You know how much the nut’s running now, Frankie?
不 我不知道 -每个月八百元
No, I wouldn’t know that. – $800 a month.
每次你女朋友来月经就会收到 是免税的
That’s 800 clams every time your girlfriend gets the curse tax free.
好的 实际情况是这样 首八个星期你不会拿到钱
Here’s the beauty. You don’t get it for the first eight weeks…
直至他们认识你和你作好准备
till the guys get to know you and you’re okay.
但你没有损失的
But you don’t lose, either, ’cause you get it on the other end…
因你离开这部门时他们会给你
when you leave the division.
法兰 那像是遣散费
Frankie, it’s like… it’s like severance pay.
好好考虑一下 好吗? 要不要加入
Think it over, all right? In or out.
看看我 我在打寒颤
Look at me. I’m shaking.
我生下来就想当警♥察♥…知吗?
All my life I wanted to be a cop, you know?
其他的事情都一片空白
It’s like I can remember nothing else.
我记得有一次
I remember this one time…
发生了一件事
there was…
好像是家庭纠纷
Somethin’ happened. A domestic argument or somethin’.
有人被刺伤
Somebody stabbed somebody.
很多人群在围观
And…
很多人群在围观
there was this crowd around this tenement.
我当时大概九至十岁 个子只是那么小
I must have been nine, ten years old. I was this big.
我走过去看看发生什么事
I went over to see what was going on.
看到红灯在群众大闪着
I noticed the red light goin’ around and around…
我什么都看不见
all these people, and I couldn’t see.
我四处问… 发生什么事? 你知道吗?
I kept saying, “Do you know what’s goin’ on? Do you know?”
没有人知道
Nobody knew.
那群众后面好像有天大秘密似的
It was like a big mystery behind that…
那群众后面好像有天大秘密似的
that crowd there.
突然间
All of a sudden…
群众像红海般分开
the crowd just parted…
群众像红海般分开
like the Red Sea, you see?
之后我见到穿蓝色制♥服♥的人 我便说…
And there were these guys in blue, and I said…
他们知道的
“They know.”
他们知道这是什么? 他们知道这是什么?
What do they know? What do they know?
真奇妙
It’s amazing.
真的不可思议
It’s incredible…
但我觉得不收黑钱就像罪犯
but I feel like a criminal ’cause I don’t take money.
你说的时候很紧张
You get so tense when you talk about it.
我在想为什么会这样
I wonder why.
过来
Come here.
那边去 -这儿?
Right there. – Here?
好的 我想问你一个问题 好的
I’m gonna ask you a question, okay?
你喜欢警♥察♥吗?
Do you like cops?
你是我喜欢的第一个
You’re my first.
不 我指我跟你说的事 你相信吗?
No, I mean all this shit I’ve been telling you. Do you believe it?
为何会不相信?
Why not?
没有吓你一跳? -没有啊
Does it shock you? – Not much.
噢 我怎么了
What’s the matter with me?
人人都知道警♥察♥是怎样的
Everybody knows about cops.
你没有听过聪明皇帝的故事吗?
Did you ever hear the story of the wise king?
没有 但我觉得我将会听到
Nope, but I got the feeling I’m gonna hear it.
从前有个国家的国王
Well, there was this king, and he ruled over his kingdom.
是 在那国家中心地带有一口井
Right in the middle of the kingdom there was a well.
那是人♥民♥的食水来源
That’s where everybody drank.
有一晚 巫师在井中下毒
One night, this witch came along…
有一晚 巫师在井中下毒
and she poisoned the well.
啊 第二天 除了那皇帝之外 每个人都喝了水
And the next day, everybody drank from it except the king…
所有人都变得疯癫
and they all went crazy.
聚集到街上一起说…
They got together in the street and they said…
要铲除这个皇帝因他是疯的
“We got to get rid of the king, ’cause the king is mad.”
那天晚上皇帝也去喝那井水
And then that night, he went down and he drank from the well.
到了第二天万众欢腾
And the next day all the people rejoiced…
因为皇帝又再踏上他的皇座
because their king had regained his reason.
我觉得你是言中带意的
I think you’re trying to tell me somethin’.
我? -是啊
Me? – Yeah.
法兰 我想你过来打过招呼
Hey, Frank, I want you to say hello to somebody.
别再扯旗了 快穿袜子 -这算什么?
Drop your cocks and grab your socks! – What the fuck is this?
法兰 和汤鲁比奥打过招呼吧
Frank Serpico, say hello to Don Rubello.
他将会是你的新拍挡 -你好
He’s gonna be your new partner. – How you doin’?
若你因某些原因拒绝的话
If you don’t want to work with this fucking nut for some reason, man…
我去和他说 好不好?
I’ll buddy up with him, all right?
搞一轮手续来调动?
And go through all that crap changing assignments?
不…我们可以的了
No. We’ll be okay.
我们是能者 是吗?
We’re paisans, huh?
那老鼠是什么回事? -它是我的拍挡
What’s with the fucking mouse? – It’s my partner.
拍挡? -特别训练过的
Partner? – He’s specially trained, you know?
他能追踪到海洛英
He goes to track down heroin.
一放手 在那儿都可以挖出来
Let him loose, goes into the hole, picks it up, brings it back…
把那些东西带到你手上
sniffs it out, brings it to you.
对 我也有听闻 -你有听闻?
Yeah. I heard of that. – You heard of that?
是的
YES
我在找的这个人 华林
This guy I’m looking for, Vernon…
他没有尽他的义务
He’s a numbers collector who ain’t been meeting his obligations.
他不难找的 是个带家 现在是最好的时机
He won’t be hard to spot. He’s a mover. This is prime time.
既然我们是拍挡 你应知道情况如何
Since we’re partners, you gotta know the situation.
实际上… 我为部门去收钱
Straight off. I collect for the division…
我和两个同僚
me and two other bagmen.
那是奇高叫我这样做的
That’s what Keough was sort of hinting at.
我们三个人一个月去收两次钱
Three of us pick up the payoff twice a month.
看 他来了
Hey! Look, there he is.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
小心! -正混♥蛋♥
Look out! – You stupid bastard!
钱呢?
Where’s the money?
你一直在玩我 妈的!
You been jerking me around, you fuck! Huh?
你知我不够钱嘛
Ain’t no money! I’m behind now, man!
你已三次没出现
Three times you never show, right?
我发誓 今晚给你
I’ll have it for you tonight, I swear.
我今晚给你钱 别抓我啊
Don’t bust me!
这是最后一次 华林
Last time, Vernon. The last time.
你再玩我 你肯定完蛋 听到吗? 听到了没有?
You fuck me and you’re gone, you hear? You hear? Huh?
今晚在“骨牌”见
See you at the Domino, midnight.
带三百元来啊 听到了没有?
And you’d better have $300, ya fuck. You hear? Right? Right?
好了 法兰
All right, Frank.
我用这地方来作社交之用
I keep this place for socializing.
总有天会找到些女人 开个派对
Someday we’ll get a couple of broads, huh? Have a little party.
好的
Hey!
找些冰来 酒在那边
Make some ice. Booze is right over here.
法兰 你认为如何 那些钱啊
So what do you think, Frank? About the money?
汤 听我说…
Look, Don…
若我没有钱 有家庭 我不知道
if I was broke, if I had a family… I don’t know.
但我没有破产 也没有家庭
But I’m not broke, and I don’t have a family.
为何要拖我落水 明我意思吗?
So why the fuck stick my neck out? You know what I mean?
钱放在眼钱 法兰
It’s already out, Frank… not taking the money.
你不取那些钱也没有人知道的
It’s better the other guys don’t know that.
我告诉你我会怎样做
Hey, I tell you what I’ll do.
你的那一份我给你保管着
I’ll hold your share for you, huh?
你改变主意 钱就在这儿
You change your mind, it’ll be right in here.
就在这儿 就在那儿下面
Right in here, right down to the penny, huh?
唏? 你看看
Hey. Look at that.
你要喝什么? -我要威士忌
What are you drinking? – Give me a scotch.
我接着想要做的 就是买♥♥个彩色电视机 用来玩游戏
Next thing I wanna do, I wanna get a color TV for the games.
要不要喝杜松子酒?
Hey, how about some gin? Penny a point. Huh?
让我先问他
Yeah. Let me ask him first.
你好!法兰 进来吧!
Hello, Frank. Get in.
天啊!法兰 那是机密…
My God, Frank. This is confidential.
天啊!法兰 那是机密…
My God, Frank. This is confidential.
他是个警♥察♥ 我以为他可以进来坐的
He’s a police officer. I thought maybe he could sit in.
绝对不可以
No, absolutely not.
好的 法兰
All right, all right.
你给我的报告已向迪署长上报
I notified Commissioner Delaney about everything you told me.
他想你继续搜集资料
He wants you to stay where you are and continue to collect information.
那样你就成为他的耳目
Then you’ll be his eyes and his ears.
他很高兴地说…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!