警车编号♥2118
This is car 2118. Call Greenpoint Hospital.
通知绿点医院准备接收受伤警员
We’re bringing in a wounded cop.
好的
All right, 10-4.
第八区
8th Precinct.
是的
YES
天啊
Jesus Christ.
可知谁中枪?
Guess who got shot.
沙♥比♥高
Serpico.
是警员做的吗?
You think a cop did it?
我知有六个警员都想…
I know six cops said they’d like to.
你好 索尼
Hello.
是 纽♥约♥时♥报♥戴夫堡咸 沙♥比♥高被枪伤
New York Times. Serpico’s been shot.
天啊
Oh, my God!
他将被送到绿点医院去 -那里见吧
They’re taking him to Greenpoint. – I’ll see you there.
作为警♥察♥应遵守法律
To be a police officer means to believe in the law…
和维持法纪
and to enforce it impartially…
专重人♥权♥平等和个人道德
respecting the equality of all men…
专重人♥权♥平等和个人道德
and the dignity and worth of every individual.
生命每天都在边缘上…
Every day, your life will be on the line…
性格也是
and also your character.
需要廉洁和勇气
You’ll need integrity, courage, honesty…
诚实、怜悯、礼貌、毅力和耐性
compassion, courtesy…
诚实、怜悯、礼貌、毅力和耐性
and perseverance…
诚实、怜悯、礼貌、毅力和耐性
and patience.
你们已准备就绪去来对抗罪恶
You men are now prepared to join the war against crime…
要把学到的理论实地发挥出来
and put the theory you have learned into practice in the streets.
同一时间地点 两份报告都一样
Same time, same place… both reports.
我已发出了424…
I already made out a 424.
警长 你要隐瞒这件事 -是的 格连署长
You covering this, Lieutenant? – Yes, Chief Green.
谁和沙♥比♥高一起?
Who was with Serpico?
希力文和祖利奥 -我要质询他们一下
Heinemann and Julio. – I want them interrogated.
成立专案小组展开调查
I want this conducted as an official departmental investigation.
早上九时正给我报告
Transcripts by 9:00 a.m.
派人廿四小时保护沙♥比♥高
Another thing… I want a 24-hour guard on Serpico.
知道 -你们两个看守那里
Yes, sir. – You two, over there.
安东尼奥沙杜
Anthony Sardo.
莱夫沙迪文
Ralph Seidler.
法兰沙♥比♥高 法兰!
Frank Serpico.
来 玛莉安要拍一张合照
Come on. Marianne wants a good shot.
过来一点…
Get closer!
巡警沙♥比♥高
Patrolman Serpico.
到楼上去…
Upstairs. See the roll-call man.
紧记自己的组别和岗位 这星期的当更时间是八点至四点
Memorize your posts and sectors. This week you’re 8:00 to 4:00.
下星期是四点至午夜 找个空的储物柜去
Next week, 4:00 to midnight. Grab a locker.
有问题的话问师兄吧 祝你好运!
Any questions, older guys will fill you in. Good luck.
你…八点…走吧
Yo! 8:00. Let’s go! Come on!
来吧 集♥合♥…走吧
Gather around. Let’s go.
好的 停…走吧
All right. Settle down.
今天有几件事情要宣布…和来了两个新人
All right. Just a few announcements today and two new men.
在我左手面是第一队:蓝组
On the board on my left, you see squad one, blue sector…
第二队:红组
squad two, red sector…
第三队:绿组
squad three, green sector.
现在叫口号♥…
Now, we want summonses, summonses, summonses.
科伦斯 我来帮他们吧
I’ll help the boys, Florence.
查理 他是法兰沙♥比♥高 -法兰 你好
This is Frank Serpico, Charlie. – Hello, Frank.
查理 你好 -要不要吃忌廉鸡?
Hello, Charlie. – How about some creamed chicken?
听来不错啊 -不 我想吃…
Sounds good to me. – No, I think I’ll have…
不如吃烤牛肉吧
How about a roast beef on roll?
好的… 你先过去 我拿过来吧
Yeah, okay. You go through the line. I’ll bring it over.
比鲁斯 这儿的都是肥肉
Peluce, it’s all fat here.
我看那边的瘦一点 -来吧 放松点
I saw real lean beef over there. – Take it easy.
坐下来
Sit down, sit down.
什么事? -别那么挑剔 不用付钱的
What’s the matter? – Don’t be so fussy. It’s free.
我不是挑剔 但我真的吃不下这个
Well, I’m not fussy. I don’t know how I’m gonna eat this.
听我说 查理这个人不错 我不抄他牌换回来的
Charlie’s okay. We give him a break on double parking on deliveries.
我可否用钱买♥♥我要吃的呢?
Couldn’t I pay for it, get what I want?
法兰 你吃了查理给你的就是了
Frank, generally, you just sort of take what Charlie gives you.
D组 1034
Sector D-David, 1034, possible rape in progress…
格兰路218号♥怀疑发生强♥奸♥案
vicinity of PS 218, Grand Avenue and BQ Expressway.
比加 我们要去看看吗?
Becker, aren’t we gonna take that?
法兰 放松点 不是我们的管区
Relax, Frank. It’s not our sector.
但那是交界的地方
It’s on the borderline.
我要前去看看
I’m gonna take it.
D组 1547 10.4
D sector, 1547, 10-4.
老天
Oh, my God!
不要…警♥察♥
Hold it! Hold it! Police officers!
妈的
Oh, shit!
来 给我们 -不要开枪
Come on. Give us… – Don’t shoot now.
冷静点
Be cool.
好的 放低枪…
All right. Okay. Put your guns away.
来吧 他妈的
Put your guns away, man. Come on. Goddamn it!
我叫你放低枪啊!
I said put them motherfucking guns away!
我会杀了她 该死!
I’ll cut her, goddamn it.
把那灯关掉
Turn the motherfucking light out, man.
我会杀了她…
I’ll cut her, man. I’ll cut her.
冷静点啊!
Now, you just be cool, goddamn it.
冷静点 好吗?
Just be cool. All right.
好的…对了
All right. All right. That’s it.
另外的一个把那东西拿出来
The other one took his thing out.
把它塞进我的嘴里
He put it up to my mouth.
他把我按下去
He… He held me down.
说若我不就范…
They said if I didn’t do it…
就杀了我
they’d kill me.
她要认人
She’s gonna make a hell of a witness.
要不要担架?
Would you like a stretcher?
他交给你来处置 到医院后再通电
Muscles, he’s all yours. I’ll call you from the hospital.
好的 你的同党是谁?
Okay, hard-on.
好的 你的同党是谁?
Who were your playmates?
法兰 你要不要?
Hey, Frank, you want a piece of this?
不 我先填好拘捕表格
No. I’m gonna fill out the arrest card.
查理 给我五分钟来审他
Hey, Charlie, let me have five minutes with him.
可以 -谢谢
Sure. – Thanks.
谢谢 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
那东西对你真有用 你觉得如何?
That prick really worked you over. How do you feel?
为何不留下来玩一下
How come you didn’t stay for the fun?
我没兴趣
That’s not my kind of fun.
废话
Shit.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
跟你到对面街喝杯咖啡
I want to take you across the street, get you a cup of coffee…
不上手铐
without cuffs.
听着 我在上面没有碰过你
Now, look. I didn’t touch you upstairs, right?
你想逃跑的话 我肯定不放过你
You take off on me, I’ll put one in your back.
明白吗?
Understand?
来吧
Come on.
他妈的 你打算一个人顶罪
It’s a goddamn shame you gotta take this whole rap yourself.
我不知道 你可能有罪 亦可能无罪
I don’t know. Maybe you’re guilty, maybe you’re not.
你可能只是坐顺风车而已
Maybe you just went along for the ride.
我有感觉你是碰巧在场的
I got a feeling you just went along.
但只抓到你一个人
But you’re the one who got caught.
你根本没有把那话儿拔♥出♥来♥
You never even got your cock out.
写在报告中 -已写在报告中
Put it in the report. – It’s in the report.
看看你
Look at you.
我不能吃 -不 你不能吃
I can’t eat. – No, you can’t.
我真的不明白 你知道吗?
I don’t understand you, you know that?
你到底是谁?为何要维护他们?
What are you, obligated to those guys?
算了吧 他们把你留下来
Fuck it. They left you holding the bag.
你就不再欠他们什么了
You don’t owe them nothin’.
他们不会理你的 你知道吗?
They’re gonna put you away, you know that?
我将会被控什么罪名?
What can I get?
让我看看…
Oh, let’s see… kidnapping…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!