Hey.
我不管你信仰的是什么 你一定要坚持信仰!
I don’t care what you believe. Just believe it.
不论你…
Whatever you. . .
他们为什么不等我们呢?
How come they ain’t waiting?
他们知道我们要来 为什么只派了一艘飞船?
They knowed we was coming, how come they only sent one?
他们不知道我们会来这
They didn’t know we were coming here.
快上网
Get on the Cortex.
发讯号♥给沈莉,桑切斯兄弟…
Wave, Li Shen, the Sanchez brothers,
和在抢劫后帮我们避风头的所有人 告诉他们快逃
anyone who has ever sheltered us after a heist. Tell them to get out.
现在就逃!
Get out now.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
如果猎物藏到地下 那么就要掘地三尺
If your quarry goes to ground, leave no ground to go to.
你应该接受我的条件的
You should have taken my offer.
或者你认为现在这些不是你的错误?
Or did you think none of this was your fault?
我不会去杀儿童
I don’t murder children.
我会
I do.
如果我必须这么做 为什么?
If I have to. Why?
你知道他们为什么要派你吗?
Do you even know why they sent you?
我的天职就是服从命令
It’s not my place to ask.
我信仰的是比我个人要伟大的事业
I believe in something greater than myself.
一个更好的世界
A better world.
一个没有罪恶的世界
A world without sin.
所以我们就应该乖乖死去…
So me and mine gotta lay down and die
让你们生活在美好的世界?
so you can live in your better world?
我不会活在那个世界的
I’m not going to live there.
那个世界没有我的位置…
There’s no place for me there
你也一样,马尔科姆…
any more than there is for you. Malcolm,
我是一个怪物
I’m a monster.
我做的是邪恶的事
What I do is evil.
我不否认,但是必须要有人做
I have no illusions about it, but it must be done.
继续说吧
Keep talking.
你不可能从这个讯号♥追踪到我们
You’re not getting a location trace off this wave.
只要你不让我得到瑞娃·泰姆 每时每刻都会有更多人死亡
And every minute you keep River Tam from me, more people will die.
你以为我在乎吗? 你当然在乎
You think I care? Of course you care.
你不是一个“掠夺者”,马尔
You’re not a Reaver, Mal.
你是一个人 而你永远也不明白–
You’re a human man and you will never understand how. . .
把尸体弄到一起
Get these bodies together.
我们有时间挖墓?
We got time for grave digging?
周,你和西蒙用绳子把他们绑起来
Zoe, you and Simon rope them together.
五六个人一组,绑在船头上
Five or six of them. I want them laid out on the nose of our ship.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane? I won’t desecrate these bodies.
我才不会污辱这些尸体
我不明白,那些尸体…
I don’t understand. What do you mean, the bodies. . .
凯莉,我要你把反应堆做些手脚
I want you to muck up the reactor core.
要造成迹象,显示…
Just enough to leave a trail and make it read like
船里没有人 但是不要把我们自己烧焦
we’re flying without containment, not enough to fry us.
这些人是我们的朋友 凯莉…
These people are our friends. Kaylee,
你有一天的工作要做 但你只有两个小时可用
you got a day’s work to do and two hours to do it.
杰恩,你和沃施把那门炮 弄到我们飞船顶上
Jayne, you and Wash hoist up the cannon mount. Goes right on top.
找一两块那艘船的残骸 粘到我们船上
Piece or two of the other ship, stick it on.
另外在外壳打些洞 只要不破坏飞船内壳就行
Any place you can tear hull without inner breach, do that, too.
我们需要油漆,红色油漆
We’re gonna need paint. We’re gonna need red paint.
长官…
Sir,
你真的想把我们的家变成怪兽…
do you really mean to turn our home into an abomination
用一次自杀性的尝试…
so that we can make a suicidal attempt
来穿越“掠夺者”空间吗?
at passing through Reaver space?
我想活下来
I mean to live.
我想让大家活下来
I mean for us to live.
联盟追杀我们 所以我们去他们无法去的地方
The Alliance won’t have that, so we go where they don’t follow.
见你的大头鬼 我们不可能从那里活着出来
God’s balls, there ain’t no way we’re going out there.
马尔,好好考虑一下你的主意吧
Think about what you’re asking.
…那些“掠夺者”会把我们活吃了
Those Reavers’ll eat us alive. . .
这样吧
This is how it is.
谁不想和我一起去的…
Anybody doesn’t wanna fly with me anymore,
这里就是你的港口
this is your port of harbor.
死亡的方式有很多种
There’s a lot of fine ways to die.
我不会等着联盟来选择我的死法
I ain’t waiting for the Alliance to choose mine.
所以我要打败这些混♥蛋♥
I mean to confound these bungers.
去摩兰达碰碰运气
Take my shot at getting to Miranda.
也许能发现什么东西 可以让我摆脱这一切
Maybe find something I can use to get clear of this.
所以要是听到你们谁不帮我…
So I hear a word out of any of you that ain’t helping me out
或者想开溜,我就一枪崩了他
or taking your leave, I will shoot you down.
去干活吧
Get to work.
长官–
Sir. . .
等接近的时候再告诉我
Just tell me when we’re close.
沃施
Wash.
“消失”的定义是什么?
Define “disappeared. ”
我得到的读数都显示正常
Every reading I’m getting says normal.
海洋,陆地… 没有地壳震动和辐射
Oceans, land masses. No tectonic instability or radiation.
是啊,也没有电力 什么都没有?
Yeah, but no power, either. Nothing at all?
等等
Wait.
有什么东西
Something.
可能是讯号♥发生器 但是十分微弱
It might be a beacon, but it’s awful weak.
找到它
Find it.
重力场和地球的一样
Gravity’s Earthnorm.
氧气浓度检查,气压…
O2 levels check, pressure. . .
反正扫描器没有发现任何问题
If anything’s wrong the scanner’s not reading it.
嗯,可这里确实不对劲
Well, something sure the hell ain’t right.
这地方可不是小的移♥民♥点
This ain’t no little settlement.
我们一路上飞过了几十个这种规模的城市
We flew over at least a dozen cities just as big.
为什么我们从来就没有听说过这里?
Why didn’t we ever hear about this?
讯号♥发生器就在前面
Beacon’s up ahead.
Ho.
没有外伤,没有骨折
No entry wounds, fractures.
中毒?
Poison?
这儿又有一个
Got another one.
他们就是坐在这儿
They’s just sitting here.
不是坠毁的
They didn’t crash.
凯莉,不要…
Kaylee. Don’t. . .
为什么他们的尸体保存下来了?
How come these ones are preserved?
断电的时候 这里一定自动密封了
Place must’ve gone hermetic when the power blew.
把他们封印起来了 他们当时在做什么?
Sealed them. What are they doing?
大家当时都在做什么?
What’s everybody doing?
尸体没有不寻常的褪色现象
There’s no unusual discoloration.
没有人蜷曲起来 没有痛苦的迹象
Nobody’s doubled over or showing signs of pain.
有的毒气可以无痛苦地杀人,是吗?
There’s gasses that kill painless, right?
他们没有倒下,没有一个倒下
They didn’t fall. None of them.
他们只是…自己躺下了
They just lay down.
仁慈的上帝,请带我走!
请阻止他们! 他们到处都是!
Make them stop. They’re everywhere.
每个城市…
Every city, every. . .
每幢房♥子,每个房♥间 他们都在我的头脑里面
Every house, every room, they’re all inside me.
我能听到他们 他们无声的嘶喊!
I can hear them all, and they’re saying nothing!
起来吧
Get up.
请起来吧
Please get up.
我想昧耳,昧心,变成石头
上帝,请把我变成石头
Please, God, make me a stone.
她开始让我也心里发寒
She is starting to damage my calm.
杰恩 她说得对!
Jayne. She’s right!
每个人都死了
Everybody’s dead.
这个世界的人全都无缘无故死了!
This whole world is dead for no reason!
我们去找讯号♥发生器吧
Let’s get to the beacon.
讯号♥源在这?
This is the source?
这条船就象去了地狱
This ship’s banged up all to hell.
这只是我们录下的一小部分影像
These are just a few of the images we’ve recorded.
你们能看到…
And you can see
事情和我们设想的不一样
it isn’t what we thought.
这里没有发生战争…
There’s been no war here,
也没有地壳变动 环境也很稳定
and no terraforming event. The environment is stable.
是“派克斯”
It’s the Pax.
就是G23派克斯龙的氢氯酸盐 我们放到空气处理器里面
The G-23 Paxilon Hydroclorate that we added to the airprocessors.
它应该让人们变得祥和 消除人们的斗心
It was supposed to calm the population, weed out aggression.
确实起作用了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!