It didn’t enter the brain…
没有射进大脑或影响脊骨神经
or strike the spinal cord.
仍未渡过危险期
He’s on the critical list…
但情况似乎稳定下来
but his condition seems to be stable.
谢谢你 医生 谢谢你
Thank you, Doctor. Thank you.
留在外面 他们没有告诉你吗?
Stay out of there. Didn’t they tell you?
什么?
What?
我是说 别和他说话 他的情况很差
The word is, don’t talk to him. He’s no fuckin’ good.
你觉得怎样? -长官
How you doing, kid? – Hello, Sid.
你好
How are you?
要看我的拥护者的来信吗?
You wanna read my fan mail?
当然
Sure.
你现在是大人物了
You’re a big shot now, huh?
“死不了的 没那么容易”
“你快去死 混♥蛋♥”
薛 叫那些警♥察♥走开吧
I want you to get those fucking cops away from my door.
委员会对你的印象很好 他们想你出现
The Knapp Commission likes you. They want you to appear.
啊 当然
Naturally.
法兰 夏力文和祖利奥都清白
Heinemann and Julio are cleared.
你们三个人都会得到嘉许
The three of you are up for exceptional merit awards.
真有趣
That’s very funny.
真有趣
That’s very funny.
法兰 你爱我吗?
Francesco, you love me?
薛 我有件东西想给你的
I always had a thing for you, Sid. You know that.
你的金徽章要来了
Your gold shield’s come through.
为了什么?
What’s this for?
因为我是个诚实的警♥察♥?
For being an honest cop?
还是因为我面部中枪?
Or for being stupid enough to get shot in the face?
告诉他们… 他们可以收回它
You tell them they can shove it.
我不想要
I don’t want it.

Oh, well.
法兰 事实是这样…
Well, Frank, the facts are these.
你要放几个月假
You’ll have to stay on leave of absence for a few months.
你的左耳将会永远失去听觉
In all probability, the hearing in your left ear won’t come back.
子弹碎片还留在骨里
Two bullet fragments are still lodged there in the bony portion.
其中一块碎片很接近颈动脉
One is very close to the carotid artery…
你要经常性检查
and you’ll have to be checked from time to time.
你左边身会有间歇性抽促
Your left side will feel stiff occasionally.
有时会有昏眩的感觉
Once in a great while you may experience some dizziness.
基本情况是没问题的
But in general, you’ll be okay.
我今天在此出现
Through my appearance here today…
是希望将来的警务人员
I hope that police officers in the future will not experience…
不会有像我那样的经历
the same frustration and anxiety that I was subjected to…
过去五年来 我神经紧张 为上司效力
for the past five years at the hands of my superiors…
是因为那贪污的问题
because of my attempt to report corruption.
对他们来说我是一种滋扰
I was made to feel that I had burdened them with an unwanted task.
问题是警♥察♥局歪风当道
The problem is that the atmosphere does not yet exist…
正直的警♥察♥必须胆色过人
in which an honest police officer can act…
不同流合污 蛇鼠一窝
without fear of ridicule or reprisal from fellow officers.
警♥察♥贪污若非上级容许
Police corruption cannot exist unless it is at least tolerated…
根本不会存在的
at higher levels in the department.
所以 这次聆讯的最大结果
Therefore, the most important result that can come from these hearings…
就是把贪污警员治罪来改变警风
is a conviction by police officers that the department will change.
为了切实执行此事
In order to ensure this…
保持独♥立♥的调查部门
an independent, permanent investigative body…
成立像这样的委员会是非常重要的
dealing with police corruption, like this commission, is essential.
法兰沙♥比♥高
一九七二年六月十五日辞职
获颁发“英勇过人”荣誉勋章
现居于瑞典

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!