那胡子长得不错 我也希望我有此胆量
That is one hell of a mustache. I wish I had the guts.
长官 我留须是有原因的
Well, I have what I consider to be good reasons for wearing it, sir.
你不用告诉我 -但我很想告诉你
You don’t have to tell me. – But I’d like to tell ya, sir.
我也觉得是
I thought so.
我想我们应在街上多了解一下
I think it’s time that we started to communicate more on the streets.
可知 我们已经完全脱节
You know, the way it is, we’re totally isolated, sir.
我指我们根本不知发生什么事
We’re completely out of touch with what’s happening.
街上卧底的打扮
An undercover cop walks around in disguise…
穿着黑鞋白袜
wearing black shoes and white socks.
人人都知他的身份
Everybody knows who he is.
你的说话很有道理
You made your point.
你把胡子留下来
I want you to keep your mustache.
用你自己的汽车去巡逻
And I’d like you to patrol in your own car.
穿你喜欢的衣服 你认为如何?
Wear whatever you want. How does that strike you?
我很高兴这样
I’d like that, sir.
老实说 我很想做便衣警探
To be honest, I’m bucking for detective.
没问题 没有
No shit.
别走!
Hold it!
你在搅什么鬼?
What the hell are you doing?
他妈的
Oh, Christ!
快 进来
Quick. Get against there.
唏!
Hey!
我是警♥察♥ 到那边去
I’m a police officer! Get over there!
唏 是我 沙♥比♥高啊
Hey! It’s me, Serpico!
我是警♥察♥…警♥察♥啊
Hey, I’m a police officer! Police officer!
我是警♥察♥ 警♥察♥啊!
Poli… I’m an officer! I’m a police officer!
法兰 你这样子我怎能认出你
Jesus, Frank, how was I supposed to recognize you?
你这笨蛋 -法兰 我不知道是你
You stupid fuck. – Frank, I didn’t know you!
你不知道是我 你开枪之前完全没有警告
You didn’t know me? You fire without looking?
你没有脑袋的吗?
You fire without a warning, without a fucking brain in your head?
噢 天啊!
Oh, shit.
真的要买♥♥的话也不会跟你买♥♥
If I buy one, you motherfucker, I’m not gonna buy it from you.
该死的 你看看
Holy shit.
该死的 你看看
Look at that mess.
要下个月才能申请更换啊
Filling out forms till next month.
好极
Good.
该死了 法兰
Hey, Jesus, Frank…
我知故事很长篇
I know it’s a hell of a time to ask you…
但你为何会这个样子…
but I’m gonna have to go through all that ballistics bullshit…
好 你应该问的
Good. You should.
若我拿不到什么回去 我交不了差
It’s gonna look like hell if I don’t have anything to show for it.
法兰 帮个忙 把疑犯给我们
Frank, do me a favor. Give us the collar.
你这王八蛋
You motherfucker.
你要那疑犯 你不想填申请表
You want the collar, huh? You don’t wanna fill out forms, right?
这里
Here.
你是我的死党 -好 死党
You’re a buddy. – I’m a buddy.
只要你跟杜根说是我给你的
Only you tell Tolkin I gave it to you.
这些都是大♥麻♥的样本
I am passing out these marijuana cigarettes for you to sample…
好让你们穿便衣出更时
so that when you become plainclothesmen…
能够辩认出那种气味
you’ll be able to identify the pungent aroma…
和领略那些毒品
and recognize the disorienting effect of the drug…
对被你们抓到的疑犯的影响
when you observe them in narcotics suspects.
一般的大♥麻♥烟分为…
Among users of the drug…
一般的大♥麻♥烟分为…
a marijuana cigarette…
卷烟式、棒式、烟蒂式和小枝
is referred to as reefer…
卷烟式、棒式、烟蒂式和小枝
stick, roach, joint.
而毒品本身分为茶壶
The drug itself is referred to as pot…
茶、碎料、草…
tea, boo…
茶、碎料、草…
stuff, grass.
唏 这东西很不错
Hey, this is real good shit.
我要吃点东西才行
I gotta have something to eat. – Oh, look what it is.
噢 那是什么? 那是薯仔工场
Look what it is. It’s a potato factory is what it is.
我要吃因为我爱吃 我爱吃…我爱吃
And I have to have some, and I love you… I love it.
我们什么都没有 要有硬币才行
Have some of that. We have nothing to… I have to have a dime?
硬币要放进那小缺口啊
The dime goes in the little slot there.
坏了…这机器太残旧了
That doesn’t work. It’s from the Civil War, this machine.
拉一下吧 不行
Pull on it. – Doesn’t, doesn’t, doesn’t…
继续 来吧
Go ahead, go ahead. – Shoot it out. Please!
我求求你 出来吧 薯仔啊 出来啊
I beg of you! Come out! Potatoes, come out!
你是个怪警♥察♥
You’re pretty fuckin’ weird for a cop.
我? 你呢
Me? You!
那你又怎样? -你是个怪人
What about you, buddy? You! – You’re the weird guy. Me?
你… 你是个嬉皮士 -那又不错啊
You’re a fuckin’ hippie. – It’s beautiful, though.
我们两个都是
The two of us.
给我
Give me.
你想从这儿到哪里去?
Where you supposed to go from here?
93区便装 把枪拿开
93 Precinct, plainclothes. Put your gun away.
你?
You?
我有特别行动
I am scheduled to go on special assignment…
市长直属的罪案调查科
with the mayor’s department of investigations, detective squad.
那是金警徽 -是的
That’s gold shield. – Yeah.
不用当四年便衣
No four years in plainclothes?
你认识谁?
Who do you know?
我懂得打通关系 尤其是那些能帮忙的人
I make it my business to know people… people who can help.
不公平…不公平
Unfair.
不公平…不公平
Unfair.
生命就是不公平的
Life is unfair, pal.
知吗? 你对街上的事有触觉
I mean, look, you’ve got a feel for the streets, and I…
我想我对政♥治♥有触觉 -噢 是的
I’ve got a feel for the politics. – Oh, yeah?
我意思是你和我同坐一辆车里面 我们可以铲除市里面所有罪行
You and me in a Batmobile, we could clean up the whole city in no time.
我在想能否在这机器内拿到糖果
I wonder if we can get candy out of this machine though.

No, thanks.
巴高 在此跟你说最好不过
Well, this is a good place to tell you, Paco.
记得我跟你说德州的那个人吗?
You know that guy in Texas I was telling you about?
记得 他怎么了? -二个月后我就会嫁给他
What about him? – I’m gonna marry him in two months…
除非你娶我
unless you marry me.
那舞台剧和舞蹈怎么办?
What about the theater and your dancing?
女人总要嫁人的
A girl has to get married sometime.
你还年轻啊 莉施娜
Well, you’re a long way from sometime, Leslie.
还以为你很专注事业
I thought you were committed.
是啊 但…
I am, but…
你是 但…
You are, but?
我可以到那儿半工读
I can go on working, studying there.
哪儿…禾夫堡?
Where? Fort Worth?
安马里奥
Amarillo.
结婚会请我饮吗?
Well, am I invited to the wedding?
我去问问阿莱吧
I’ll ask Roy.
在这范围内那很不错
Yeah, it’s pretty good in this precinct.
你的…
Here you go.
9至5是工作安排的最佳时间
Usually a 9:00 to 5:00 day is the best time for policy and bookmaking.
你要在晚上工作的话 打电♥话♥来
If you have to work nights, like a liquor violation, just call in.
配额的事不用担心
Don’t worry about quotas right now.
找些妓♥女♥充撑场面就行
Couple of hooker collars will keep it cool.
沙♥比♥高 这个我一直帮你保存着
Been holding this for you.
是那犹太人麦士送来的
It’s from Jewish Max.
第一天到来就拿到那个
First day on the precinct, I get that.
很不错 法兰
This is great, Frank.
这个足够买♥♥罐花生
I can open up a whole can of peas with this.
太可怕了
It’s scary.
我想保护自己
I wanna protect myself.
好的 你知道我们可以怎样做吗? -怎样?
You know what we do with this? – What?
把它交给祈洛督察
We take it to Inspector Kellogg.
祈洛…他不就是便衣警探吗?
Kellogg… Didn’t he used to be in plainclothes?
法兰 他在警♥察♥部坐第二把交椅的
He’s the second-highest ranking cop in the department of investigations.
那又如何? -什么意思…那又如何?
So what? – What do you mean, “so what?”
他有今天也拜我所赐
I happened to be instrumental in getting the man his job.
他欠我人情 你明白吗?
He owes me. You understand?
法兰 我知道他是最诚实的警♥察♥
He’s the most honest cop I know, Frank.
法兰 信我吧!
Frank, trust me.
这种事情往日见怪不怪的
Things like this were common practice in the bad old days.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!