…hate that we modern girls…
因为我们喜欢将字印得很深
…want a deep impression.
一百年来 印刷术追求的是极致轻盈
See, for a hundred years, they tried their damnedest just to kiss it…
不会在纸上留下压痕
…so that it didn’t leave an indentation.
但压痕已成为传统印刷留存的唯一印记了
Now it’s the only way to prove it’s not digital.
我觉得这样子更有层次啊
I think it feels richer.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
听着 本
Look, Ben…
我对你一无所知 也不知你来自何方
I don’t really know anything about you or where you came from…
但你在我身边不断出现
…but you keep showing up.
我很开心
And I’m glad.
好啊
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
公爵需要去遛遛
So Duke needs a walk.
想一起去吗
Are you interested?

Yes.
他跟你在一起 简直都变了条狗
He’s like a different dog with you around.
我都没和他这么亲过
I don’t think we ever properly bonded.
你为什么会养这么大一条狗
Why would you get such a big dog?
你知道大丹犬的平均寿命只有7年吗
Did you know that Great Danes on average only live about seven years?
他们心脏不好
They have heart issues.
我当初养他
I think I got him because…
也许是觉得会对我病情有帮助吧
…I thought he could help me with my illness.
这能给我一种照顾别人的感觉
It’d be something I could take care of…
而不是总感觉被人照顾
…as opposed to being always taken care of.
要知道 以前的我很迷人
You know, just so you know, I used to be really hot.
我的迷人是公认的
Like, unauditably hot.
真的吗
Is that so?

Yeah.
我已经很久没有这种感觉了
I haven’t felt like this in a really long time.
我还有很多事情想去做
There’s so many things that I wanna do.
我想坐上13个小时的飞机
I wanna go on a plane for 13 hours…
不用担心医生不在身边
…and not have to stress that I can’t reach my doctor.
就像行者 背上背包 随意流浪
You know, like, just travel. Go backpacking, have experiences.
看看这世界
See the world.
我想有足够的时间去了解自己是怎样一个人
I just wanna have the time to figure out who it is that I am.
了解自己喜欢什么
You know, what I like.
去经历 去尝试 把一切都抛到脑后
Do things, try things, get out of my head for once.
我真的好想能够尽情奔跑
I would really like to go running.
有时我就会这么想
I think about that sometimes.
感觉有种想奔跑的冲动
What it would just feel like to go running.
那么
So…
我们明天见
…see you tomorrow?
好的
Yes.
如果你需要就打电♥话♥ 我马上过来
But if you need anything, just call and I’ll come right back.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
我今天真的很开心
I had a really great time today.
我也是
Me too.
再见
Bye.
不打麻醉 你以前捐过骨髓嘛
No anesthetic. You ever donated bone marrow before?
真是个勇敢的家伙
You’re a brave guy.
你认识尼古拉斯多久了
How long have you known Nicholas?
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
你还要在我的旅馆待多久
Hey, how much longer are you gonna stay in my hotel?
是汽车旅店
Motel.
还要多久
How much longer?
老实说 我准备死在你这里
Actually, I was planning on dying here.
那你得提前把房♥租交了
Well, then you need to pay in advance.
你好
Hello?
嘿 我是艾米丽
Hey, it’s Emily.
你在睡觉吗
Are you sleeping?
是的 哦 没有
Yes. No.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
好 很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
上周我姐姐带着孩子过来住了几天
My sister came over for a couple of days last week with the kids…
大家都很开心
…and it was really great.
我打过你几次电♥话♥ 打不通
I tried calling you a couple times.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我很好
Yeah, I’m good.
一切都很顺利 我最近
Everything’s fine. I’ve been…
我最近一直在旅行 所以
I’ve been traveling a lot, so…
那你今晚有空吗
Well, are you busy tonight?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没有 你想今天来跟我打个招呼么
I don’t… Maybe you wanna come by and say hello?
晚上七点
Around 7?
如果你不想来不用勉强 我只是
You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just, you know…
如果你不想陪一个快死的女孩子我也能理解
Look, I totally get if you don’t wanna hang out with the dying girl, so…
没问题 我晚上7点过来
I can… I can come at 7.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Bye.
喔 晚上好啊-嘿
Well, how you doing tonight? -Hey.
你好么 -玩得开心点
How you doing? -Have fun.
嗨-嗨
Hi. -Hi.
进来吧
Come in.
她走了 真是谢天谢地
I am so glad she’s gone.
在外面吃可以吗
Are you okay if we eat outside?
吃饭
Eating?
你不会已经吃过了吧
You didn’t eat already, did you?
没有
No. -Okay.
没有
No.
本来想给你个惊喜
Well, it was a surprise…
但你到的正是时候
…but you’re on time.
我已经好多年没给别人做过饭了希望对你的口味
I haven’t cooked anybody food for years, so you better like it.
或者对我说谎也行
Or lie to me.
这是送给你的
This is for you.
什么也不用说 我也是随手准备的 到那儿去换吧
You don’t have to say anything. I just got it… Change in there.
饭好了 你还没准备好 赶紧的
Dinner is ready and you’re not. So hurry up.
快点快点
Chop-chop.
很帅嘛
You look great.
还是粉红色的
Yeah. It’s pink.
是橙红色
It’s salmon.
你对我太好了
You are so nice.
你也一样
So are you.
全都是素菜
Everything’s vegetarian.
这是帕尔玛干酪焗茄饼 希望你喜欢
I hope you like eggplant Parmesan.
过去这几年
I haven’t treated myself very well…
我都没有善待过自己
…in the past few years.
那从现在开始吧
Start now.
祝你胃口好
好的
All right.
怎么样
What do you think?
美味极了
It’s delicious.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you like it.
你想听我最喜欢的歌♥吗
Do you wanna hear my favorite song?
当然 你要唱
Yes. Are you gonna sing it?
我已经唱不动了
No, I can’t sing anymore.
那是要表演咯
Oh, and a performance.
才不是呢
Oh, no.
跳一曲好么
Shall we?
你要放松些
You need to relax.
我已经很放松了
This is relaxed.
我给你准备了个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
惊喜
Surprise?

Yes.
给我的
For me?
不许睁眼-好
Keep them closed. -Okay.
现在睁开
And open.

Okay.