I’ve been waiting for 11/2 years. – I’ll get back to you.
那不够好 但我应怎样?
That’s not enough! Where am I gonna go?
那是我的生命 他妈的
It’s my life, you fuck!
沙♥比♥高 去见巴马督察
Serpico, see Inspector Palmer.
这警区的报告指出
For this precinct, cases reported…
八月份发生了十四宗谋杀案 九月份二十宗 二十三宗…
Murder… 14 for August, 20 for September, 23…
巴督察?
Inspector Palmer?
迪尼副官
Deputy Chief Inspector Daley and Inspector Gilbert…
和祈督察在等你
are waiting to see you.
来我的办公室
You want to come to my office?
麦队长打过电♥话♥给我
Captain McClain called me.
我向迪尼和祈督察说过你的事
I briefed Inspector Daley and Inspector Gilbert…
我向迪尼和祈督察说过你的事
on your allegations.
好的 很明显的问题是… 那么多个月来 你为何不来找我们?
The question is, in all these months, why didn’t you come to us?
啊 长官 我从未见过他们
Well…
啊 长官 我从未见过他们
I never met these gentlemen before, sir, and…
我意思是你曾对麦队长说…
you told…
我意思是你曾对麦队长说…
I mean, you told Captain McClain…
部门没有人贪污
that the division was as clean as a hound’s tooth.
沙 你认为只得你一个不贪污?
You think you’re the only honest cop on the force, Serpico?
我也是
My record’s clear.
祈督察是署长直属
Inspector Gilbert’s just come from the commissioner’s…
机密调查组的
confidential investigation unit.
那你肯定听过些什么 我意思是 我不…
Then you must have heard something. I mean…
我不明白
I don’t understand.
迪署长对此事早就瞭如指掌
Commissioner Delaney has known about this from the beginning.
我没听过些什么
No, I didn’t hear a thing.
法兰 我知你很焦急
But I understand your frustration, Frank…
信我吧
believe me.
就如被纸袋包住要冲出去似的
I mean, it’s sort of like trying to punch your way…
就如被纸袋包住要冲出去似的
out of a paper bag, right?
法兰 你在外面联络过什么人?
What outside agencies have you been to, Frank?
那和我要申述的没关系
I don’t see how that’s pertinent to my allegations.
我想应直接问沙♥比♥高 他是否肯合作
We ought to ask Serpico directly if he’s gonna cooperate or not.
来吧 佐治 好的 听我说
Come on. – We’ve gotta know…
调查到底有没有主要出发点
if there’s any real basis for an investigation.
啊 这个我要想一想…
Well, I…
啊 这个我要想一想…
I’ll have to think that…
我要想一想
I’m gonna have to think about that.
什么叫“要想一想”?
What is there to think about?
我看不出警方能否调查得到
I don’t see how the division can investigate itself, sir.
你说得对
You’ve got a point there.
但你会合作并作出公平的调查?
But you would cooperate with an impartial investigation, right?
啊 视乎情况吧 只要我不被牵涉在内就行
Yeah. Up to a point. As long as I’m not involved.
我只想到一个我能工作的地方
I just want to go someplace where I can do my job.
那很合理
That’s fair enough.
我们会跟你保持联络
We’ll be in touch.
巴督察 可单独和你谈谈吗?
Inspector Palmer?
巴督察 可单独和你谈谈吗?
May I see you a minute?
是否真的有需要让警局每个人…
Was it necessary to let everyone in the station house…
都知道我来见他们吗?
know I was comin’ in here to see these guys?
你可会相信 以你所知道的
You believe from what you now know that a full-scale investigation…
足够去展开全面调查吗?
is warranted?
可以的 迪署长 -那你去办吧
Yes, Commissioner Delaney. – Go to it.
但 署长…
But, sir…
这种事应由总部去处理吗?
shouldn’t headquarters handle something like this?
不 你是个有经验的人
No. You’re all experienced men.
加利夏队长来了 他会作顾问
Chief Gallagher here will be available for consultation.
署长
Commissioner…
沙♥比♥高他说…
Serpico claims that…
麦坚队长早前曾向你说过这件事
McClain talked to you about this whole thing some time ago.
是的 我略略记得…
Yes. I seem to remember something about that.
高杜拿公园附近很难监视
We can’t set up a surveillance on “somewhere over by Crotona Park.”
我要知道正确地点才行
We need a location!
我花钱查出了三十六个地点
I’ve given you 36 locations that are paying off.
好的 你现在想要些什么 签名 封口然后送出去
Now, what do you want? The whole thing signed, sealed, delivered?
调查由你来调派 不是我
You’re conducting this investigation, not me.
好了 法兰 史密夫警长 我们回去找他
Lieutenant Smith… Let’s get back to him.
史密夫队长…史队长对我说
Lieutenant Smith. Lieutenant Smith said to me…
若我不想要那些钱 他会帮我收藏起来
if I didn’t want the money that he would stash it in his attic.
明早我就把他调职
I’ll have him transferred in the morning.
去他的 不如把我调走吧
Fuck him. How about transferring me?
沙♥比♥高 听闻你用钱收买♥♥…
I hear you been vouchering pad money…
机密调查组
over to a confidential investigation squad.
我没拿那些钱 何来钱去收买♥♥人?
Oh, yeah? How can I voucher money when I don’t take any?
在沙♥比♥高身上不会查到些什么
You won’t find anything on Serpico.
他没有贪污 是吗?
He’s clean.
他没有贪污 是吗?
Right?
你又在玩把戏了?
You practicing your frisk?
不 我在打算买♥♥个二手录音机
I’m looking to buy a used tape recorder.
装偷听器? 他们天天都在注视我 我怎能装偷听器?
They’re feeling me up every day. How am I gonna wear a wire?
来吧 法兰
Come on, Frank.
装上偷听器就是证明录音确实
Wearing a wire means testifying to corroborate the tape, right? Right.
啊 我不会作证的
I’m not testifying.
我要去入停车表
I gotta put a dime in the parking meter.
弗连 你去帮沙♥比♥高入停车表
Ragland, put a dime in the parking meter for Serpico.
法兰 法兰 认识地方检察官夏文杜巴吗?
Hey, Frank. Frank, you know Herman Tauber, district attorney?
认识 我看过电视的
Yeah, I watch television.
法兰 我很感激你这样来找我
Frank, I want to compliment you for coming forward like this.
那是无可匹敌的
It’s unique.
你应该很自豪
It’s uniquely unique. You should be proud of yourself.
这些人一定会绳之于法
There’s gonna be a grand jury on these shitheels…
而你将是我们的重点证人
with Frank Serpico as my star witness.
杜巴先生 你们还是算了吧
Mr. Tauber, you and everybody in this room can go to hell…
因为我不会出庭作证
’cause I’m not testifying.
等一等 听我说 等一等 等等 法兰
Listen… – Wait just a second, Frank.
你根本不需要害怕些什么 你不会被孤立的
You have nothing to fear. You’re not gonna be singled out.
不 你不明白 我没有害怕
I’m not afraid. I don’t give a fuck who knows…
我才不会理会谁知道这件事 不 法兰 等一等
Wait a minute… – if it meant something…
若有意思没问题 但这调查是多余的 -法兰 介意我说句话吗?
but this investigation is bullshit. – Mind if I say something?
那是多余的 你根本不会追查内部贪污的事
Bullshit. You’re not going after corruption in the department…
不…等一等 布隆克斯警局
the division, the Bronx.
有几个警♥察♥都在维护迪
A few flunky cops thrown to the wolves…
而他们多年来对此事都是知情的
to protect Delaney and those guys who’ve known about this for years…
但完全没采取行动 那就是我不肯指证的原因
and won’t do a fuckin’ thing about it, that’s why I won’t testify.
唏!这是什么回事? -就如讨论过的
Hey, what’s this? – Exactly what it says.
我要分手
I’m splitting.
我有生以来都没听过这样的话
“Splitting.” I never read anything so stupid in my life.
我要走了… 想讨论的话 在菲力士那儿找我
“I’m leaving. If you want to discuss it, I’ll be at Felix’s.”
我已想像不到以后的光景
I didn’t feel like another blood-and-guts scene.
我想或许你能想得通的
I figured you wouldn’t be able to shout in here.
我根本想不通!
I can shout anywhere!
我不会想
I won’t shout.
坐下来 坐下来
Sit down, sit down.
巴高 事情一直都是这样
It’s just gonna go on and on, Paco.
根本不会好转过来
It isn’t gonna get any better.
若你辞职 会怪责在我身上的
And if you quit, somehow I’ll be blamed.
你怎可以离开你的爱人
How could you leave the man you love…
他是你孩子将来的父亲
future father of your kids?
你从前未对我这般说过
You never said anything like that to me before.
若我回来 你也不会再说
And if I come back, you won’t say it again.
你想自♥由♥自在地去斗争
You want to be free and unattached…
为你的原因去折磨你自己
to go on fighting for your cause and keep torturing yourself.
我的原因… 噢 巴高…
My cause.
我和你在一起觉得很有安全感
I felt so safe with you…
很温暖的
so loving.
罗莉 留下来 -不…
Stay with me, Laurie. – No, no.
来吧 留下来 -不…
Come on. Stay with me. – No, no.
我要付多少? -不好意思
What do I owe you for that? – Excuse me.
这里
Here.
罗莉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!