向东,低飞
Head east. Keep her low.
好了,不要找脉冲发生器了
Okay, forget the pulse beacon.
一定有别的方法来追踪他的飞船
There must be another way to track the ship.
你看一下导航数据系统
Get a read on the nav. sat.
飞船是注册的,你一定可以定位
It’s a registered transport, you must be able to locate.
长官?
Sir?
你发现了一个飞船轨迹?
Yes, have you found a nav. sat. trajectory?
我们发现了7个
Sir, we found seven.
我们应该害怕的
We’ve every reason to be afraid.
为什么?是因为这家伙 暴打了马尔一顿?这又不是什么难事
Why, ’cause this guy beat up Mal? That ain’t so hard.
他没有打败我 没人这么说
He didn’t beat me up. Nobody said that.
因为他是一个信徒
Because he’s a believer.
他聪明,讲究方法
He’s intelligent, methodical, and devout in his belief
而且相信杀掉瑞娃是正确的
that killing River is the right thing to do.
那么就是说我们没有希望 去领奖赏了?
So no hope of a reward, huh?
他说了任何有关 “摩兰达”的事吗?
Did he say anything about a Miranda?
那是什么?
What is that?
不知道是谁或是什么 就在瑞娃的头脑里
Don’t know who or what, but it’s on River’s mind.
我想这就是他要追杀瑞娃的原因
Conjure it might be the reason they’re after her.
你是说它可能会对联盟构成威协?
You think maybe it poses some kind of threat to the Alliance?
有我们什么事?
Do we care?
我们还关心那些?
Are we caring about that?
你们真笨! 她现在能威胁的…
You dumb-ass hogs, the only people she’s a threat to is
就是船上的我们!
us on this boat.
听着 我们回避难所
Look, we get back to Haven in a few hours’ time.
几个小时后就到
Oh, yeah. Hiding under the Shepherd’s skirts
躲在神父的裙子底下
真是有大丈夫气概
that’s a manful scheme.
你想发号♥施令吗? 是的
You wanna run this ship? Yes.
嗯…你不能
Well, you can’t.
我能比你做得好
Do a damn sight better job than you.
因为两个逃犯让大家受连累…
Getting us lashed over a couple of strays.
不是说你,医生
No offense, Doc. I think it’s noble as a grape,
你照顾瑞娃确实很高尚
the way you look to River.
但她不是我的妹妹 她也不是你的船员!
But she ain’t my sister and she ain’t your crew.
哦,她也不全是孤立无援
Oh, and neither is she exactly helpless.
那么哪写着我们要为她冒生命危险?
So where’s it writ that we got to lay down our lives for her?
你就把我们带到了这个地步!
Which is what you’ve steered us toward.
这不是我引起的
I didn’t start this.
哦,对
No, that’s right.
联盟发动的战争 然后你自愿入伍
Alliance starts the war, and then you volunteer.
宁静谷战役,马尔
Battle of Serenity, Mal.
问周到底有多少… 嗨!我在跟你说话!
Besides Zoe here, how many. . . Hey, I’m talking at you.
和你同一排的人 有几个活着出来的?
How many men in your platoon came out of there alive?
你应该离开这个房♥间
You wanna leave this room.
你说得对,我走
Damn right, I do.
这不是战争,马尔
This isn’t the war, Mal.
你这么说是以为我不知道吗?
You telling me that ’cause you think I don’t know?
你去培训营就是想去干架
You came to the Training House looking for a fight.
我是去找你
I came looking for you.
我只是想知道现在我面对的是谁
I just want to know who I’m dealing with.
我看过很多次不同的你了 我不知道你是哪个
I’ve seen too many versions of you to be sure.
我发起战争的话 我保证你会看到全新的我
I start fighting a war, I guarantee you’ll see something new.
我们下船
We’ll get off.
到避难所后 瑞娃和我就下船
River and I will get off at Haven.
我们会找到一些… 没有人说让你们离开
We’ll find some. . . Nobody’s saying that.
除了杰恩,没人说这话
Nobody besides Jayne is saying that.
马尔!
Mal.
我没法回答你,英娜拉 我没有舵
I got no answers for you, Inara. I got no rudder.
只能随波逐流 那就是我
Wind blows northerly, I go north. That’s who I am.
也许我不适合做领袖 但是他们必须跟随
Now maybe that ain’t a man to lead, but they have to follow.
所以如果你想毁了我…
So you wanna tear me down,
你就自己做梦吧 我没有想毁了你
do it inside your own mind. I’m not trying to tear you down.
但是你把事情搞得很复杂
But you fog things up.
你总是这样
You always have.
要求我做这做那
You spin me about.
我真希望你不在这
I wish like hell you was elsewhere.
过去我不在这
I was.
够荒唐!
没有问题了,小疯子
No trouble, little crazy person.
带你出去兜兜风
We’re going for a nice shuttle ride.
她跑了,杰恩倒下了
She’s out. Jayne’s down.
去另一条路,找到她 但是不要和她对抗
The other way. Find her and do not engage.
事情会…
It’s gonna be okay. . .
她封住了舰桥 我不希望她在那
She’s sealed off the bridge. I do not like her there.
检查飞艇 她可能会溜进去
Check the shuttle. She could have snuck in.
船长
Captain.
政♥府♥的那个人说 你对我们很危险
The government’s man, he says you’re a danger to us.
不值得去帮你
Not worth helping.
他说得对吗?
Is he right?
你难道就只是杀人武器吗?
Are you anything but a weapon?
我押上全船人的性命 赌你还是一个人…
I’ve staked my crew’s life on the theory you’re a person,
一个活生生的完整的人 如果我错了,你现在就杀了我吧
actual and whole, and if I’m wrong, you’d best shoot me now.
或者,我们可以再谈谈
Or we could talk more.
摩兰达
Miranda.
为什么我们从来没有听说过…
How can it be there’s a whole planet called Miranda
有这么个叫“摩兰达”的星球?
and none of us knowed that?
因为它不是一个星球 而是一个“黑岩”,不能居住
Because there isn’t one. It’s a blackrock. Uninhabitable.
人工改造土地也不能成功 有些移♥民♥也死了
Terraforming didn’t hold, or some such. Few settlers died.
那是在战争爆发前吗?
Was it right before the war?
我必须给他们看 我不知道你是否要让我入睡
I had to show them. I didn’t know if you were going to make me sleep.
你可以先问的 等一下!对啊!
You could have asked. Wait a tick, yeah.
以前是有人招工人到摩兰达移♥民♥
Some years back, there was call for workers to settle on Miranda.
我爸爸谈起过这事 但是网上没有关于它的内容
Daddy talked about it. Nothing about it on the Cortex.
历史和天文记录都没有提到它
History, Astronomy, it’s not in there.
书面的历史一半都是隐瞒真♥相♥的
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.
那块石头上一定有什么东西 是联盟不想让别人知道的
There’s something on that rock the Alliance doesn’t want known.
它就在波海姆象限区的边缘,对吗?
That’s right at the edge of the Burnham Quadrant, right?
是最偏远的行星? 离这里不远
Furthest planet out? It’s not that far from here.
不,不,亲爱的… 这么想就错了
Whoa. No. No. Honey. . . That’s a bad notion.
给他们看看恐怖的 我明白了,宝贝
. . . you show them the bad. I got it, baby.
我们在这里,这是避难所 这是摩兰达
This is us, at Haven, and here’s Miranda.
在中间的这一片死亡空间 就是“掠夺者”的领域
All along here, that empty space in between, that’s Reaver territory.
他们就在那漂浮着 往外派遣突击队
They just float out there, sending out raiding parties.
没有人敢到那冒险 甚至联盟都没有去过
Nobody ventures there. Not even the Alliance.
你要是去那,就是 给他们订了一桌酒席
You go through that, you’re signing up to be a banquet.
我同意用跑跑藏藏的老法子
I’m on board with our standard run-and-hide scenario.
现在我们就要…
And we are just about. . .
等一下
Wait.
不象是“掠夺者”干的 不是
Doesn’t look like Reavers. Wasn’t.
神父?
Shepherd?
神父?
Shepherd?
布克神父?
Shepherd Book?
叫医生来!
Get the Doc.
神父
Shepherd.
不要动 我活不了多久了
Don’t move. Won’t go far.
不应该是你
Shouldn’t have been you.
联盟要杀的是我们 应该是我
Alliance should’ve hit us. Should’ve hit me.
我也有这个想法
That crossed my mind.
我把他击落了 是,我看到了
I shot him down. Yeah. I see.
杀我们的飞船 也被我打了下来
I killed the ship that killed us.
我不算是一个虔诚的基♥督♥徒
Not very Christian of me.
你做得对
You did what’s right.
由你来说这话 那就等于什么都没说
Coming from you, that means almost nothing.
我要永别了 不,医生会救你的!
I’m long gone. No, Doc will bring you around.
你去世前我还等着 听更多的布道好让我发困呢
I look to be bored by many more sermons before you slip.
请不要动
Just don’t move.
你不能命令我,孩子
Can’t order me around, boy.
我不是你的船员
I’m not one of your crew.
不,你是的
Yes, you are.
瑞娃… 快来!
River. . . Come on.