年复一年 正值花样年华的女孩们涌入纽约
Year after year. 20-something women come to new york city
追寻传说中的两个”L”
in search of the two L ‘s
“名牌”和”爱情”
Labels and love.
-没错 -他最棒了
-Yeah. -He’s the best.
裙子很赞
Hot dress!
20年前 我也是她们中的一员
Twenty years ago. I was one of them.
名牌对我来说 已经是老朋友了
Having gotten the knack for labels early.
于是我专心追寻爱情
I concentrated on my search for love.
结果呢 在爱情方面
Turns out. A knockoff is not as easy to spot
连A货都没得挑
when it comes to love.
什么 你结婚了
What? You’re married?
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 混♥蛋♥ 你结婚了
You fucking asshole! Motherfucker,you’re married?
-除非精仿 -我他妈想掐死你
-Until it is. -I fucking hate you.
所以你需要一双帮你鉴定的慧眼
That is why you need help to spot them.
很多双慧眼
Lots of help.
比如夏洛特·约克
Help also known as Charlotte York…
米兰达·哈波斯…
Miranda Hobbes…
还有萨曼莎·琼斯
and Samantha Jones.
老天 瞧瞧这小翘臀
Oh,my god,look at his.
郁闷
Oh,well.
我是凯莉·布莱肖 职业撰稿人
My name is Carrie Bradshaw. And I’m a writer.
年复一年 我的单贵女友们是我的避风港
Year after year. My single girlfriends were my salvation.
而且 还当了我的饭票
And as it turns out. my meal ticket.
我从十五岁就交男朋友 我精疲力尽了
I’ve been dating since I was 15. I’m exhausted.
他在哪儿啊
Where is he?
夏洛特一直在寻找那个完美的他
Charlotte was looking for the perfect love.
-崔患了阳痿 -好吧 十全九美
-Trey can’t get it up. -Well. Almost perfect.
我皈依犹太教了
I’m becoming a jew.
我们不是不孕 只是怀孕有点挑战性
We’re not barren,we’re reproductively challenged.
-他们给了咱一个宝宝 -我们的宝宝
-They’re giving us a baby. -That’s our baby.
于是 哈里和夏洛特奔了中国一趟
So Charlotte and Harry journeyed to china and back…
为了他们的女儿 莉莉
for their daughter. Lily.
米兰达信仰坚韧的爱情
Miranda was a disciple of tough love.
再见 做的很爽
Bye. Great sex.
-斯蒂夫 我怀孕了 -你怎么了?
-Steve,I’m pregnant. -You’re what?
凯莉
Carrie.
我 米兰达·哈波斯 选择你 斯蒂夫·布莱迪
I,Miranda Hobbes,take you,Steve Brady…
米兰达为了布莱迪和斯蒂夫 奔了布鲁克林
And Miranda journeyed to brooklyn for Brady and Steve.
谁要吃冰棍
Who wants a popsicle?
别 小屁孩
Oh,man. Boy.
萨曼莎的爱等于性
Samantha’s love was sex.
欲♥女♥焚身
Lots of sex.
和我约会这家伙精♥液♥臭毙了
I’m dating a guy with the funkiest-tasting spunk.
我的米饭布丁不要了
Can I cancel my rice pudding?
这时他找到了性与爱的完美结合体
And then she found a man that combined sex and love.
我要捧红你
I’m gonna help you be a star.
是的 他感兴趣
Yes,he is interested…
所以萨曼莎为了电视明星史密斯·杰罗德
So Samantha journeyed to hollywood
奔了好莱坞
with television star Smith Jerrod.
至于我 我的目标比较大
As for me. I was looking for something big.
上车
Get in.
大人物 结果当大爱如山倒
Mr. Big. turns out when that big love comes along.
绝非易事
It’s not always easy.
告诉我 我是你的命中注定
Just tell me I’m the one.
在我生命的所有篇章中
And despite all the other chapters of my life…
没有谁是不可承受之重 直到…
…no one was ever quite big enough until…
凯莉 你就是我的命中注定
Carrie,you’re the one.
就这样 我爱了
And just like that. I was.
出了三本书 过去了三年
Three books and three years later…
我们骨子里还是那四个单贵女生
we still feel like those four single girls.
虽然时光匆匆流逝
And even though time had moved us on…
我依然保持着最初的心境
I managed to stay exactly where I was
爱着
In love.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
丫头 我有预感这次不错的
I got a good feeling about this one,kid.
希望如此 我一直喜欢这个街区
Oh,I hope so. I’ve always loved this block.
3楼C室
Hi,3c?
在纽约找到一间如意的公♥寓♥
Finding the perfect apartment in new york city…
和找到如意郎君一样 是场持久战
is like finding the perfect partner. It can take years.
-这是看过的第几间了 -33
-So how many is this? -Thirty-three.
幸运33
Lucky 33.
最糟糕的 我刚给你留了言
The worst. I just left you a message.
这里就是厨房♥
And the kitchen’s through here.
那是房♥间里视野最好的窗户
That’s the window with the best view.
要不去34号♥ 幸运34
Thirty-four? Lucky 34?
哪里有待售房♥ 通知我们哦
Well,if anything else opens up,let us know.
我们很喜欢这幢楼
We’re very interested in this building.
我手头确实还有一套
I do have another apartment
还没有公开出♥售♥
that’s not even on the market yet.
想看看吗
Care to take a look?
-当然 -当然
-Sure. -Sure.
那请吧
All right,then.
价格远远高于你们的预算
It’s more than you were looking to pay.
-有多高 -很高
-How much more? -More.
原来阳光都跑这儿来了
So this is where they keep the light.
上帝啊
Oh,my god.
我升♥天♥了 来到了人间天堂
I have died and gone to real-estate heaven.
简单的两人小窝
Just a simple home for two.
顶楼的露台那边
And across the rooftop terrace…
是什么 天堂吗
What,Nirvana?
哈罗 我住这呢
Hello. I live here.
您妻子真有幽默感啊
Your wife has quite a sense of humor.
-他们还没有结婚 -他是我男朋友
-They’re not married. -He’s my boyfriend.
这边请
This way.
做你男朋友我是不是太老了点儿
Aren’t I a little old to be introduced as your boyfriend?
意见采纳 现在开始 你就是我的男颜知己
Point taken. From now on,you’ll be my man-friend.
-怎么听起来像只狗 -本来就是嘛
-That sounds like a dog. -Well,if the shoe fits…
这里是主卧
And this is the master bedroom.
丑死了 我讨厌这里 我可怜的眼睛
It’s hideous. I hate it. Hurts my eyes.
-这么好的房♥子居然待售 -万恶的离婚咯
-How is this place even available? -Nasty divorce.
都住这儿了 还折腾什么
If you live here,what is there to fight about?
我现在知道他们为什么离婚了
Well,now I understand the divorce.
我给你改个好衣橱
I can build you a better closet.
欢迎回家 宝贝
Welcome home,baby.
我们…我们买♥♥得起吗
Can…? Can we afford this?
我搞定
I got it.
好 签合约吧
Okay,let’s sign some contracts.
“我搞定” 就完了
“I got it.” Just like that.
就像买♥♥杯咖啡那么简单
Like he was picking up a check for coffee.
太完美了
It sounds perfect.
除了那衣橱 不过大人物说会改造
Except for the closet,which Big says he can redo.
他还说 厨房♥需要重装一下
And he says the kitchen needs work.
当然 那方面我完全菜鸟
Of course,I don’t know about that
因为我把毛衣放橱柜里
because I keep sweaters in my stove.
所以他买♥♥下来 你就和他同居咯
So he bought it and you’ll live there with him.
对 住一起了 没错
Yes,together. That’s right.
可房♥是他的 所以你还留着自己的公♥寓♥喽?
But he’ll own it,so you’re keeping your own place,right?
我还没琢磨这些呢 但是没错 我是个聪明人
I haven’t figured out the details,but yes I’m a smart girl.
一定能想出个两全其美的办法来
And I’m sure I’ll figure out something that I’m comfortable with.
我就是想确定在这方面你也没犯糊涂
I just wanna be sure that you’re being smart here.
你真好 我爱你
And I love you for that.
但是现在 你能不能别替我担心了
But for now,can’t you stop worrying for me…
闭上眼睛享受吧 你无法抗拒 嫉妒
and just go ahead and feel what I want you to feel,jealous?
嫉妒我吧
Oh jealous of me living
嫉妒我搬到曼哈顿的美景阁楼里吧
in this gorgeous penthouse in Manhattan.
-好吧 我嫉妒 -谢谢
-All right,I’m jealous. -Thanks.
你住在人间天堂 我住在布鲁克林
You live in real-estate heaven and I live in brooklyn.
纽约杂♥志♥说布鲁克林是新的曼哈顿
New york magazine said brooklyn is the new manhattan.
甭管谁写的 肯定住在布鲁克林
Whoever wrote that lives in brooklyn.
她在那儿呢 好莱坞一姐
Hey,there she is. Hey,hollywood.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!