想啊
Uh, yeah.
你♥爸♥当初怎么没把你射在墙上
I curse the day you were born.
很黄很暴♥力♥ 你最好再配个手势什么的
That’s impressive. you better work up a hand gesture to go with it.
我不清楚是因为时装秀
I didn’t know if it was the fashion…
还是我们四个又聚在一起了
or the fact that the four of us were together again…
但是那么长时间以来 我感觉
but for the first time in a long time…
第一次找回了自己
i felt like myself.
我们打车吧 我饿死了 不知道…
Well, let’s get a cab, okay? I’m absolutely starving. I don’t know what…
皮草是屠♥杀♥
Fur is murder!
屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥
Murder! murder!
-屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥ -操 我真怀念纽约
– murder! murder! – god, I miss new york.
几个星期后 我见了圣女露易丝的圣路易斯男友威尔
And a couple of weeks later. I met saint louise’s st. louis boyfriend.Will.
这个圣诞节 他们发现深爱着对方
Over christmas. they realized how much they loved each other.
-我是凯莉 -威尔
– I’m carrie. – will.
情人节如期而至
Just in time for valentine’s day.
如期而至的祝福 情人节快乐
just in time. wish you a happy valenines day.
致凯莉婶婶 爱你的莉莉
to aunt carrie-love lily
我打电♥话♥是想确认你是否吊死在浴帘杆上
I’m calling to make sure that you aren’t hanging from your shower rod.
-你早了1个小时 -情人节打算怎么过啊
– you called about an hour too early. – so, what’s the v-day plan?
我和米兰达一会儿一起吃晚餐
Well, miranda and I are going to dinner…
然后看部很黄很暴♥力♥的电影
and then a very violent slasher movie.
-真不错 -你呢
– perfect. – you?
我在给史密斯做寿司 逗号♥ 有话请讲
I’m making smith sushi. pause for reaction.
哇 你还会那个呢
Wow, you do that?
回来以后我们报了个班
We took a class a while back.
当他七点半走进家门
And when he comes in that door at 7:30…
我会裸体躺在餐桌上–自♥制♥寿司人体盛
l’m going to surprise him by laying naked on the dining-room table…
给他个惊喜
covered with homemade sushi.
你还真有那个闲情逸致
Boy, you do have time on your hands.
还有别的创意吗
So. what else is new?
这屋子真有恋爱的氛围
There is a whole lot of love in this room.
是我过时了还是情人节太亢奋了
Is it me or is valentine’s day this year on steroids?
不 去年也这样 只是物是人非罢了
No. I think it was like this last year. we just played for the other team.
晚上好 这是我们的情人节菜单
Good evening. this is our valentine’s night menu.
我们所有的特色菜都
All of our specials are romantically
以爱为主题 并且适合两人分享
Themed and designed to be split for two.
-需要红酒吗 -要
– are we having wine? – yes.
-来两杯还是… -一瓶
– glass or a…? – bottle.
马上给您和您的女朋友上餐
I’ll be right back to take you and your girlfriend’s order.
你为啥偏偏选在今天看《时尚》
Why would you have looked at the vogue today of all days?
因为我是个情绪化的自虐狂
Because I’m an emotional cutter.
我真是活该 跑了整个纽约…
I deserve what I got. running all over new york…
坚信自己终于找到了幸福的归属
…believing that I’m finally getting my happy ending.
瞧啊 真爱无敌啊
see? love does conquer all.
看看我那地球仅此一件婚纱…
Look at me in my one-of-a-kind wedding gown…
-嫁给一生的挚爱 -要不要再开一瓶…
…marrying the love of my life.” – would you like another bot…?
-要 -要
– yes. – yes.
米兰达 这个童话里 我从没说过”我们”二字
And miranda, in that article, I did not say “we” once.
从头至尾都是”我觉得”和”我想要”
No. the whole article was “i think” and “i want.”
-这是你自己的观点啊 -对 太对了 我的想法
– it was from your point of view. – yeah, exactly. my point of view.
是啊 这整个婚礼都是我一厢情愿
Exactly. the whole wedding was my point of view.
我把这个婚礼变得比大人物还重要
I let… I let the wedding get bigger than big.
我才是他下不了车的根本原因
I am the reason that he did not get out of the car.
好吧
Okay.
我对大人物说了些不该说…
I said something to big that I shouldn’t have…
彩排晚宴的时候
…at the rehearsal dinner.
什么意思
What do you mean?
斯蒂夫出现之后 我就很烦躁
After steve showed up, I was really upset.
然后碰到了大人物…
And I bumped into big…
我说… 你们两个疯了才要结婚
and I said that you two were crazy to get married.
来了 你们的雪华沙干红
Here we go, your shiraz.
好了 非常感谢
Okay, great. thanks so much.
对不起 我那时很生气 斯蒂夫他…
I’m sorry. I was upset. steve had…
整整五个月 这件事在我脑海里不停地转来转去
I have been going over this and over this in my mind for five months.
而这五个月 你就一直这样装聋作哑
And for five months, you kept a secret like that?
-我试过一次想告诉你 但结果… -一次?
– I tried to tell you once, but then… – once?
你试过一次想告诉我
You tried to tell me once?
你应该每一天都试着告诉我
You should have tried to tell me every single day.
我知道 我是在等个合适的机会
I know. I was waiting for the right time.
从来就没有合适的机会告诉我 是你毁了我的婚礼
There is no right time to tell me that you ruined my marriage.
就那么发生了 我是无心的
It just happened. I wasn’t thinking.
-凯莉 求你别走好吗 -知道什么最伤我的心么
– carrie, please don’t go. – you know what I think hurts the most?
你竟然隐瞒着没告诉我
Is that you kept a secret from me.
而我呢 从来就没有这样对过你
And I have never, ever kept a secret from you.
从没有
Ever.
错了 我有过 过去的这五个月…
No, I’m lying. for the last five months…
我都认为你离开斯蒂夫是个超级大错误
…l’ve been thinking that it is a huge mistake that you left steve.
看吧
There.
你是什么感觉
How does it feel?
劳驾 过去一下
Excuse me. excuse me.
万事俱备
Any minute now.
宝贝 是我 接电♥话♥
Hey. babe. it’s me. pick up.
接啊
Pick up.
现在7点20 我还在摄影棚
All right. it’s 7:20. I’m still at the studio.
我们进度慢了 我晚一点回家 对不起宝贝 再见
We’re behind. I’m gonna be a little bit late. sorry. bye.
四十分钟后…
Forty minutes later…
…寿司 萨曼莎 还是缺个史密斯
sushi. samantha. still no smith.
这事太不靠谱了
This is bullshit.
这才是萨曼莎计划好的情人节
It was the same valentine night samantha had planned…
除了寿司
minus the sushi.
再除去第二个女人
And the other woman.
我回来了
I’m home.
-老天 真是漫长的一天 -你迟到了三个小时
– man, that was a long day. – you’re three hours late.
很烦 我知道 你吃了没
Bummer, I know. did you eat?
对 吃过了
Yes, I ate.
我吃了亲自给你做的寿司
I ate the sushi that I hand-made for you.
裸身人体盛寿司大餐
The sushi that I laid all over my
是我送你的情人节惊喜
Naked body as a valentine surprise for you.
为什么那么大火气啊 我打了电♥话♥的
Why are you so upset? I called.
我接不了电♥话♥
I couldn’t pick up the phone.
我身上到处是寿司
My body was covered everywhere with sushi.
我把芥末放在别人一辈子都不会放的地方
I got wasabi in places where one should never get wasabi.
一整天我宅在厨房♥给你做温馨晚餐
Oh, you think it’s funny that I slaved all day in this kitchen…
是件好笑的事吗
…to make a lovely meal for you?
你做了寿司 这又不是什么大事
You made some sushi. it’s not a big deal.
不是大事? 给你
“not a big deal.” here.
我可不是那种
I am not the type of woman…
在家等男人等一天的女人
…who sits home all day waiting for a man!
享用你的加利福尼亚手卷吧
Enjoy your california handmade roll!
操蛋的情人节快乐
Happy fucking valentine’s day.
我是carrie 请留言
It’s carrie. leave me a message.
凯莉 是我 求你接电♥话♥吧
Carrie. it’s me. please pick up.
连着三天的”抱歉”电♥话♥ 电邮和花
Three days of “i’m sorry” calls and e-mails and flowers…
我还是没想好
…and I still wasn’t ready.
这是我们有史以来持续时间最长的冷战
It was the longest we’d ever gone without speaking.
凯莉
Carrie.
-我得和你谈谈 -你在这儿等了多久了
– I need to talk to you. – how long have you been waiting here?
17块钱那么久
Seventeen-dollars long.
拜托你进来吧 表刚跳到18了
Please get in. it just hit 18.
-不说话有点奇怪 -我还生气呢
– this is weird, not talking. – I’m upset.
刚刚 我懂 可是这已经发生了
Carrie, I understand but it just happened
我从没想过会伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
你必须原谅我
You have to forgive me.
知道么…
You know…
-什么 -算了
– what? – no.
别 拜托 你想说什么
No, please, what were you gonna say?
你这么缠着我指望着三天就得到宽恕
You badger me to forgive you in three days.
可是想都不想去宽恕
You won’t even consider forgiving
斯蒂夫六个月前的错误
Steve for something he did six months ago.
这是两码事
It’s not the same thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!