那枕头值三百美元
That pillow cost $300.
我的小怪兽 你好吗
My little monster. hi.
你回来了
Hey. you’re home.
-我还以为你要在那里待一周呢 -我们需要谈谈
– I thought you were staying the week. – we need to talk.
好吧
Oh, man.
-我知道这一天会到来的 -是的
– I knew this was coming. – yeah.
这样行不通
This isn’t working.
我尽力了 我用了5年的时间和15磅体重
I’ve done my best. I’ve given it five years and 15 pounds.
怎么了
Well, what?
-你不再爱我了? -不 我爱你
– you don’t love me anymore? – yes, I love you.
只是
It’s just…
我要说一些本不该说的话
I’m just gonna say the thing you’re not supposed to say.
我爱你但我更爱我自己
I love you but I love me more.
我和自己有49年的感情
And I’ve been in a relationship with myself for 49 years…
这是我必须持续下去的
…and that’s the one I need to work on.
你会找到一个值得你爱的好姑娘的
You’re gonna find a wonderful woman who loves being in a relationship.
你会找谁
What will you find?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我愿意去冒这个险
But that’s a risk I’m willing to take.
-别 留着它吧 -好吧
– hey, no. keep it. – okay.
每次看到它…
Every time I look down at it…
…我都会想起你
…l’m gonna think of you.
有的爱情故事不是史诗巨著 有的只不过是短篇小说
Some love stories aren’t epic novels. some are short stories.
可无论长短他们都充满了真情
But that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.
这一次
At this time…
各位乘客 请系好您的安全带
…we ask that all passengers fasten their seat belts…
飞机马上就要着陆了
in preparation for landing.
我们要在纽约着陆了
we’re landing in new york.
我需要把这个收走了
I’m gonna need to take that now.
好的 给我吧 给我
Okay. here we go now. give me that.
有人回到我的身边的时候
As someone returned to my life…
有人却要离我而去了
…someone left.
-邮票 邮寄标签 -好的
– stamps, mailing labels. – okay.
我把你没看过的信件都放在这个信封里了
And I put all your unopened mail from your p.o. box in these envelopes.
好的
All right.
请您千万 千万
And please, please…
别把凯莉·布莱肖的网站搞的乱七八糟了
…do not make a mess out of carriebradshaw. com.
-好的 -那可是我的心血啊
– okay. – it’s my masterpiece.
-没有你我该怎么办 -你会找到别的女孩的
– what am I gonna do without you? – you’ll find some other girl…
但她们可没方和我比哦
…but she won’t have my style.
圣女露易丝
Saint louise.
是你让我重新开始了生活
You brought me back to life.
是你送给我LV
And you gave me louise vuitton.
说真的 我们别再感伤了
Serious. we need to stop crying.
-你的钥匙 -谢谢
– your keys. – oh, thanks.
等等 别忘了你的”爱”
Wait, wait, wait. don’t forget your love.
不用了 我已经找到我的爱了
No. I found my love.
给你留着吧
I’m leaving that with you.
-我的婚礼上再见 -圣路易斯见
– see you at my wedding. – I’ll meet you in st. louis.
再见
Bye.
几周后…
And a couple of weeks later…
行动缓慢的夏洛特去吃快餐
…a slow-moving charlotte grabbed a quick lunch.
-您什么时候生 -下周吧
– well, when are you due? – next week.
-你看起来美极了 -谢谢
– you look gorgeous. – oh, thank you.
-您要喝点什么吗 -不 不
– hi. can I get you something to drink? – no, no.
-不要吗 -不 我不能呆在这了
– no? – no. I can’t stay.
帮帮我 帮我挪开桌子
Help me. help me move the table.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
夏洛特 等等
Charlotte, wait. wait.
夏洛特 别跑了 你是孕妇
Charlotte. charlotte, don’t run, you’re pregnant.
我不想见你 我对你很生气
I don’t wanna see you. I’m so mad at you.
我一直站在你这一边 但你却对卡莉那样
I was always on your side. and then you go and you do that to carrie.
不 不 我不哭 我不会为你浪费眼泪的
No! no! I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna waste tears on you.
你♥爸♥当初怎么没把你射在墙上
I curse the day you were born.
我想我的羊水破了 我的天哪
I think my water just broke. oh, my god.
-出租车 -我的车在这
– taxi! – my car’s right there.
我不想坐你的车 出租车
I don’t wanna get in your car! taxi!
我带你去医院吧 好吧 求你了
Please, I gotta get you to the hospital, okay? please?
-好吗 -勒诺克斯山医院
– okay? lenox hill.
好的 开车
Okay. start the car.
恭喜你们 生了个女孩
Hi. congratulations. a girl.
我这辈子注定身边是美女如云
It’s my lot in life to be surrounded by beautiful women.
过来
Come here.
-她真漂亮 -和露丝打个招呼
– she’s gorgeous. – say hello to rose
-露丝 多好听的名字 -和哈里奶奶的名字一样
– rose. what a beautiful name. – it’s after harry’s bubbe.
现在我们有一个莉莉(百合)一个露丝(玫瑰)
Now we got a lily and a rose.
好吧
Well…
我不得不说 你们俩可真酷啊
…i have to say, you two are very cool customers…
还没说”我要生了” 就打电♥话♥说”孩子出来了”
…making the “baby’s here” call without all the “i’m in labor” drama.
还有更具戏剧性的呢
There was plenty of drama.
羊水破的时候 我正在一家餐厅门口
My water broke while I was standing in front of a restaurant.
-是啊 很有戏剧性 -等等 她还没说完
– wow, that’s very dramatic. – wait, wait, she’s not done.
-羊水破的时候 我正和大人物说话 -什么
– it broke while I was talking to big. – what?
听到了吗 人生如戏吧
See? drama.
遇到他 我很生气 我的羊水就破了
I ran into him and I got so upset, my water broke.
是他送她来医院的 一直到孩子出生才走
He brought her to the hospital, stayed until the baby was born.
我觉得他很想见你
I think he was hoping to see you.
今天不提他 今天的主角是漂亮宝贝露丝
Well, today is not about him. it’s about beautiful baby rose.
她的头发像夏洛特 别的呢
So we know she has charlotte’s hair. what else do we know?
-她太可爱的 恭喜你们了 -谢谢
– she’s a doll. mazel tov. – thank you.
再见
Bye.
他让我告诉你 给他打个电♥话♥
He asked me to ask you to call him.
我知道 这与我无关 不过让这个傻帽在医院晃悠
I know, it’s none of my business, but I felt bad for the schmuck…
等着见你 我觉得很可怜
…hanging around the hospital hoping to see you.
我发誓 每次听到大厅有高跟鞋走过
I swear every time he heard someone in heels walking down the hall,
他的心跳都快停了
His heart stopped.
哈里 这比你想象的要复杂的多
Harry, it’s… it’s so much more complicated than you can imagine.
我知道 你也有权永远不打电♥话♥给他 可我
I know it is, and you have every right to never call him, but I just…
今天我那么高兴 可那个家伙那么可怜
I’m a big pile of love today and I feel bad for the guy.
他说他写信给你了 但你从没回过
He said he’s been writing you, but you never responded.
没 他从没写过信给我
No, he’s never written to me.
他说他写信是因为没你的电♥话♥号♥码
He said he wrote because he didn’t have your phone number.
不 他从不写信的 从不
No, he’s never written. ever.
那他怎么会说他写了呢
Then why would he say he had?
两个小时 两个信封 无数的电邮之后
Two hours. two manila envelopes and countless e-mails later…
我快要放弃这个大的谜团了
…i was just about to give up on the big riddle when…
我让露易丝把大人物的邮件
I had told louise to put big in a place
放在我再也看不到的地方
Where I would never have to hear from him again.
我是露易丝 请留言
This is louise. leave a message.
你好 露易丝 是我
Hey… hey, louise, it’s me.
你能给我助理文件夹的密♥码♥吗
Can you give me the password for your assistant file?
好吧 给我回个电♥话♥吧 谢谢
Okay, call me. thanks.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我敲入”爱”的时候 他在这
As soon as I typed in “love.” there he was.
因为大人物实在不善言辞
And because big still didn’t have the words…
他把贝多芬的情书又敲了一遍
…he retyped a love letter from beethoven.
还有拜伦的
And lord byron.
约翰·济慈的
And john keats.
伏尔泰的
And voltaire.
都在这了《伟大情书选集》第一册
There they were. the love letters of great men. volume one.
还有约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿的一封信
Plus one more written by john james preston.
我知道是我不好 但是我永远爱你
I know i screwed it up but i will love you forever.
我想打电♥话♥给他 但我们的爱情…
I wanted to call him. but our love…
…凯莉和大人物 第一 第二 第三册…
…carrie and big. volumes one. two and three…
…阻止了我
…stopped me.
我没听到电♥话♥响 我们在挑婚纱呢
I didn’t hear my phone. we’re shopping for my wedding gown.
那件裙子显得你胸超大
That dress makes your boobies look big.
-妈 求你们了 这是工作电♥话♥ -闭嘴
– mama, can you please? this is a work call. – shut up.
-不 没关系 我搞定了 -我正要打电♥话♥给你
– no, it’s okay, I figured it out. – well, I was gonna call you anyway.
今天是第五大道公♥寓♥的最后一天
Today is the final day on the 5th avenue apartment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!