他做不了什么了
There’s nothing more he can do.
从我第一次到这里以后 他给你写过信吗?
Has he written you since I first got here?
洛伦佐 怎么样了?
Hi, Lorenzo. How are you?
你的脸色都表现出来了
Your face says it all.
他们打电♥话♥说 你更清醒了
They called to say you were more awake.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
佩佩
Pepe.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
很高兴你恢复 你没时间写作了
Glad to have you back. You’ll be writing in no time.
露茜亚在哪儿?
Where’s Lucia?
这上面说你的
It says here that…
血压下降了
your cranial hematoma has subsided.
你伤口的恢复 也已经过去了
And the rest of your bruises are history.
露茜亚在哪儿?
Where’s Lucia?
你的情况不好
You were in bad shape.
我们不相信你那么做了
We didn’t think you’d make it.
我到这里多久了?
How long have I been here?
好吧
Well…
昏迷了一周
One week in a coma,
在这可怕的呼吸器的帮助下
with this horrible respirator…
再两周
And two more weeks
自主呼吸 但没有知觉
breathing on your own, but unconscious.
在这屋里有四五天了
And in this room since four or five days ago,
在睡梦中胡言乱语
blabbering in your sleep.
然后你醒来了 你挺过来了
And when you’d wake up, you were out of it.
我们没听到 露茜亚的消息
We haven’t heard from Lucia in the past four weeks.
我每个地方都找了
I looked everywhere.
她没在你的地方 也没在餐馆 从那晚
She hasn’t been to your place, nor the restaurant
你的车祸以后
since the night of your accident.
洛伦佐
Lorenzo.
我认为 露茜亚 相信你已经死了
I think Lucia believes you’re dead.
所以她离开了
That’s why she left.
我和救护人员谈了谈
I talked to the ambulance guy.
他说一个警♥察♥给你家打了个电♥话♥
He said a cop called your house
还和她通了话
and talked to her.
他提到了汽车
He mentioned the car
然后她就挂机了
and she hung up.
他试着再打回去
He tried to call back
但她不接电♥话♥了
but she wouldn’t answer.
我要小便
I need to pee.
就在这儿吧
Just here.
-在盘子里 -不行!
-Do it there in the pan. -No way!
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
谢谢 佩佩 但我能应付
Thanks, Pepe, but I can manage.
没意见
Lose the attitude.
我帮了你一个星期
I’ve helped you all week.
你只是不记得了
You just don’t remember.
我知道她可能在哪儿
I know where she might be.
你开车来的?
You came by car?
他们一打电♥话♥就来了
As soon as they called.
早上好
Good morning.
马上告诉我 为什么你在这儿 而贝伦不在
Tell me right now why you’re here and Belen isn’t.
你明白吗?
You see?
我不想再忘记了 谢谢你亲爱的
I don’t want to forget anymore. Thanks to you, honey.
好吧?
Well?
你不回答我?
Won’t you answer me?
该让你知道我是谁了 别再编故事了
It’s time to show you who I really am, no more stories.
你是不是和贝伦在一起 在我的房♥间
Were you there with Belen, in my room…
当那条狗 杀掉我的女儿时?
when that fucking dog killed my daughter?
-不是我 -不是?
-It wasn’t me. -It wasn’t?
那为什么警♥察♥在找你?
Then why are the cops looking for you?
贝伦和别的家伙在一起
Belen was with some guy
她和你女儿一起 在公园里遇到的家伙
who met her in the park with your daughter.
但他在那一晚后就消失了
But he disappeared after that night.
贝伦怎么样了?
What about Belen?
她在哪儿? 既然你什么都知道
Where is she? Since you know everything.
她和她妈妈一起离开了 但没告诉我去哪儿
She left with her mom, but didn’t tell me where.
她最终改变了主意 选择了她妈妈 而不是我
She changed in the end, and chose her mom over me.
不能责怪她
Can’t blame her.
母亲永远是第一位的
A mother always comes first.
我再也不相信你了 安东尼
I don’t trust you anymore, Antonio…
我没有问题问你了
I won’t ask you any more questions.
我会让警♥察♥来问
I’ll leave that to the police.
对他们撒谎可没那么容易
Lying to them won’t be so easy.
看我突然间变得多勇敢
Look how brave I got all of a sudden.
等等
Wait.
请别叫警♥察♥
Please don’t call the police.
为什么不?
Why not?
你还隐瞒了什么事吗?
Are you holding back anything else?
我再没什么人
I’ve no one left
可以信任了
who I can trust.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
逃跑吗?
Making a getaway?
他们会抓住你的!
They’ll track you down!
如果你叫了警♥察♥
If you call the cops,
我也会离开
I’ll leave, too.
你是傻的吗?
Are you stupid?
是的
Yes.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我信任卡洛斯 而且我相信他的话 我想了解更多
I trust Carlos, and I believe him. I want to know more.
那样很容易
That’s the easy part.
相信你想相信的
Believing what you want.
让你满意的
What pleases you.
我以前也这样 直到今晚
I did that, too. Until tonight.
我会追求我喜欢的任何人!
I’ll chase whomever I please!
男人对我越来越不重要了
Men matter less and less to me.
那是我的命运
That’s my lot.
他们从来没给过我什么
They’ve never given me anything.
除了性
Except sex.
不? 看守怎么样了?
No? What about the keeper?
什么? 除了狂野的性生活
What? Besides wild sex
和一个女儿?
and a daughter?
别忘了那个故事
Don’t forget that story full of advantages
他只为你写的 充满了 奇妙之处的故事!
that he wrote just for you!
是的
That’s right.
也许你的男朋友是
Maybe your boyfriend was
-地球上最后一个好男人 -不 他不是
-the last good man on earth. -No, he wasn’t.
你说错了 但那是我自己的事情
You’re wrong, but that’s my business.
那我猜卡洛斯也是你的事了
And I suppose Carlos is also your business.
你自己的
Yours alone.
只有你才对他感兴趣
You’re the only one chasing him.
是的
Yeah.
我想起来了
Come to think of it,
我喜欢时 我总是追求男人
I always chase men. When I like them.
每一个 对吗?
To each his own, right?
他可能去哪儿呢?
Where could he be?
我不知道 我要回家了
I don’t know. I’m going home.
你们今晚自己煮饭
You guys cook tonight.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
卡洛斯! 是我 露茜亚
Carlos! It’s me, Lucia.
我想下来
I want to come down, please.
过来帮我
Come and help me.
我也会潜水 你认为怎么样?
I know how to dive, too. What did you think?
露茜亚 是我 埃琳娜
Lucia. It’s me, Elena.
卡洛斯在哪儿?
Where’s Carlos?
那下面
Down there.
他逃跑了?
Did he escape?
也许他死了
Maybe he’s dead.
如果他出现了 我们必须相信他好吗?
If he turns up, we have to believe him, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!