神经病朋友可不好说
Psychopathic friends do.
你觉得神经病很有意思
You’re the one who thought psychopaths were so interesting.
这会儿又觉得他们烦人了 是吗
They get kind of tiresome after a while, don’t you think?
这是豚鼠吗 沙鼠吧 这么大
Is that a guinea pig? It’s a gerbil, isn’t it? That’s enormous.
马蒂 我们发现一只大沙鼠
Hey, Marty, we just seen some kind of giant gerbil.
马蒂 你发什么酒疯
Marty, you alcoholic fucking bastard.
马丁 如果你喝了酒就是这样子
You might wanna stop drinking, Martin,
奉劝你还是戒酒为好
if this is the way you’re gonna behave.
如果这是我…
If this is the way I’m gonna…
这家伙刚给一个神经病杀手打了电♥话♥
This guy just telephoned a psycho-killer
让他来残杀我们
to come down and psycho-kill us.
而这个就因为吃了一点迷幻药
And this guy’s doubting a lifelong belief in the afterlife
就怀疑起了毕生的信仰
because of a psychedelic cactus he just ate.
你们这些混♥蛋♥反倒来教训我
And you motherfuckers are telling me to behave?
等等 你磕了药
Whoa! Whoa! Time out. What’s all this about doubting
就开始怀疑人生信仰
a lifelong belief in the afterlife
是怎么一回事
because of a psychedelic cactus you just ate?
汉斯 怎么回事
Hans, what the heck?
我碰见了麦拉
I met Myra.
在山上 她还对我说了一些话
On the ridge. She had some things to say.
关于人死后就彻底不存在之类的吗
About the afterlife being non-existent or something?
差不多
That was the gist.
不 可能只是声音像麦拉而已
No, no, it might have sounded like Myra.
但你知道为什么吗
But you know why?
别生气 但你该知道
Now don’t get mad, but you know
我可很会模仿麦拉的声音
I can do Myra’s voice pretty good.
我刚悄悄溜到旁边
Yeah, I snuck up there a little while ago
假扮她
and I pretended to be her.
胡说八道一通
I started saying all kinds of crazy stuff.
你具体说了什么
But what specifically did you say?
你所在的地方
About the place you were in.
麦拉所在的地方
The place Myra was in.
你能不能具体描述一下
Huh? How did you describe it, specifically?
-具体的说 -对
– You mean specifically? – Yeah.
我只是说了一下
I just kind of said it was all kind of
我只是说了一下那里
I just kind of said it was all kind of
很灰暗很糟糕之类的
gray and shit.

No.
惨了 这下只能靠我孤军奋战了
Oh, great, now I have to kill everybody all on my own.
对不起刚才狠狠揍了你一拳
Sorry for hitting you in the face so hard.
没事 没想到和平主义者打人也这么狠
That’s all right. It was a pretty good punch for a pacifist.
我爱你
I love you, man.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
如果你真不打算开枪的话
Listen, if you’re not gonna be really doing any shooting,
你该和汉斯一起走 好好照顾他
maybe you should just go with Hans, see he gets back all right.
我还是留下来看结果吧 再说我现在醉了
I think I’ll see how this plays out. Sure I’m drunk now anyway.
说真的 你确实该戒酒了 马蒂
Seriously, Marty, you gotta do something about your drinking
否则这迟早要害死你
because, I swear to God, it’s gonna wind up killing you.
这就像性病诊所
This is kind of like that window of time
候诊室的
when you’re waiting in the waiting room
时间之窗 不是吗
of the VD clinic, isn’t it?
门开了医生走出来说
For the door to open and the doctor to come out and say,
比利 你可以走了
“Billy, you’re good to go.”
或者 比利 你患上了性病
Or, “Billy, you’ve got VD.”
或者梅毒之类的
Or chlamydia or whatever.
他一个人来的
He’s all alone.
怎么就他一个人
What the hell’s he all alone for?
再转一次
Turn around again.
把夹克衫揭起来
And lift up your jacket.
你朝他背上开枪
You shot him in the back.
我当然打得是他的背啊
Of course I shot him in the back.
我瞄准的就是脊椎
I was going for his spine.
可是他没带枪
But he was unarmed.
他怎么可能不带枪
My ass, he was fucking unarmed.
枪在哪儿
Where’s your guns?
我说你的枪在哪儿
Where’s your guns?
你说了不准带枪
You said don’t bring none,
我就没带
so I didn’t bring none.
邦妮 宝贝
Hey, Bonny baby.
到了枪战大结局你居然不带枪 胡说
You didn’t bring a gun to the final shoot-out? Bullshit.
别跟我的狗说话
And don’t talk to my dog !
他说不能带枪我就没带
He said don’t bring none, so I didn’t bring none.
-你是谁 -比利的朋友
– Who are you? – Just Billy’s friend.
找到了 你这混♥蛋♥
Found it, motherfucker.
你朋友真难缠
Your friend’s a fucking nut.
还说没带枪呢 我找到了 你个混♥蛋♥
My ass, you was fucking unarmed. I found it, motherfucker.
这只是信♥号♥♥枪 比利
It’s a flare gun, Billy.
信♥号♥♥枪也是可以产生很大伤害的
You could do a lot of damage with a flare gun.
-我快死了 -什么
– Think I’m gonna die. -What?
-我快死了 -别总说这句话
– I think I’m gonna die. – Well,don’t keep going on about it!
没用的东西
You fucking cunt.
把一场好戏全毁了
Fucking ruined everything now.
你能让我亲亲
Will you let me give him a
摸摸它吗
couple of kisses and a couple of scratches?
不 我不会让你
No, I ain’t gonna let you give him
亲亲摸摸它的
a couple of kisses and a couple of scratches!
比利 我们应该送他去医院
Billy, we gotta get him to a hospital.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your alcoholic fucking mind?
可不能带这个恶棍去医院
You don’t take the chief fucking villain to a fucking hospital.
把手举起来
Put your hands up.

No.
-什么 -我说不
– What? – I said no.
-为什么不 -我不愿意
– Why not? – I don’t want to.
-但我有枪 -我不在乎
– But I’ve got a gun. – I don’t care.
可是
But…
没道理啊
It doesn’t make any sense.
太遗憾了
Too bad.
那你朋友在哪
Where are your friends?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-你知道的 -不 我不知道
– Yes, you do know. – No, I don’t know.
你知道的
You do know.
那就开枪吧
Shoot me, then.
笨蛋
Fucking dick-bags.
你这简直是胡闹
This is just un-fucking-believable, man.
我们不能眼睁睁看他失血而死
We can’t just let him bleed to death.
我们完全可以
We totally can.
看着他失血而死
We totally can let him bleed to death.
完全可以
That’s totally what we can do.
我必须带上我的狗走
I’m not leaving without my dog.
听好了 秃驴 你和狗必须死一个
Listen up, you bald-headed fag. It’s you or your fucking dog!
那只好选我了
I gotta pick me, don’t I?
如果我死了 我也不会再有这狗了
‘Cause if I’m dead, I ain’t gonna have a dog anyway.
很好 很聪明
That’s very good. That’s very brainy.
如果我活着 总能回来找到我的狗
And if I’m alive, I can always come back here and get my dog
并且杀了你 不是吗
and blow your god damn head off, can’t I?
太对了 用你那把没用的信♥号♥♥枪是吧
That’s exactly right. With your faggy little flare gun.
没用的东西
You cunt.
能把信♥号♥♥枪还给我吗
Can I have my flare gun back?
我不会还给你的
No, you can’t have your flare gun back.
他这是要酒后驾驶吗
What, is he drinking and driving?
我会回来接你的
I’ll be back for you.
这是我见过最没劲的枪战
That was the worst final shoot-out I’ve ever fucking seen, man.
他怎么可以只带一把信♥号♥♥枪来
Why would he only bring a flare gun to the big final…
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
这混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你身上有枪吗
You got a gun?
你没带枪吧 教友派的
You don’t got a gun, do you, Quaker?
那就别妨碍我
You better keep out of the way now,
老头 我对你印象不错
all right, old man? I like you.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!