你想尝尝这个 -住手 住手
You want some of this? -Get off! Get off!
瑞科 住手
Hey, Rico, knock it off!
谁来提醒一下瑞科 我们在什么地方
Somebody wanna remind Rico where we are?
在圣地 教练
The sanctuary, coach!
我听不见-在圣地 教练
I can’t hear you. -The sanctuary, coach!
没错 瑞科 这里是圣地
That’s right, Rico, in the sanctuary.
加罚20组冲刺急停
Now give me 20 starts and stops.
你好 我是艾米丽·波萨
Hello, this is Emily Posa.
我现在不在家 请留言
I’m not home right now, but please leave a message…
我会尽快回复的 谢谢
… and I’ll call you back as soon as possible. Thank you.
我是苏珊·诺拉 有个朋友告诉我说
Hi, my name is Susan Nall. I’m calling because a friend…
你专门做印刷请柬的 所以我想问问
… told me you do letterpress invitations, and I was wondering…
你好 我是艾米丽
Hello? Hi, this is Emily.
没错 我这里制♥作♥婚礼请柬
Yep, I do wedding invitations.
不过我目前不接单
I’m not able to take any requests, though, right now.
我认识附近的一个同行
I know someone nearby who does it.
她可能不如我 不过价格很公道
She’s not as good as I am, but her prices are very…

Hello?
公爵
Duke?
公爵
Duke.
我们在这
We’re out here.
你好 波萨小姐
Hello, Miss Posa.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来找你
Oh, I came to see you.
你们这帮人都不会事先打个电♥话♥吗
Don’t you people ever call ahead?
因为你们这帮人喜欢遮遮掩掩
You people tend to try to hide things.
你喂他吃肉了
Is that meat?
不行不行
No! No, no.
不准吃 不准吃肉
No. No meat. No.
他刚才吃的很开心啊-他只吃花椰菜和豆腐
Well, he was really enjoying it. -He eats steamed broccoli and tofu.
为什么-因为他是一只吃素的狗
Why? -He’s a vegetarian.
他是一只吃素的狗 -是的
He is a vegetarian? -Yes.
那他太惨了
Well, that sucks.
能谈谈嘛 你有时间么
Hey, can we talk? Do you have a moment?
没有
No.
我现在要带公爵出去转一圈
Actually, I have to take Duke for a walk.
没关系 不介意的话 我可以陪你去
No problem. I’ll go with you, if you don’t mind.
那么 -喂 慢点
So… -Hey, hey.
慢点
Hey.
我看了05 06 07年的账目
So I’ve been looking over 2005, 2006 and 2007.
现在
Now…
我听着呢
I’m listening.
要我帮你牵狗么 -不用 有我呢
Can I get him for you? -Nope. I got him.
还是我来牵吧 让我来牵吧
Let me get him. Let me get him. Let me get him.
你没事吧 -嗯
You all right? -Yes.
哦 对不起 我怎么弄的
Whoa, sorry. Whoa, not these.
没关系 当心-稳住 稳住
That’s okay. Watch… -No, no. Heel, heel, heel.
也许我不该给他肉吃
Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t feed him meat.
我看过之后
So I’ve been looking over…
我看还是一会儿再说吧-好的
Yeah, maybe we can do this later. -Yeah.
你把饭也提前做好了
So you cook it all ahead of time, I see.
没有 我都不记得我上次做饭是什么时候了
No, actually. I can’t remember the last time I cooked.
这是我姐姐大老远送过来的
This is my sister’s way of looking out for me from afar.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Do you have any siblings?
只有一个弟弟
Yes, one brother.
他 他是个好人
He’s a… He’s a good egg.
我也只有一个好姐姐
Yeah, I just have the one sister too.
你有没有其他方面的收入来源
Are you receiving income from any source…
有没有政♥府♥尚未查明的收入
…that the government is currently unaware of?
呃 我最近常潜到许愿池里摸钱
Well, lately I’ve been taking to diving in local wishing wells, so…
有时能摸到一毛钱
I mean, but it’s just occasional dimes here and there…
偶尔也能摸到两毛五的
…or, once in a while, a quarter.
事实上
No, actually…
其实为了支付过期的医药费我已经抵押了这所房♥子
…I had to refinance this place to pay my past-due medical bills.
据我了解 你犯的是先天性心脏病
I’ve been informed that you suffer from congenital heart failure.
没错 你是在医院跟踪我时查的吗
Yes. Did you gather that while stalking me at the hospital?
没有 我
No, I…
你现在是二级病情
You’re currently Status 2, which means you’re sick enough…
说明你已够格列入等待器♥官♥移♥植♥的名单
…to be on the national UNOS waiting list…
但你还没病到住院接受移植手术
…but not sick enough to be admitted into the hospital…
因为不够一级病情标准
…and placed on Status 1.
也就是说一旦你心脏迅速衰竭又没有找到捐赠者的话
So basically, if your heart starts to fail quickly and no donor can be located…
你就死定了
…you’re screwed.
你是不是说过
Is it true that you said…
自己都不信自己有资格接受心脏移植
…that you do not believe that you even deserve a heart…
因为你的人生完全不值一提
…because your life is unremarkable in every way?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我都不知道为什么我会这么说 对不起
I don’t know why I said that. I’m sorry.
托马斯先生 你在国税局没参加过教人如何措辞的培训吗
Do you have to take any type of sensitivity training to join the IRS, Mr. Thomas?
没有-难怪
No, not really. -Yeah.
你觉得自己算不上一个好人
So you don’t consider yourself a good person?
如果我也问你这个问题 你会怎么答
How would you answer that question if I asked you the same?
“不值一提”这四个字比我现在的生活要强得多
“Unremarkable” would be an upgrade for me…
这点我可以向你保证
…I assure you.
我会将你的账户标为“暂不征收”
I’m gonna freeze your accounts as uncollectible until further notice.
这样至少可以保证你在5到6个月内不会接到罚款通知
I’m sure that’ll buy you five or six months, penalty-free.
这是我的名片
Here’s my card.
如果国税局的其他人联♥系♥你
If anyone from the IRS tries to contact you…
马上打电♥话♥给我
…you call me immediately.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我走了
Okay.
托马斯先生 -什么事
Mr. Thomas? -Yes.
为什么我会觉得你是在帮我大忙呢
Why do I get the feeling you’re doing me a really big favor right now?
因为我觉得这是你应得的
Because I get the feeling that you really deserve it.
就这样
All right?
你又要去
You off to…?
又要去毒害别人家的狗
You off to pollute someone else’s dog now?

No.
我要回家了
Just going home.
去哪儿
Where’s that?
保重 艾米丽
Take care, Emily.
你也是
You too.
这东西用来做什么的 -我已经告诉过你了
What is this thing for? -I told you already.
你把鱼带到房♥间里来做什么
And why are you bringing a fish into your room?
因为这是我的房♥间
Because it’s my room.
我不希望任何人进我的房♥间 明白
And I don’t want anyone going into my room, understood?
我认为你不该在房♥间里放鱼
Well, I don’t think you can keep a fish in your room.
我认为能放
I think I can.
我从没见过在房♥间里放鱼的人
Well, I’ve never had anybody who kept a fish in their room.
现在你看见了
Now you do.

Who?
晚安
Good night.
第一次见到箱水母的时候
The first time I ever saw a box jellyfish…
我12岁
… I was 12.
我爸带我们去蒙特里湾水族馆
Our father took us to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
我永远记得当时他说
I never forgot when he said…
这是世界上最致命的生物
… that it was the most deadly creature on earth.
对那时候的我来说
To me it was just…
这是我见过的最美丽的生物
… the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen.
我跟医生又谈过了
I spoke to the doctor again.
他早上就把你的资料送过去
He’s gonna send over your files in the morning.
全都好了 -嗯
Is this everything? -Yeah.
有其他问题吗 -还是那个问题
Any questions? -Same one.
那我还给你那个答案
Well, same answer, then.
我昨晚想起我们14岁的时候
You know, I was thinking last night about when we were 14…
曾经立下的重大约定
…and we made our big pact.
记得那是在你祖父母家门前的沙滩上
You remember on the beach in front of your grandparents’ house…
我们约好永远不抢对方的女朋友
…we agreed that we would never, never date each other’s girls?