这都是宽恕啊
It’s forgiveness.
我不清楚我能相信这事不会再发生了
I don’t know that I can trust that it won’t happen again.
斯蒂夫 你今天话很少
Steve, you’re very quiet today.
米兰达 我知道我让你很难再信任我了…
Miranda, I know I made it hard for you to trust me…
-但你也让我很难信任你 -我吗
-but you made it hard for me to trust you. – me?
你对我的所作所为 从你的生活中踢出去
The way you treated me and cut me out of your life like that.
没错 我是违背一条誓言…
I mean, yeah, I broke a vow…
那其它那些誓言呢
…but what about the other vows?
比如承诺不论是好还是坏都爱着对方
Like promising to love someone for better or for worse.
那个怎么算
What about that?
我怎么知道她下半辈子不会也这样惩罚我呢
How do I know she’s not gonna punish me for the rest of my life?
没法知道
You don’t.
而且她也没法确定你不会再出轨
And she doesn’t know for sure that you won’t have another indiscretion.
你们能确定的是 你们是否还想继续生活下去
All you can know is that you wanna move forward…
用你们之间的爱情来做赌注 压这事不会再发生了
And risk that the love you have for each other won’t allow that to happen.
这才是我们要解决的问题
And that’s what we’ll discover here.
我们上一次婚姻咨♥询♥结束了
So we’re done with our last session.
两周内我们不能和对方说话
We’re not allowed to talk to each other for two weeks…
这期间我们要考虑好
While we figure out if being together
我们是不是真的想要复合
Again is something that we really want.
然后必须找个地方碰面
And then we had to pick a place to meet…
如果那天我们都出现了 以前的事一笔勾销
…and if we both show up on that day, the past no longer exists.
出现在那里就好像对对方的承诺
It’s like showing up is our promise to each other…
不计前嫌 携手向前
…that we’re both willing to let it all go and move forward.
-你会去吗 -不知道
– can you do that? – I don’t know.
我不知道 我要好好想一想
I don’t know. I have a lot of thinking to do.
-想 不如凭感觉 -什么意思
– thinking? or feeling? – what do you mean?
米兰达 你是个律师
Well, miranda, you’re a lawyer.
你可以从正反两面来辩论
You know, you can argue both sides of any case.
但是我们的感觉是不能用逻辑来分♥析♥的 这是感情
But why we feel what we feel isn’t logical. it’s emotional.
所以很遗憾 哈佛高材生 这一次…
So I’m sorry, harvard, but I’m afraid…
你要跟着感觉做出决定
…you’re gonna have to base this decision on your emotions.
那我白搭 我都不知道自己的感觉是什么
Well, then I’m screwed. I don’t know what I feel.
你会的 时机到了你就知道了
You will. there will come a moment when you know.
如果答案是”是” 之前所有的逻辑和旧怨
And if it’s “yes,” then all that brilliant logic…
就会抛到十万八千里之外去了
…it’s gonna go right out the window with the past.
我以为找个见面的地方就很有挑战性了
And I thought picking a spot to meet was gonna be the challenge.
-选的哪儿 -布鲁克林大桥
– where is it? – on the brooklyn bridge.
-我们两个住处的几何中心 -有逻辑 又不乏浪漫
– halfway between our two places. – very logical, and yet poetic.
我们都去了才浪漫
Poetic if we both show up.
不然被晾在桥上 一个人
Otherwise you’re on a bridge, rejected.
那可不好玩了
It’s not a good plan.
我有两条好消息
I got two pieces of good news.
-我有两杯咖啡 -谢谢
– oh, and I’ve got two coffees. – thank you.
给你 那么是什么呢
Here you go. so, what’s up?
刚接到房♥产经济的电♥话♥ 第五大道的公♥寓♥终于卖♥♥掉了
I just heard from your realtor and the apartment on 5th has finally sold.
新房♥主60天后搬进去
You got 60 days before the new owner takes possession,
之前你要搬出来
And you’re out of there.
第二条消息呢
And what is the other news?
我要搬回圣路易斯了 今年秋天结婚
I’m moving back to st. louis and we’re getting married in the fall.
上帝
Oh, my god.
等等 我要欣赏一下
Wait a minute, I gotta see that.
-很漂亮 -知道么 这可不是租来的
– well, it’s gorgeous. – and you know what? it ain’t rented.
做决定的最后一天
On the day of her decision deadline…
对比清单 米兰达分♥析♥了复合的利与弊
…true to form. miranda had argued both sides of the case.
谢谢你
Thank you.
米兰达突然领悟到
It suddenly dawned on miranda…
斯蒂夫的清单上可能弊大于利
…that steve’s list might have had more cons than pros.
米兰达没有再回头看
And miranda never looked back.
好吧 基本上没有
Well. almost never.
吻我
Kiss me.
与此同时 回到失-落杉矶
Meanwhile. back in lost angeles…
看起来新世纪哲学早不是秘密了
Turns out new age philosophy wasn’t the secret.
萨曼莎有钱 有事业 还有个爱她的男人
Samantha had money. a career. and a man who loved her.
然而
But still.
她还是觉得人生中少了点什么
She couldn’t shake the feeling that something was missing from her life.
宝贝 回来
Baby, come back.
那不是咱家
That’s not our house.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我…很抱歉
Oh, I’m… I’m sorry.
我住在你隔壁
I’m your next-door neighbor…
我的狗跑到你的鸡♥巴♥…甲板上了
…and my dog ran up on your dick… deck.
灵光一闪 她到底缺了什么已经一目了然了
Suddenly it wasn’t so secret what she was missing.
要一起洗吗
Wanna join me?
我叫但丁
Hey. I’m dante.
欢迎你随时串门
Stop by anytime.
命运从此转折
It was official.
从遇见但丁那一刻起…
From the minute she met dante…
萨曼莎就如坠炼狱了
…samantha was in hell.
春天之前 我审视以前的自己
And by spring. I looked like my old self…
而在我的新公♥寓♥里 新宝宝迎接派对也如期而至
…in my new apartment. just in time for the baby shower.
-我过去一下 亲爱的 -好的
– oh, excuse me, honey. hi. – sure.
有个妖孽没搁杯垫就把被子放你新桌子上了
A woman put a glass on your new desk without a coaster.
我告诉她 你再敢这样 老娘打折你的小蹄子
I said, “if you do it again, I’m gonna break your arm.”
-谢谢 -洗手间?
– thanks. – bathroom?
-没错 怎么样 -非常好 我认为
– yes. hey, how’s it going? – pretty good, I think.
好 好 好
Good, good, good.
萨曼莎在哪 她的飞机两小时前就降落了
Where’s samantha? her plane landed two hours ago.
你了解她的 她可能先到外面转转
Oh, you know her. she’s probably working out first.
回家的感觉真好
There’s no place like home.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你包里有只老鼠啊
You have a rat in your purse.
-最好是只有教养的老鼠 -能帮您拿衣服吗
– that rat better be housebroken. – take your coat?
-好的 -好漂亮的包包
– sure. – hey, cute bag.
天啊 萨曼莎
Oh, my gosh, samantha.
你养了只小狗
You have a dog.
没想过我有一天也会带只狗吧
Did you ever think you’d see the day me with a pooch?
我的天哪 瞧瞧你的救生圈
Mother of god, what’s with the gut?
她在外面吃了不少吧
Well, she’s eating something out there.
进来吧
come on in!
我们正等你呢
We’ve been waiting for you.
我吃是为了不出轨
I eat so I won’t cheat.
你都吃些什么
What exactly are you eating?
除了但丁的鸡♥巴♥什么都吃
Everything except dante’s dick.
素质 现在这已经是成年人的公♥寓♥了
Language, please. this is a grown-up apartment now.
直到看见你们的表情 我才意识到自己有多胖
I guess I didn’t realize how big I was until I saw it on your faces.
怎么… 我这么说都是为了你好啊
How…? and I say this with love.
你怎么能意识不到呢
How could you not realize it?
-我尽量避免照镜子 -我为你不出轨而骄傲
– I’ve been avoiding mirrors. – well, I’m proud of you for not cheating.
我觉得没什么可骄傲的
I don’t think there’s anything to be proud of.
我塞满自己的嘴是为了
I stuff my face to stop myself from
让自己做违背本性的事情
Doing something that feels natural to me.
听着 这和体重一点关系都没有
Now, listen, this isn’t about the weight.
无论高矮胖瘦你都一样迷人
You would look gorgeous at any size.
-但是你开心吗 -我觉得…
– but are you happy? – well…
感情并不是总让人开心的 是吧
…relationships aren’t always about being happy, right?
我是说 在感情中你常感到开心吗
I mean, how often do you feel happy in your relationship?
我敢肯定这是问你的
I’m pretty sure that’s to you.
-每一天 -你每天都开心吗
– every day. – you feel happy every day?
不是每时每刻 但每天都开心
Not all day every day, but every day.
你上次感到开心是什么时候
When was the last time you felt happy?
六个月前
Six months ago.
我觉得在洛杉矶这种情况很平常
I think that’s normal for l.a.
-我该怎么办 -你的圈圈和你说什么了
– what am I gonna do? – what’s your gut tell you?
我知道 可史密斯伴我度过了化疗
I know, but smith stayed with me through chemo.
所以 如果他能伴我度过难关
And if he can stay with me through that…
我应该和他保持这段感情
…then I should be able to stay in this relationship for him.
亲爱的 你把你的爱情和化疗相提并论
Sweetie, you just compared your relationship to chemo.
我们仨是萨曼莎逃避不了的三面镜子
There we were. the three mirrors samantha couldn’t avoid.
还有一件事萨曼莎
And samantha?