我知道它已经发生了
I know it happened.
只是我… 我就是不愿相信
But I just… I can’t believe it happened.
晚上我躺床上脑袋里回忆着上礼拜的每一个细节
I lay awake at night going over every detail of that last week in my head.
凯莉
Carrie,
我一直想找机会告诉你上礼拜
There’s a detail about that last week I’ve been meaning to tell you.
-婚礼彩排晚宴上面的一个细节… -然后我看到了它
– at the rehearsal dinner… – and then I saw it.
经历了这一切以后 唯一能吓着我的东西
The only thing scary enough to scare me after what I’d been through.
你真美 美翻了 这才是最郁闷的
You look great. you look amazing. so that’s the worst of it.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
编者按这里怎么说的
What does it say there in the editor’s note?
凯莉·布莱肖和约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿的婚礼
the wedding of carrie bradshaw and john james preston was canceled…
在杂♥志♥出版时已经取消了 布莱肖…
…as this issue went to press. bradshaw is…
布莱肖怎么了
Bradshaw is what?
太近了…
Wait…
布莱肖仍旧独自居住在纽约市
bradshaw is still single and living in new york city.
我本来不想买♥♥的
I didn’t wanna buy it…
但想到在纽约买♥♥一本就少一本
but I figured it was one less vogue in new york.
露易丝
Louise.
我的天 我都没看出来是你
Oh, my lord. I didn’t even recognize you.
就要这效果 我的脑袋正式纳入证人保护计划
That’s the point. my head’s in the witness protection program.
可是我还觉得这个样子好
I’m feeling that look on you though.
-我也觉得你的夏奈尔很好啊 -周二前归我
– and I am feeling that chanel on you. – mine till tuesday.
-好的 那么… -给 是时候回归现代社会了
– all right, so… – here. time to rejoin the world.
这么快
Already?
-你的新号♥码 区号♥是347-85… -打住
– your new number, area code 347-85… – ho… ho… hold it.
不不 我是917女孩 从没变过
Oh, no. no, I’m a 917 gal, always have been.
我试过了 已经申请不到了
I tried. it’s no longer available.
现在你是347了
Now you’re 347.
萨曼莎·琼斯
Samantha jones.
我是凯莉·布莱肖 或说以前是
Carrie bradshaw. or I used to be.
啥事啊
Talk to me.
现在我电♥话♥的区号♥347 有够惨吧
I’m a 347 area code. how awful is that?
347是新纽约
347 is the new new york.
我就喜欢老纽约和老917 我还就守旧了
Well, I want the old new york with my old 917 and my old will to live.
老纽约 新纽约 宝贝 好歹都是纽约嘛
Old new york, new new york. honey, at least it’s new york.
洛杉矶的另一人间硬物
Another hard thing about being in L. A:
我的”那话很威猛”邻居
My sex-on-a-stick next-door neighbor.
-我就是忍♥不住盯着他看 -就看看吗
– I can’t stop looking at him. – looking?
只有看而已
Just looking.
自打在彩排晚宴上见了斯蒂夫那张脸 我就再不…
After seeing steve’s face at the rehearsal dinner, I could never…
你真该见识一下这个男人 夜夜笙歌♥…
Oh, but you should see this guy. every night…
新欢不断 旧爱不换 他就像…
sex with a different partner. he’s like…
-五年前的我 -对 那时候我还用917
-me five years ago. – yeah. when I was a 917.
我想说 隔壁放着那么性感的男人
I mean. what’s the point of having a hot guy next door…
不能操还有什么意思啊
if you can’t have sex with him?
我们说好了除了史密斯
We agreed that no one else from the
剧组里没人能上封面
Show but smith was going to be on the cover.
给我回话
Well, get back to me.
为了能眼不见心不烦
And in an effort to stay out of the house and out of trouble…
萨曼莎去血拼
samantha went shopping.
今天你救狗狗了吗
Rescue a puppy today?
-她需要一个温暖的家 有兴趣吗 -算了
– she needs a good home. interested? – no.
正当萨曼莎试图说服自己和那只狗没缘分的时候…
And just as samantha convinced herself that the dog wasn’t for her…
已经给她绝育了 但还是有点性急
She’s been fixed, but she hasn’t lost the urge.
而萨曼莎因为不能欲满…
And because samantha couldn’t get off…
只好选择货满了
she got things.
要是这个神奇地消失了会怎么样呢
What would happen if these were to magically disappear?
-我知道你住哪儿 -为了这尤物 搬家都值
– yeah, I know where you live. – for a pair like this, I could move.
凯莉等等 别拆那个
Wait, carrie, not that one.
要我把它处理掉么
Do you want me to get rid of it?
算了
No.
算了吧 它太美了
No, it’s too beautiful.
我就…
I’ll just…
把它尘封在最深处
bury it deep in the back…
就像处置我的感情那样
like I did my feelings.
-你想他吗 -每时每刻
– do you miss him? – every day.
很奇怪…
It’s weird…
我都没流什么眼泪
i haven’t cried very much at all.
我也不知道 也许…
I don’t know, maybe…
也许女人对每个男人的眼泪都是定量的
Maybe you’re only allotted a certain amount of tears per man…
对他我已经留干了
and I used mine up.
是啊 我理解你的感受
Yeah, I know how you feel.
在圣路易斯的男友去年和我分手了
Because my st. louis boyfriend broke up with me last year…
我一直很想他
and I miss him all the time.
我突然发现衣帽间里有两颗破碎的心
Suddenly. it dawned on me. there were two broken hearts in my walk-in.
露易丝 我们得喝一杯 带上你的出租包
Louise, we need a cocktail. grab your rental.
这对我打击太大了
And it threw me so hard.
因为 我本来以为威尔…
Because, you know, I thought will…
他的名字
That’s his name.
-我当他是一生的真爱 -发生了什么呢
– I thought he was the love of my life. – well, what happened?
他说他确实爱我 但我却不是他的命中注定
He said he loved me and all, but he didn’t think that I was the one.
真♥他♥妈♥伤人 可是 不管怎么样
That shit hurt. but, you know, whatever.
-我都不会放弃追求真爱的 -很好
– I’m not gonna give up on love. – good.
爱情就是我们追求的真理
Love is the thing, you know.
看到没
You see that?
这就是爱 我每天都带在身上
That’s love. and I’m bringing it to me all day long.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这个笑容真眼熟 是哪个帅哥啊
Oh, I remember that smile. who’s the guy?
刚认识的一个 他想约我喝一杯
Someone I just met. he wants me to meet him for drinks.
11点半? 是性的召唤哦
At 11:30? oh, that’s a booty call.
才不是呢 他是个服务生 刚下班
No, it’s not. he’s a waiter, he just got off work.
露易丝 也许我不收短♥信♥ 不发短♥信♥ 但相信我
Louise. now, I may not get texts, I may not send texts, but trust me.
那短♥信♥里暗藏的信息 性
The subtext of that text? booty.
但如果他来见我 就不算那种召唤了吧
But if he meets me, then it’s not a booty call, right?
好吧 享受生活吧
All right, then. enjoy yourself.
20岁的意义正是如此
That’s what your 20s are for.
30岁呢 就要吸取教训
Your 30s are to learn the lessons.
40岁呢 就要埋酒单
Your 40s are to pay for the drinks.
这样的话 再给我来一杯
Well, in that case, I’ll take another one.
问题的关键就是桌子
It’s all about the desk.
我选好了桌子 文思就泉涌了 最好能涌…
If I find the desk, the writing will come. and it better come…
因为我把新书的预付款拿来装昂贵的修了
because I’m using my new book advance to pay the fancy decorator.
我觉得你重装整个公♥寓♥这主意棒极了
I think it is so great that you’re redoing your entire apartment.
是啊 旧的不去…
Yeah, well, out with the old and…
贵的不来
oh, in with the overpriced.
哈里电♥话♥我 说你没有在跑步了
Hey. harry called me and mentioned that you’re not running.
-他和你说这个干嘛 -因为他爱你 担心你啊
– why’d he do that? – because he loves you and he’s concerned.
没什么好担心的
There’s nothing to be concerned about.
那…是医生说不安全还是什么
Well, did…? did the doctor say that it’s not safe or something?
没 她说我本来就经常跑 所以没事
No. she said because I’m already a runner, it’s fine.
那么你为什么不…
So then, why are you not…
因为我害怕有不好的事情会发生
Because I’m afraid something bad is gonna happen.
-我能怀孕就是个奇迹了 -好吧
– it’s a miracle I’m even pregnant. – okay.
我想要的都有了
I have everything I ever wanted.
我觉得越幸福越感到不安
I am so happy that I’m terrified.
没人能事事如意的 看看你 再看看米兰达
Nobody gets everything that they want. look at you. look at miranda.
你们都是好人 可到头来呢
You’re good people and look at what happened to you.
所以坏事总归会来找我的
Of course something bad is gonna happen to me.
亲爱的…
Sweetie…
今年你已经拉在裤子里了
you shit your pants this year.
也许已经结束了
Maybe you’re done.
每天都跑步 这才是你啊
You run every day, that’s what you do.
你不能因为害怕就放弃做自己啊 对吗
You can’t stop being who you are because you’re afraid, right?
好吧
All right.
好的 我们到了
Okay. here we go.
好的
Okay.
今秋最后一片落叶着了地
And as the last of the autumn leaves fell away…
夏洛特悬着的心也着了地
…so did charlotte’s fear.
当第一场雪飘落时 夏洛特又活力十足了
By the time the first snow fell. charlotte got her stride back.
你确定不需要我回复
Are you sure you don’t want me to r.s.v.p.