你还记得么 我可记得很清楚
You remember that? Because I remember that very clearly.
我记得
Yeah. Yeah.
记得我爱你就好
Just remember I love you.
本.托马斯 我找斯图尔特·古德曼先生
Hi, my name is Ben Thomas. I’m here to see Stewart Goodman.
美国财政部国税局
恩内斯 请你看着我
Inez, look at me, please.
恩内斯 我在跟你说话呢
Inez. I’m speaking to you.
听说你又肯不吃药了 是不是这样
I understand you refused to take your meds again. Is that true?
别这样
No, no, no.
试着和别人开口说话吧 好不好 恩内斯
Let’s try using your words this time, okay, Inez?
你这样赌气不说话对大家都没好处
I mean, this silent treatment isn’t doing anybody any good.
恩内斯 你这样要我们怎么帮
Inez, how can we help you if…?
不如我明天早上再过来
Okay, how about I come back tomorrow…
再看你有没有改主意 好不好
…and see if you’ve changed your mind, okay?
好姑娘
Thattagirl.
我记得今天约好去你办公室的
I thought I was coming to your office today.
我刚好在附近 所以过来省得你开车过去了
I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d stop by, save you the drive.
好极了 我们去办公室谈好不好
Terrific. Well, look, let’s go talk in my office, yeah? Come on.
我用了个狠招
I take a no-nonsense approach.
我削减了这里的运营经费
I mean, I cut the operating costs of this place…
去年一年就减了17%
…over 17 percent last year alone.
他们一定很高兴-哦 那当然
I’m sure that made them happy. -Oh, hell, yeah.
如果我个人的财务状况也能这样就好了
Now, if I could only get my own finances…
那样你也不会坐在这里和我说话了
…in that kind of shape, I wouldn’t have you sitting here.
无意冒犯
No offense.
外面那辆新宝马是你的
That your new Beemer out front?
本 那个 当我发现
Ben, I mean, when I found out…
我的骨髓移植手术不成功的时候
…that my bone-marrow transplant wasn’t successful…
我很关心你当前的治疗状况
I’m well aware of your ongoing medical condition.
最近我的事都不太顺
Things aren’t looking very promising for me.
听着
Look…
我1月份就发奖金了
…I have a bonus coming in January.
再给我半年宽限期 求你了
I just really need this six-month extension.
我已经尽力筹钱了 真的
Really, I mean, I am doing the very best I can here, I promise you.
那我就回去了
I’m gonna show myself out.
会跟你保持联络的
I’ll be in touch.
非常感谢
Well, thank you. I appreciate it.
这样对大家都好 对不对
I mean, this way everybody wins, right?
你好
Hello.
我叫本
My name is Ben.
如果你不想跟我说 我完全可以理解
I totally understand if you don’t wanna speak to me either.
我只想麻烦你一小会
But I would really like to just have a moment of your time.
我想多了解一下斯图尔特·古德曼这个人
I’m trying to figure out what kind of man Stewart Goodman is.
我目前有能力彻底改变他的境况
It is within my power to drastically change his circumstances.
但如果他不配 我也没必要帮他
But I don’t wanna give that man a gift that he doesn’t deserve.
我要你告诉我 他是不是个好人
I need you to tell me whether or not he is a good person.
他给我的药
“The drug he gives me…
我吃了会头晕
…makes me dizzy.
我要换一种药
I want a new one.”
你的要求很合理, 恩内斯
Well, that sounds very reasonable, Inez.
还有呢
What else?
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
还有呢 恩内斯
What else, Inez?
他在虐待你
He’s punishing you?
他是怎么虐待你的
How is he punishing you?
他是怎么虐待你的 恩内斯
How is he punishing you, Inez?

Ben?
本 你去哪里 -盥洗室在哪儿
Hey, Ben, where you going? -Where’s the washroom?
在右手边 出什么事了
To the right. Is there a problem?
得给她洗个澡 就现在-没问题
Give her a bath, right now. -Absolutely.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
本 你可能误会了
You have the wrong impression here.
我时不时回来看看的原因
I’m gonna stop by from time to time…
只是想知道你有没有尊重这些老人
…make sure you’re showing these people some respect.
看 这完全是个误会
Look, this is a misunderstanding, okay?
别这么对待他们
You don’t treat people like that.
听我解释
Let me explain, okay, Ben?
我不会给你宽限期了-本
And I’m not giving you an extension. -Ben!
你什么也别想从我这得到
I’m not giving you anything.
我差点就相信你了 你这人♥渣♥
I almost believed you, you son of a bitch.
我差点就信了
I almost believed.

Hey.
嘿 蜜雪儿-嘿
Hey, Michelle. -Hey.
见到你真高兴-我也是
Good to see you. -You too.
一切都好吗 -很好
How are you? -I’m good.
哥们-你来干什么
Hey, man. -Hey. What are you doing here?
只是来确认下你是不是还一样什么都不如她
Just coming to make sure that she is still kicking your ass at everything.
那当然了
And I am.
可以让我们单独聊聊吗 -好
Can we have a sec, hon? -Yeah.
那好
All right.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好 你说15号♥给我打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I’m good. You said you were gonna call me on the 15th.
今天已经19号♥了-我知道
Today is the 19th. -I know.
医生那边没有任何消息我也没办法跟你说
Doctor didn’t have the results, so I had no information to give you.
但是你至少该打个电♥话♥给我
Still, you should call me.
是的 没错 我知道-我们还是朋友吧
Yeah, I know. Yes, I know. -We’re still friends. Right?
没错 我只是
Yeah. I’m just…
我只是在自我反省
I’m doing some soul-searching, you know?
别这样
Don’t do that.
我们已经计划过了-我知道
We have a plan. -I know.
不要不守信用-不会的
Do what you promised me. -I will.
知道么 俱乐部有球棒出租
You know, they rent clubs up at the clubhouse.
我知道的
I’m well aware of that.
但我今天不想自取其辱了
I think I’m gonna keep my ass unkicked today.
你是在看他 还是在看我
Were you looking at him, or were you looking at me?
我只是坐在这儿而已
Actually, I was just sitting here.
有什么不妥么
Am I doing it wrong?
我好像哪天在电梯里见过你
I think I saw you in the elevator the other day.

Oh, yes.
我们正在审查你的账户
Actually, you are being audited.
我叫本·托马斯
My name is Ben Thomas.
我在国税局工作 你欠政♥府♥的钱
I’m with the IRS, and you owe the government…
一共56240美元19美分
…$56, 240.19.
我我我知道
I know.
既然我被你发现了
And now you get me.
请坐吧 波萨小姐
Would you have a seat, please, Miss Posa?
我调查了你近来的收入状况
So I’ve been looking over the income statements…
最近三年 2005 2006
…from the last three years.
2005 -你
2005… -Were…?
那天晚上你是不是到过我病房♥
Were you in my room the other night?
没有 女士 我绝对没去过你病房♥
No, ma’am, I was not in your room the other night.
这不合我们局里的规矩
That’s not exactly IRS protocol.
我看了你05年到07年的账目表
So I’ve been looking over ’05, ’06 and ’07.
发现了严重不符的情况 你所声称的
There seems to be quite a disparity between what you claimed and…
托马斯先生
Mr. Thomas?
我刚刚出院
I just got discharged.
所以 除非你现在就想
So, you know, unless you’re gonna, like…
抓我去做国税局的大牢
…haul me off to some IRS jail or something…
不然的话 我现在想回家
…l’d really like to get home now.
没问题 你走吧-那好
Oh, sure. No problem. -Okay.
我们再联络
I’ll be in touch.
欢迎光临旅人小栈 能为您效劳么
Welcome to the Travel Inn. Can I help you?
我要一间房♥
I need a room.
租几小时
How many hours?
大约两星期
About two weeks.
致 命 车 祸 导 致 七 人 死 亡
就这么打
Clear it! That’s it, that’s it!
好 给我上 冲啊 曼尼
All right, come on! Vamos, Manny!
好 对 就这样
All right, all right. That’s it, that’s it.

Hey!
你想干嘛 -别打了
What you want? -Break it up!