你把“野兽”擦干净了
You cleaned The Beast.
事实上 我把她修好了
Actually, I fixed it.
不可能
No, you didn’t.
是么 那算了
Oh, okay, let’s go, then.
等等 你是认真的
Wait. Are you serious?
试试看呗
Try it.
那好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在这儿等我
Wait right here, okay?
我马上回来 等着哦
I’ll be right back. Wait right here.
就一会儿
One second.

Hey!
告诉我这是怎么回事
Tell me what’s going on.
快告诉我 -好了好了
Now! -All right.
本 你先回家去
Ben, you need to go home.
税务人员每次查资料都会被记录在案你知道么
Do you know they keep a full history of every inquiry a revenue officer makes?
你明白么 -别嚷嚷
You understand? -Keep your voice down.
小声一点-不 你这么做是犯罪
Just keep your voice down. -No. What you are doing is a crime!
你假扮政♥府♥工作人员 这是重罪
You are impersonating a federal officer. It’s a felony!
好了 听着
All right. Listen.
不能玩弄别人的生活 你明白吗
You can’t play with people’s lives. Do you understand that?
好吧 有个咖啡馆
All right. All right, there’s a coffee shop.
我住的地方旁边有个咖啡馆
There’s a coffee shop near where I’m staying.
明早我们在那里 -你到底住在哪里 蒂姆
Tomorrow we’ll sit down… -Where are you staying, Tim?
快说 我都不知道亲哥哥住在哪里
Tell me, because I don’t know where my brother lives!
一家汽车旅店 离这里五条街
A motel. Five blocks from here.
明早在那儿解决 我保证
We’ll sit down tomorrow morning, I guarantee it.
我的证件呢 把证件还给我
Where are my credentials? Give me my credentials back.
给你 给
Here it is. Here. Here.
快回家吧
Just go home.
你有个幸福的家 回去享受天伦之乐吧
You have a beautiful family. Go home and enjoy them.
蒂姆 蒂姆 你到底来这里做什么
Tim, Tim, Tim, why are you even here?
艾米丽·波萨是谁
Tell me, who is Emily Posa?
明天我全告诉你
I’ll explain everything tomorrow.
把车钥匙给我
Look, give me your car keys.
我哪儿都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
就在这里等你
I’m gonna be right here.
记住 我爱你
So you remember I love you and…
蒂姆 别逼我去敲门 知道么
Tim, don’t make me come knock on the door, okay?
我都不知道已经这么晚了
I didn’t realize how late it was and…
我还要开很长时间的车 所以得走了
I have a really long drive, so I need to go.
我不想继续骗你
I don’t wanna keep lying to you.
我不想
I don’t wanna… Wait, Emily.
想玩个游戏吗
Do you wanna play a game?
什么游戏
What game?
“假设”游戏
The “what if” game.
“假设”游戏
The “what if” game.
假设
What if…
我的呼机响了
…my pager goes off…
有了新的心脏
…and it’s a heart…
而且
…and…
手术成功了
…it works?
我身体也没有排异反应
And my body doesn’t reject it?
然后
And…
假设我还有时间
…what if I have time?
假设
What if…?
假设我们有了孩子
What if we have children?
假设我们结婚了
What if we got married?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你-我爱你
I love you too. -I love you.
你好
Hi.
今晚是布莱尔医生当值么
Is Dr. Briar on duty tonight?
她正在巡房♥
She’s doing her rounds.
告诉她 我是本·托马斯
Can you tell her it’s Ben Thomas?
有要紧事
It’s very important.
我帮你呼她-谢谢
I’ll… I’ll page her. -Thank you.
布莱尔医生 请到护士站来
Dr. Briar to the nurses’ station.
你好
Hey.
艾米丽有事 -不是
Is it Emily? -No, no.
对不起
I’m sorry.
是因为
It’s…
有没有
Is there…?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你那天曾估计过
Do you have any more optimism…
艾米丽的病情
…about Emily…
有没有可能出现更乐观的情况
…than you did the other day?

Ben…
要找一个匹配稀有血型的捐献者
…when you’re looking for a donor with a rare blood type…
几率会变得非常低
…the odds go way down.
到什么程度
To what?
你说非常低 究竟有多
They go down. What’s the…?
给我个百分比
Give me a percentage.
给我个数字
Give me a number.
百分之三到百分之五
Three, 5 percent.
很遗憾 我也希望能更高一些
I know. I’m sorry. I wish the numbers were higher.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. -I do.

Hello?

Dan.
时间到了
It’s time.
我爱你
I love you.
凌晨1:38
1:38 a.m.

Hello?
以斯拉
Ezra.
我是本·托马斯
My name is Ben Thomas.
我几周前和你通过话 你可能不记得了
I called you a few weeks ago. You probably don’t remember.
我记得你
I do remember.
当时我的话太刻毒 我很抱歉
I wanna apologize for being so cruel to you…
我只想确定一件事
…but I had to be certain.
我想确定你是个正直善良的人
I had to be certain that you were a decent man. Kind.
温和有涵养-你想要我怎么样
Slow to anger. -What do you want from me?
我想要给你一件礼物
I wanna give you a gift.
一个叫丹·莫里斯的人会联♥系♥你
You’re gonna be contacted by a man named Dan Morris.
你可以信任他
You can trust him.
那天在餐厅也是你吗
Was that you at the diner?
再见
Goodbye.
911急救
911 emergency.
我要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
你的地址是洛杉矶三街西9212号♥
I have you at 9212 West Third Street in Los Angeles.
对 2号♥房♥间
Yes, room number 2.
请问是什么状况
What’s the emergency?
有人自杀了
There’s been a suicide.
自杀者是谁
Who’s the victim?
是我
I am.
别再翻来覆去的看个不停了
You are gonna need to stop looking at that thing so much.
为什么 会看坏么
Why? Is it gonna crack?
那倒不会 为了“看不坏”这功能我还加了钱
Oh, no. I paid extra for the non-cracking kind.
我相信你会这么做
I bet you did.
能不能把这东西关掉 -知道了 不弄了 不弄工作的事了
Why don’t you just turn that off? -I know. No more. No more work.
好了 马上就好 马上就好
I’m done. Almost done. Almost done.
蒂姆
Tim!
千万不要
触摸水母
马上送我
去 医 院
我得照章办事
I have procedures.
我明白 但如果那颗心不给她 她会死的
I understand, but she needs that heart or she will die.

Ben? -One, two, three.

Hey.
你好么
How you doing?
致 命 车 祸 导 致 七 人 死 亡
夏宴肉业 残障人士平等就业
车祸后一年 我生了重病
About a year after the accident, I got sick.
我得了肺癌 需要双肺移植
I got lung cancer, and I needed a double-lobe transplant.