那妓♥女♥用标准的越南话说
In perfect Vietnamese, the hooker whispers
停下 兄弟
Desist, brother.
你知道这无济于事
You know this will not help us.
他闭上了眼又睁开
He shuts his eyes. Then he opens them again.
他不在凤♥凰♥城了
He ain’t in Phoenix anymore.
他坐在1963年的西贡[越南城市名]
He’s sitting in the middle of a street
的路中♥央♥
in Saigon circa 1963
身着橘色佛教长袍
in the orange robes of his Buddhist order,
他将全身用汽油浇湿
and he’s drenched himself in gasoline.
他最终能够从温和的内心
As he finally manages to push
彻底排除愤怒和憎恶
the thoughts of anger and hate out of his gentle mind,
同行僧人恳求他
a fellow monk pleads with him one final time.
停下 兄弟
Desist, brother.
你知道这无济于事
You know this will not help us.
所有的愤怒最终归于尘土
All angry thoughts finally dispelled.
第一个僧人烧死了自己
The first monk ever to burn
避免了杀戮的再度蔓延
himself to death to protest the war whispers,
或许
“It might.”
或许 他点燃了火柴
“It might.” And he lights the match.
你那个越南神经病的故事
So, you know, your Vietcong psycho story
讲述了一个男人
becomes the final thoughts of a man who chose not the darkness,
最终弃暗投明
but the light.
这光明
The light being, you know,
源于自我牺牲
suicide by self-immolation.
我觉得这是最好的构思
But I think that’s the best we’re gonna get. And, you know. . .
我知道你说过
I know you said
只有基佬才对造梦感兴趣
dream sequences are for fags,
但我觉得这构思很好 不是吗
but I think it could work, don’t you?
人人都有梦想
We all gotta dream,
不是吗
don’t we?
不仅仅是基佬
Not just fags.
另外
Oh, by the way, I don’t
那些同性恋并不喜欢被叫做基佬吧
think they like being called “Fags” Anymore.
他们更喜欢被称作同志
I think nowadays they prefer “Homos.”
你我踩着不同的鼓点
You and I travel to the beat of a different drum
你没发现我想逃离
Oh, can’t you tell by the way I run
每次你与我眉目传情
Every time you make eyes at me
你哭着说会好的
You cry and moan and say it will work out
但亲爱的 我不相信
But, honey child, I’ve got my doubts
-喂 -是马丁吗
– Hello? – Is this Martin?
对 你是哪位
Yeah, who’s this?
我是撒迦利亚·瑞格比
It’s Zachariah Rigby.
你答应会在我电影片尾
The guy you promised you’d
打上我的电♥话♥号♥码
put his number up at the end of your movie.
我昨天去看你的电影了 你猜怎么着
Well, I went to see your movie yesterday. Guess what?
现在她该怎么找到我呢
Now how’s she ever gonna fucking find me?
没想到你是认真的
I didn’t think you were… Serious?
就因为我带着一只兔子
You didn’t think I was
你就认为我不是认真的
serious just because I carry a rabbit around?
听着 我会修改字幕
Listen, I’ll get them to change the credits.
把号♥码加上去
I’ll get them to put your number up.
不 不必了
No, no, no.
太迟了 马丁
You’re miles too late, you know that, Martin.
你以生命起誓
And you promised on your life.
你知道那意味着什么吧
You know what that means, don’t you?
我问你知道这意味着什么吧
I said, “You know what that means, don’t you?”
我周二会去杀你
I’m gonna be over to kill you on Tuesday.
好吧
That’s good.
反正周二我也没别的事做
I’m not doing anything Tuesday.
你声音听上去怪怪的
You sound different.
似乎你经历过一番磨难
You sound like you’ve been through a wringer.
有一点
A little.
我…
I, well…
周二似乎不太方便
Tuesday doesn’t really work for me.
我再联♥系♥你约时间吧
Can I get back to you?
好的 我一直在这儿
Sure. I’ll be right here.
我知道
I know.
卡丽 宝贝
Come on, Carrie.
来 我们回家
Let’s go home, baby.