Okay.
911急救
911 emergency.
我要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
你的地址是洛杉矶三街西9212号♥
I have you at 9212 West Third Street in Los Angeles.
对 2号♥房♥间
Yes, room number 2.
请问是什么状况
What’s the emergency?
有人自杀了
There’s been a suicide.
自杀者是谁
Who’s the victim?
是我
I am.
上帝创造世界 只用了7天
In seven days, God created the world.
而我只用了7秒
And in seven seconds…
就摧毁了自己的世界
… I shattered mine.
本 这里是第五区内符合你要求的所有候选人
记住 你不认识我
以 斯 拉 · 特 纳
给您寄四块菲力 明天就到-不用了 多谢
I can have four new fillets overnight. -Oh, no. No, thank you.
你叫什么名字 以斯拉 对不对
What is your name again? Ezra? Is that right?
是的 先生 请先将姓名告诉我
Yes, sir. I’ll just need your first and last name…
让我查一下客户记录-跟你说
…so I can call up your account. -You know what?
不如这样 我把肉给你寄回来
Here’s what I’m thinking, Ezra. I think I’m gonna mail you the meat back…
你好好瞧瞧 是给人吃的还是给狗吃的
…so you can see firsthand the type of dog food that you’re peddling.
这倒没必要 先生
That won’t be necessary, sir.
不如您先告诉我 您姓什么吧
So how about we just start with your last name?
托马斯
Thomas.
我想起猪肉就有气
And don’t even get me started on the pork.
你吃过猪肉没有 -这倒没有
Have you tried the pork? -Well, no, sir.
我本人不爱吃肉
I’m not much of a meat eater myself, but I hear really great things…
但我知道猪肉是好东西
…about the pork.
这么说你从不吃猪肉-是的
Oh, so you don’t eat pork at all? -No, sir.
你是犹太人 所以你才不吃猪肉
Are you Jewish? Is that why you don’t eat pork, Ezra?
恩 我们还是 能告诉我您的名字吗
Well, can we…? What’s your first name, Mr. Thomas?

Ben.
没有本·托马斯的订单
等等 刚才那是什么声音
Hold on, what was that voice?
我这里没有本·托马斯的订单
I don’t… I don’t have an order for a Ben Thomas.
以斯拉 刚才那是什么声音
Ezra, what was that voice?
什么什么声音 -你是个瞎子吗
What voice? -Are you blind?
请问您什么意思 -你不是搞笑吧
Excuse me? -You’re kidding me.
一个不吃肉的瞎子肉品销♥售♥员
A blind beef salesman who doesn’t eat meat.
这回搞大了 真的搞大了
Now, that… That is rich. That is rich.
以斯拉 你这辈子搞过女人没有
Have you ever had sex, Ezra?
是不是会计部的劳伦斯让你来捉弄我
Did Lawrence in Accounting put you up to this?
因为我实在无法想像一个只吃素的瞎子肉贩
Because somehow I can’t imagine the blind, vegan…
还能和女人上♥床♥
… beef salesman having sex.
听着先生 我想帮您 -你想帮我
Listen, I’m trying to help you, sir. -You’re trying to help me?
一个卖♥♥肉的瞎子竟然说要帮我
The blind beef salesman is trying to help me?
我真是为你感到悲哀 以斯拉
I’m actually starting to feel pretty bad for you, Ezra.
我身边的世界如此精彩绚丽
Because I look at my life, and it is surrounded by so much beauty…
可你却是个可怜的睁眼瞎
… and you can’t see shit.
这公平么
Is that fair?
你觉得这公平么 以斯拉
Does that seem fair to you, Ezra?
你知道海是什么颜色么
Do you even know what color the ocean is?
知道么
Do you?
是蓝色的 先生-“是蓝色的 先生”
It’s blue, sir. -“It’s blue, sir.”
把你真心想说的说出来吧
Say what you wanna say.
快 心里想对我说什么就说吧
React. Say what you wanna say to me.
感谢您致电夏宴肉业
Thank you for calling Cheyenne Meats.
你想说的不是这个吧 懦夫
That’s not what you wanna say, you coward. You coward.
你这个卖♥♥肉不吃肉的瞎子处♥男♥胆小鬼
You blind, vegan, beef-salesman, virgin coward!
再见 托马斯先生-想说什么就说吧
Goodbye, Mr. Thomas. -Say what you wanna say.
肯·安德森 尼寇尔·安德森艾丽·安德森 艾德·瑞斯
Ken Anderson. Nicole Anderson. Allie Anderson. Ed Rice.
史蒂文·菲利普斯 莫妮卡·弗里曼莎拉·简森
Steven Phillips. Monica Freeman. Sarah Jensen.
肯.安德森 尼寇尔.安德森 艾丽·安德森 艾德·瑞斯
Ken Anderson! Nicole Anderson! Allie Anderson! Ed Rice!
史蒂文·菲利普斯 莫妮卡·弗里曼 莎拉·简森
Steven Phillips! Monica Freeman! And Sarah Jensen!
七 磅
美国国税局
财政部
艾米丽·波萨的帐户摘要
正在打印
完成
艾米丽·波萨的账户汇总表
有事吗
Hi, can I help you?
是的 你好 我找艾米丽
Yes. Hello, I’m looking for Emily.
你是她朋友 -是的
You’re a friend of hers? -Yes, ma’am.
她不在家-啊呀
She’s not home. -Oh, goodness.
她早上走的 去做检查了
No, she left this morning. She had to do some more tests.
她让我暂时照顾一下公爵(狗名)
She asked me to watch Duke until she got back.
这样啊
Okay.
你可以试试把香蕉皮埋到土里
You ever try mixing banana peel into the soil?
可以么 -很有用的 我保证
Really? -It works, I swear.
我在哪儿能找到她
Oh, would you by chance know where I could find her?
圣马修
医疗 中心
检查员请到104室 检查员请到104室
Supervisor to 104. Supervisor to 104.
心胸外科怎么走
Cardiac wing?
坐电梯到5楼然后左转
Take the elevator to the fifth floor then turn left.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就是这个意思 根本不可能
Well, that’s what I was just saying. It’s absolutely impossible.
别关门
Hold the elevator.
谢谢
Thank you.
请问您有事么
Can I help you?
是的 晚上好
Yes. Good evening.
我找艾米丽·波萨
I’m here to see Emily Posa.
对不起 探视时间是早上8点到下午4点
I’m sorry, visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
这事非常重要 我只想和她说几句话
You know, it is really important I speak to her for just a moment.
请到了探视时间再来吧
You’ll just have to come back during visiting hours.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我的秘诀 希望大家都记住
So if there is one thing that I have learned…
要赢得合同 有一件事最为重要
…and you all should remember about winning these contracts:
分为三步 第一步 把你想说的告诉他们
Three steps. First, tell them what you’re gonna tell them.
第二步 把你的话跟他们说
Step two, you tell them.
第三步 把你已经说过的话再说一遍
Step three, tell them what you told them.
最后我们得提醒他们
We are gonna close by reminding them…
埃珀极航♥空♥设备公♥司♥
我们的宝贝推进力比别人高3%甚至能把飞机从平地送到太空
…that old girl has a 3-percent better impulse from sea level to vacuum…
如果通过测试 就该给它配颗卫星了
…and if they pass on that, quite frankly, they deserve another Sputnik.
你在哪
晚饭呢
对不起了各位
Now, if you will excuse me…
家里还有个可爱至极 饿得要死的女人在等我
…I have a very lovely, very hungry woman at home waiting for me.
莎拉
Sarah.
亲爱的
Honey.
公♥司♥的人都说今天开始夏令时
Everyone at work kept saying it was daylight-savings time.
你早就该到家了
You were supposed to be here a while ago.
我说还没到夏令时呢-总是这样子 老是工作工作
I kept saying it wasn’t. -This happens all the time. It’s work.
对不起 对不起-不 我真的生气了
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -No, I’m angry with you.
我今天要生一晚上的气
I’m gonna be angry all night long.
我对你很生气-干嘛啦
I’m angry with you. -What are you doing?
不如这样 换我生气一回好不好
How about that? How about I’m angry with you?
喂 -是我 你老弟
Hello? -Hey, it’s me. It’s your brother.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在海滨小屋
I’m at the beach house.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然
Of course.
你为什么把固定电♥话♥线掐了
Listen, why’d you disconnect the landline?
电♥话♥坏了
The phone broke.
反正我也不需要那个了
I don’t need it anymore.
我是不是做错了什么事
Did I…? Did I do something?
没有啊
No.
除非你又开始吸烟了
Not unless you’re smoking again.
没有 我重了20磅 身体从没这么棒过
No, I’ve put on 20 pounds. I’m in the best shape of my life.
吃饭正常么 自己会照顾自己么
Are you eating? Are you taking care of yourself?
你听起来状况很不好-没事我很好 我先挂了
You sound terrible again and… -Yeah, I’m fine. Look, I gotta go.
帮我问候下弟妹和孩子们
Give Melanie and the kids a hug and a kiss.
过几天再联♥系♥你 保重
I’ll talk to you later. You take care of yourself.
等等别挂 你之前住在我这的时候
Hold on. I know it’s been a while, but when you were staying here…
是不是错拿了我什么东西
…you didn’t take something of mine by mistake, did you?
我倒是记得给了你什么东西
I remember giving you something.