Tonight you keep watch outside.
她要做的只是
All she had to do was look everywhere for him
到处去寻找他 直到她找到他
until she found him.
她的父亲 可以是他希望的任何人
Her father could be whoever she wanted.
但是 接着这女孩有些怀疑了 像每个人那样
But then the girl had doubts, like everyone.
她想选择一个灯塔看守人 或是一个渔夫吗?
Would she choose a lighthouse keeper or a fisherman?
她知道一件事 她真正希望的是
She knew one thing, what she really wanted
她妈妈变成一条美丽的美人鱼
was her mother to become a beautiful mermaid.
她睡着了
She’s asleep.
贝伦 我想你知道一些事情
Belen, I want you to know something.
我换了这衣服 你看到了吗?
I changed into this, do you mind?
你好 我是埃琳娜
Hi, it’s Elena.
贝伦在吗?
Is Belen there?
在
Yes.
是埃琳娜
It’s Elena.
你好?
Hello?
-你好吗? -好多了
-How are you? -Better.
我已经有改善了
I’m improving.
你怎么样?
And you?
还好我哭不出来
Well, I haven’t cried.
我不能 我还没见到她
I can’t. I haven’t seen her.
他们告诉了我 但我不明白
They told me, but I don’t understand.
我不想去想像它 所以我来到这儿
I don’t want to imagine it. That’s why I came here.
在海里游泳 想离她近点儿
To be closer to her by swimming in the sea.
你哭了 贝伦
Cry, Belen.
现在你能做到
Now that you can.
我从电♥话♥里 能听见你哭
It helps me to hear you cry.
就这样
That’s it.
哭吧
Cry.
哭吧
Cry.
你应该哭出来
You need to cry.
她也能听到
She hears you, too.
她从海里送你一个深深的亲吻
A big kiss from the sea…
我们俩的亲吻
from both of us.
最近你总是在床上
Lately you’re always in bed.
你知道现在几点了?
You know what time it is?
真是个好天气 晴空万里
It’s a beautiful day. Sunny and clear.
那么今天该我休息了
And it’s my day off.
起床吧 懒家伙!
Get up, lazybones!
你需要
You need
吃这些药片才能睡觉吗?
all these pills just to sleep?
你以前从来没在睡眠上有过问题
You never had problems sleeping before.
洛伦佐 亲爱的
Lorenzo, honey.
我很担心你 这几天你一直情绪低落
I’m worried about you. You’ve been depressed for days.
写小说遇到问题的吗?
Trouble with the novel?
是不是?
Is that it?
你的脸色很难看
You look terrible.
有些事发生了
Something’s happened.
怎么了?
What?
你在出汗
You’re sweating.
我被丢下了 她们再不会回来了
I’ve left, and there’s no coming back.
你的真实生活
Your life is more important
要比你的小说重要的多
than your novel.
胜过任何小说
Than any novel.
写作对你很重要 但你更需要照顾好你自己
Writing is vital to you, but you need to take care of yourself.
你是这么好的人 所以 你不知道我写在小说里的那些鬼话
You’re too good a person to see the shit I have inside.
行了 别说了
Stop, that’s enough.
我只能向你招认
I have a confession.
这样你就可以知道 我对你的小说有多清楚
So you see how close I am.
我已经看过这小说了
I’ve been reading the novel.
看过你写的每个字
Everything you’ve written.
夜里 等你睡着以后 你会介意吗?
At night, when you’re asleep. Do you mind?
我能理解
I understand
为什么你受它的影响如此之大 为什么你想抗拒它
why you’re so affected, why you reject it,
还有为什么你很难再写下去
and why it’s hard for you to go on.
那确实不容易生活在那里
It can’t be easy living there,
在那间房♥子里
in that house,
有着那么麻烦的关系
with that stormy relationship.
那么多被压制的感情 无法控制
So much repressed desire, impossible to control.
这时他介入了母亲和女儿之间
He’s coming between a mother and her daughter,
打破了原有的平衡
breaking a sacred bond.
但那里有热情更多的是情欲
But the passion’s there, too. The lust.
我感同身受
I identify with her.
我清楚的知道她的感觉
I understand exactly how she feels.
厌恶感罪恶感自私
Disgusted, guilty, selfish…
她妈妈的嫉妒
Her mom’s jealousy…
她被迫要作出选择
But she’s forced to choose
是深爱一个男人
between passionate love for a man,
还是去爱她的母亲
and love for a mother.
我也选择同样的结果 这种决定是
I’d have chosen the same.
发自内心的 本能的
Such decisions are made by gut instinct.
性
Sex…
浓烈的燃烧的情欲
The thick, burning lust
塞满了母亲
filled the mother,
男人和女儿的身体
the man and the daughter.
他们被性♥欲♥逼疯了
They were sex-crazed.
这些恶心的性♥交♥ 发生在
The stench of raw sex…
母亲和那个男人
The mother and the man,
那个男人和女儿
the man and the daughter,
女儿和那个男人之间
the daughter and the man.
所有的男人都中了爱的毒
All the man’s poisoned love…
女儿自己 女儿和男人
Alone with the daughter, the daughter and the man…
空气中弥漫着
The smell was
沉重的 热烈的 无可抑制的气味
heavy, hot, overwhelming…
乏味的
Stuffy…
腐♥败♥的空气
stale air.
耗尽了
Exhausted.
油漆 开始从屋子的角落脱落
The paint fell from the corners of the room
墙壁变成了岩石
and the walls became rocky,
像进入了一个洞穴
like those in a cave.
那肮脏的洞穴的
A filthy den of…
出去!
Get out!
别紧张
Relax.
我只是想让你知道我在这儿
Just wanted to let you know that I’m here.
这个男人自私懦弱
The man was selfish, a coward.
他是这么深深地憎恨自己 这么彻底 以至于他从不
He hated himself so deeply, so utterly,
给自己些时间来宽恕自己
there wasn’t even time for forgiveness.
只有走向死亡
Only time for death.
死亡 死亡
Death, death,
死亡 死亡
death, death.
贝伦还好
Belen’s fine.
她和她的家人回去了
She’s home with her family.
忘了这整件事吧
Forget the whole thing.
你已经承受的够多了
You’ve suffered enough.
以后我能看这部小说吗?
Will I ever read the novel?
当然
Of course.
另外
Another thing.
也给我讲讲埃琳娜的事吧
Tell me about Elena, too.
我姐姐在网上给她写信
My sister writes to her on-line.
她每天都在地中海烹饪 网上聊天
She’s on that Mediterranean cooking chat every day.
-她的用户名是”Alsi” -“Alsi”?
-Her user name is “Alsi.” -“Alsi”?
A-L-S-I
A-L-S-I.
那是西班牙文里倒着写的小岛
That’s Spanish for “island” backwards.
艾思你好?
Hi, Alsi. How are you?
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
那不是更好 我想来这儿需求帮助
It’s better that way. I’m here to help.
你的用户名是什么?
What’s your user name?
我看不懂你的图标
I don’t understand the icon.
这是 你的小岛的灯塔
It’s a lighthouse for your island.
你是看守人吗?
Are you the keeper?
是的