”不管几岁都很美”
I thought the issue was “great style at every age.”
美 没错 新娘 没戏
Style,yes. Bride,no.
和往常的星期三一样
Just your typical wednesday.
和老朋友聚聚 比如斯坦福·布拉齐
Hanging out with old friends like stanford blatch…
还有新朋友王薇薇(著名华裔时装设计师)
and new friends like vera wang.
对于一个没有新娘基因的人来说
She’s looking at home for someone
她算相当放得开了
who didn’t think she had the bride gene.
我猜因为上对花轿
Well,I guess with the right man…
还穿对婚纱
And the right dress.
人家结婚的时候也要穿这么美的
When I get married,I’m wearing something like that
只是大一号♥
only bigger.
漂亮 性感
Beauty. Hot.
以及卡罗琳娜·海莱拉 (以下均为顶级设计师品牌)
And Carolina Herrera.
不很出彩 但是挺美的 做得好
Nothing fancy,but it’s beautiful. Good work.
克里斯汀·拉克鲁瓦
And Christian Lacroix.
郎万
And Lanvin.
迪奥
And Dior.
奥斯卡·德拉伦塔
And Oscar de la Renta.
最后是薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德
And finally. Vivienne Westwood.
一套特别到
A dress so special…
让最不相信婚姻的女人
it could bring a wedding tear from even
为之落泪的婚纱
the most unbelieving of women.
之后 奇迹发生了
And then. The impossible happened.
亲爱的凯莉 我看了《Vogue》给你拍摄的婚纱照
Dear Carrie, I saw your photo from theVogue shoot.
这件婚纱属于你 薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德
This dress belongs to you. Vivienne Westwood
就这样…
And just like that…
薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德完胜可爱小礼服
…Vivienne Westwood kicked my sweet little suit’s ass.
靠靠
Lean?
全纽约市还在图书馆借书的人
Are you the last person in new york still
就剩你了吧
taking out library books?
我喜欢这味道
I love the smell.
这书有年头了
Oh. That’s an oldie.
名人的情书 第一卷
Love letters of great men. Volume one.
-有我的吗 -没有
-Oh,am I in there? -No,no.
但你的同学倒是榜上有名 伏尔泰 拿破仑什么的
But some of your classmates are,like Voltaire,Napoleon.
小姐 你需要配副老花镜了
Young lady,you need to get glasses.
不要 戴你的就行
No,I don’t. I have yours.
好吧 拿破仑的这篇
Okay,here’s Napoleon.
我亲爱的约瑟芬
My dearest Josephine,
你的一颦一笑将我从睡梦中托起
I wake consumed with thoughts of you.
典型的小人 赤♥裸♥裸地表白
Typical short guy. Gives it all away upfront.
看这个干嘛
Why are you reading this?
为我的新书做素材
It’s research for my new book.
-什么题材的 -爱情
-Oh. what’s it about? -Love.
我以前都写寻找爱情的题材
I used to write about finding love.
现在我想改写
Now I wanna write about
找到真爱后的题材
what happens after you’ve found it.
有意思
Interesting.
-什么样的续集 -且听下回分解
-What happens? -Mm. Stay tuned.
听这篇 贝多芬的
Oh,here,listen. It’s Beethoven.
念吧 路德维格(贝多芬)
Bring it,Ludwig.
你就这样占据了我的思念 我永恒的爱人
my thoughts go out to you,my immortal beloved.
没有你 我在爱的世界里寸步难行
I can live only wholly with you or not at all.
写得好
Good stuff.
要沉静 我的生命 我的一切
Be calm my life,my all.
因为只有沉静地思索我们的存在
Only by calm consideration of our existence…
才能完成我们共同生活的目标
can we achieve our purpose to live together.
要继续爱着我
Oh,continue to love me.
那颗最忠诚的爱你的心永远不会迷失
Never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
永远属于你 永远属于我 永远是我们的
Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours.
你有给我写过情书吗
Have you ever written me a love letter?
情传真算数么
Does a love fax count?
我啥时候收到过情传真啊
When have I ever gotten a love fax?
-我确定某一天我的秘书给你发过 -好吧
-Oh,I’m sure my secretary sent you one at some point. -Yeah.
说什么好呢 宝贝 这不是我的风格
What can I tell you,baby? It’s not my style.
况且 这些人不写不行啊
Besides,those guys had to write.
因为战争或是很远的距离
They were separated from their loves…