洛伦佐 我走时真不该说那些话
I’m sorry, Lorenzo. For everything I said when I left.
但你说得对
Yeah, but you were right.
你的确是跟一个有病的人同居
You live with a sick person.
不 那不是真的
No, that’s not true.
我话说得太重了
I was too hard on you.
别担心 露茜亚 事实是这样
Don’t worry, Lucia. That’s it.
我躲在洞里 试过出来 但失败了
I’m in a hole. I’ve tried to get out, but I can’t.
我永远的迷失了
I’m lost forever.
我请几天假 我们去旅行吧
I’ll take a few days off and we’ll take a trip.
去你那个小岛
To your island.
你可以做我的导游 好吗?
You can show me. How about it?
只有我们两个 这季节风平浪静
Just the two of us. It’s calm this time of year.
我们可以游泳 晒太阳
We’ll swim and lay in the sun.
我不想去那个岛
I don’t want to go to the island.
我真不明白你 你一直想回去呀
I don’t understand you. You always wanted to go back.
放松点 甜心 不要担心
Relax, honey. Don’t worry.
听着 等我回来 今晚把一切告诉我
Look, wait up for me and tell me tonight.
你说什么我都会听
I’ll listen to anything you say.
这就是你那么沮丧的原因吗?
Is that why you’re so screwed up?
就是关于那个岛?
Something about the island?
对不起 我不能告诉你
I’m sorry, I can’t tell you about it.
你不应受这种罪 你不应知道
You don’t deserve this. You shouldn’t know.
露茜亚 我们忙得不可开交
Lucia, we’re slammed.
对不起 我要收线了
Sorry, I have to hang up.
-我很忙 晚点 -知道了 再见
-We’re slammed, but later… -Yeah, slammed. Bye.
对不起 我要回家 洛伦佐需要我
Sorry, but I have to go. Lorenzo needs me.
我要是你 就带他去看精神科医生
If I were you, I’d take him to a shrink.
洛伦佐
Lorenzo.
洛伦佐?
Lorenzo?
-这是洛伦佐的家吗? -是
-Lorenzo Alvarez residence? -Yes.
你是他家人吗?
Are you a family member?
我是他的同居女友 什么事?
I’m his girlfriend, I live with him. What is it?
这是警♥察♥局 我们想通知你
This is the police department calling to inform you that…
一个坏消息
I’ve got some bad news.
不要等我
Don’t wait up.
我也许永远不会回来了
I may never be back… ever.
你知道吗 他
You see, he…
有架车驶过来 他
a car came along and…
我不知会去哪里 总之很远
I don’t know where to, but far away.
我把什么都留给你 除了我自己
I leave you everything… but me.
原谅我 这是我最后的请求
Forgive me. That’s my last request.
我会一个人生活下去
I’ll live alone.
没有别人
With no one else.
我不需要别人
I don’t need people.
想吃什么?
What’ll it be?
你是哪里来的?
Where are you from?
马耳他
Malta.
马耳他? 我知道那个国家
Malta? I know that country.
就在地中海的中心
Just in the centre of the Mediterranean.
从没见过一个小地方 有那么多人
That you’ve never seen so many people in such small place.
那么 你午餐想吃什么?
What do you want for lunch then?
西班牙海鲜饭
Paella.
很抱歉 海鲜饭没有一人份的
I’m afraid to sorry, there is not paella for one person
不好意思
Excuse me.
对不起 不好意思
I’m sorry, excuse me.
一个人
Alone.
一个人在阳光下
Alone in the sun.
不
No.
我不会去游泳 就待在阳光下
I’m not gonna swim. I’ll stay in the sun.
一个人
Alone.
一个人在阳光下
Alone in the sun.
一个人 一个人在阳光下
Alone. Alone in the sun.
性 六年前
我毕生干得最痛快的一次
The best fuck of my life.
我连你的名字也不知道
I don’t even know your name.
这样更好 没那么复杂
It’s better that way. Less complicated.
给我一点提示嘛
Give me a hint.
什么也好 我喜欢这样
Anything. I’d like that.
就像纪念品 你是哪里来的?
Like a souvenir. Where are you from?
穆德里
Madrid.
我来自巴伦西亚
I’m from Valencia.
另一个提示
Another one.
多说两个提示 我们就各走各路
Two more hints each and we go our separate ways.
我是西班牙海鲜饭专家
I’m a paella expert.
-很合逻辑 -不一定 你记着
-That’s logical. -Not quite. Keep in mind
你刚操了个世界一流的厨师
that you just fucked a world-class cook.
你说得对
You’re right.
一切都很美味
Everything was delicious.
当然
Of course.
可惜太咸了一点
A little salty, though.
你呢?
What about you?
好呀 我有很多提示
Sure, lots.
-说一个来听 -我生于穆德里
-Let’s hear one. -I was born in Madrid
就在多年前的今天
on this very day.
差不多是这个时间
Around this time.
-今天是你生日? -是
-It’s your birthday! -Yes.
我来自穆德里的寿星仔
My birthday boy from Madrid.
这样庆祝生日真棒!
What a great way to celebrate!
我是来自巴伦西亚的海鲜饭大厨
I’m your paella chef from Valencia.
也是你的生日礼物
And your birthday gift.
喂 应该有三个提示!
Hey, that’s three things!
你只给了我两个
You gave me only two.
我自己去找第三个
I’m going to look for the third.
我已经打了一整个上午
I’ve been calling all morning.
他那么忙 可不是我的错
It’s not my fault he’s so busy.
-那么是谁的错? -是他工作的错
-Then who’s fault is it? -It’s his job’s fault.
叫他少做点工作 我迟些再打来
Tell him to work less. I’ll call back later.
他仍然没空接电♥话♥
He still can’t talk.
我给他留个口讯可以吗?
Can I leave him a message?
当然 我会转告他
Of course. I’ll pass it on.
好 让我想想看
Well, let’s see.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
由于我知道孩子不是他的
Since I know it’s not his,
而我也不需要他
and I don’t need him,
告诉他 我会去找孩子的父亲
tell him I’m going to find my child’s father.
-你要走了? -对
-You’re leaving? -That’s right.
我给你俩一个提示吧
I’ll give you both a little hint.
他不是巴伦西亚人
He’s not from Valencia.
好 多一个提示
Fine, one more hint.
我现在就动身去 穆德里
I’m leaving right now for… Madrid.
他们付你上次酬金的两成 做上期
They’ll advance you 20 percent of what they gave you last time.
-我没法要求更多了 -够了 谢谢
-I couldn’t ask for more. -No, it’s fine. Thanks, Pepe.
有这笔钱我可以过冬了
It’ll get me through winter.
到夏天我就会写好
I’ll have it ready by summer.
真的吗? 你已经两年没作品了
Really? You’ve been blocked two years.
我在想
I’m figuring out
我是否真的是个作家
if I’m really a writer.
你? 作家?
You? A writer?
彻头彻尾
To the core.
另外那个故事呢? 关于小岛那个
What about that other story? The one about the island.
还有那个巴伦西亚女郎?
And the Valencian girl?
也许吧
Maybe.
我去买♥♥烟
I’m going to buy smokes.
尽量加插性♥爱♥场面 一定吸引
Put lots of sex in it. That’s always nice.
对 很吸引
Yeah, very.
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
现在?
Now?
那么迟一点吧
Later, then.
我跟朋友一起
I’m with a friend.
谈什么?
What about?