我三个星期没见你了
Three weeks I haven’t seen you,
你就这么跟我说话吗
and that’s the way you talk to me?
我很忙 宝贝
I’ve been busy, baby.
不怕告诉你 我一直在帮你的忙
I’ve been busy trying to help you out, if you must know.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说过你那混♥蛋♥男朋友
Well, you know you said your asshole boyfriend
爱他的狗胜过一切 对吧
loves his dog more than anything in the world, right?
你还没动手吧
You haven’t?
我动手了
I have!
比利 比利 你得把它还回去
Billy! Billy, you’ve gotta give it back.
还回去?
Give it back?
一根狗毛我都不会还给他
I ain’t gonna give back shit, let alone my shih tzu.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God !
什么还回去 这是绑♥架♥
“Give it back.” It’s kidnapped.
这只狗被绑♥架♥了 你不能就这样还回去
It’s a kidnapped dog. You don’t just give back a kidnapped dog.
不然就不叫绑♥架♥了
Defeats the entire object of the kidnapping.
绑♥架♥帕蒂·赫斯特的人不也没还她回去吗
They didn’t just give Patty Hearst back, did they?
这只狗就是我的帕蒂·赫斯特
No, this dog is my Patty Hearst.
只是我不会把它关柜子里或者逼它抢银行
Except I ain’t gonna keep it in a closet and make it rob a bank.
我要留着它 直到你的混♥蛋♥男朋友
No, I’m gonna hold on to it until your asshole boyfriend
老老实实规规矩矩地
starts behaving like a decent human being
给我一大笔钱为止
and gives me a bunch of money.
那家伙是个神经病 比利
The guy’s a psychopath, Billy!
你有没有问过自己
Well, did you ever ask yourself
最初为什么要和一个神经病乱搞
what you’re doing screwing a psychopath in the first place?
问题是现在和我乱搞的神经病有两个
Screwing two psychopaths is what the question is.
什么 还有一个是谁 我吗
What? Who’s the second? Oh. Who, me?
我要打给他 把一切说清楚
I’m gonna call him, clear this entire thing up.
不许打 妈的
No, you ain’t either. Shit.
-喂 -查理
– Hello? – Charlie?
-查理 -汉斯 安吉拉
– Charlie… – Hi, Hans. Hey, Angela?
-你好吗 -我们只是有点担心你
– How are you? – We were a little worried,
你现在还没回家
you were late home is all.
是啊 我还在图书馆忙着呢
Yeah, I know. I just got held up at the library.
麦拉拿到测试结果了吗
Hey, did Myra get her results back?
结果出来了 她没事了
The results came in. She got the all-clear.
天啊 汉斯
Oh, my God, Hans,
真为你感到高兴啊
I’m so happy for you.
先别高兴 那个被我们偷了狗的土匪
Well, no, that gangster guy whose dog we got,
他去医院把她杀了
he come down and he killed her.
他做了什么
He what?
他肯定是知道了我和她的关系
I guess he must have found out the connection somehow.
他去了医院 对着她的脑袋开了一枪
He came down, he shot her in the head in the hospital there,
很不幸 她死了
so she’s dead now, unfortunately.
我20分钟之内到家
I’ll be home in 20 minutes.
查理 我知道
Charlie, I know,
我知道我们现在的日子不好过
I know we’ve been going through some tough times,
但一切都会好起来的 我保证
but it’s all gonna work out fine, I promise you.
安吉拉心怀怨恨
Angela holds a grudge
喂 能派辆救护车到登山路2618号♥吗
Hi. Can you send an ambulance to 2618 Mountain Drive?
安吉拉
Angela
腹部枪伤
Gunshot wound to the stomach.
今天一切如常
Today’s a day like any other
别说我什么都不帮你做 好吗
So don’t say I never do nothing for you. Okay?
旗帜依然在风中倒下
Still the flag snaps in the wind
你的名字依然在耳边回响
Still your name rings true
你一走了之
You took the high road
我失去了你的芳踪
I couldn’t find you up there
是你舍不得开口
You kept your jaw wired closed
我却从未注意到
I never noticed
14号♥星期一
Monday the 14th.
又一次坐着看
Sat watching the shadow of
邻居家的旗杆影子投射在我的草坪上
the neighbor’s flagpole across my lawn again
从早上7点到晚上7点
from 7:00 in the morning to 7:00 in the evening.
那是11个小时啊
That’s 11 hours.
人家有挂旗帜的自♥由♥ 不是吗
They’ve got a right to fly a flag, don’t they?
记住 不许放火烧邻居的旗帜
Note to self, do not set fire to the neighbor’s flag.
想到了更多的方法去当一个更好的朋友
Work out more ways of being a better friend to people.
例如卡亚 马蒂很爱她
Kaya, for instance. She is the girl Marty loves.
也许她的内心深处并不是一个贱♥人♥
Deep down, she is possibly not a cunt.
马蒂 一心一意想要
Marty. Do everything to keep his mind
写好《七个神经病》
on track about the Seven Psychopaths.
他是当代最好的作家
He is the best writer of his generation,
但他需要集中精神
but he needs to stay focused.
别再为了
But do not bother him
合作写剧本的事情去烦他了
anymore about writing his screenplay with him.
如果他需要你帮忙 他会开口的
If he wants your help, he will ask for it.
喂 喂 我们快走 快点
Hey, hey. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
汉斯
Hans!
查理 首先你要做的
First thing you gotta do, Charlie,
是振作起来
you gotta pull yourself together.
我要振作起来 我知道
I gotta pull myself together, I know.
我现在完全不知道我的狗在哪里
I have no idea where my dog is now.
好吧 其次 我们去问安吉拉
Right, second thing, we simply speak to Angela,
看看她还知道这家伙的哪些底细
see what else she knows about this guy,
可能去了哪里
where he might have got to.
如果她别的什么都不知道呢
What if she don’t know much more?
好吧 那我们就等待时机
All right, then we bide our time,
等他们跟我们联♥系♥
wait until they get in touch with us.
邦妮死了对他们来说就没价值了
Bonny ain’t gonna be no value to them dead.
拜托别把邦妮和”死”字放一起 保罗
Don’t say “Bonny” and “dead” in the same thing, Paulo, please.
我已经快受不了了
I’m finding it hard enough to cope.
你这算是哪门子的振作啊
You’re not pulling yourself together, are you?
我在振作啊
I am, I am.
我的狗肯定会被他们杀了
My dog’s gonna end up killed.
还有一件事 查理
There’s something else, Charlie.
这家伙有大约一百副扑克牌
The guy’s got about a hundred packs of playing cards,
但所有的方片J都不见了
and all the Jacks of Diamonds are gone.
这家伙真是个神经病
The guy’s a fucking psychopath.
他好冷静
He’s so calm.
如果我老婆被人杀了 我肯定会…
Man, if I’d just had my wife murdered, I think I’d be…
-生气 -是啊
– Angry. – Yeah.
他是汉斯 是个正宗的基♥督♥徒
That’s Hans, man. He’s a proper Christian.
正宗的传统基♥督♥徒
You know, proper old-time Christian.
不像Fox新闻网那些傻♥逼♥
Not like these Fox News fucks.
我好内疚 我觉得这一切都是我的错
I feel bad, man. I kind of feel like all this was my fault.
是我绑♥架♥了那家伙的狗
I kidnapped the guy’s dog and all.
别这样 比利
Come on, Billy.
你怎么会知道这只狗是那个疯子的
How could you have known it was that psycho’s dog?
你愿意帮我写《七个神经病》吗 比利
Do you wanna help me write Seven Psychopaths, Billy?
你没开玩笑吧
Are you being serious?
我觉得我能从你身上得到些灵感
I thought I could bounce some ideas off you,
你也可以帮我修改一下
you could tinker with some stuff.
我愿意 马蒂
I would love that, Marty.
非常愿意
I would really love that.
剧本写完之前我要戒酒
I think I’m gonna quit drinking till the movie’s done.
这才是大事 兄弟
That, right there, is a deal, man.
这不是什么大事
It’s not a deal, no.
我只是暂时戒酒而已
I’m just gonna stop drinking for a while.
这没有什么说定不说定的
There’s no deal involved.
好吧
That, right there, is
不做约定 也行
not a deal. Equally cool.
我们去那怕是会迷路
But if we go there, we’re gonna get lost.
你滴酒不沾的吗 汉斯
You don’t drink, Hans, no?
我偶尔会嗑点迷幻药
I take peyote, sometimes.
我待会去跟比利要点迷幻药
Billy has some peyote I might take later.
对于你妻子的事我深感遗憾 汉斯
I’m sorry about your wife, Hans.
不过她会上天堂的
But I guess she’s in Heaven now.
你相信有天堂
You believe in Heaven?
我也不知道
I’m not sure what I believe, you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!