瑞娃?
River?
瑞娃,你看起来累了
River, you look tired.
我觉得每个人现在都有些累了 为什么我们不躺下休息呢?
I think everybody’s a little tired by now. Why don’t we all lie down?
安静休息一会儿 一切都会变得更好
A little peace and quiet will make everything better.
瑞娃,照我说的做 不
River. Do as you’re told. No.
会好起来的,躺下 不
It’s going to be fine. Lie down. No.
打倒他们!
Cut them down.
什…什么? 马尔,你醒了吗?
What? Mal! You up?
收到讯号♥了 我传给你
I got a wave. I’m gonna bounce it down to you.
英娜拉
Inara.
我… 是不是这个时间不方便?
I. . . Is this a bad time?
不,这…
No, it’s
很方便
good as any.
你怎么样? 很冷,这里是秋天
How’s your world? Cold. It’s autumn here.
那你还是在培训营了?
Still at the Training House?
那…为什么要发讯号♥找我?
So, what occasions the wave? Not that to see you ain’t. . .
你看起来很好 谢谢
Well, you look very fine. Oh. Thank you.
那么你…
So, what was the. . .
嗯,我和当地人有些冲突
I guess we’re having something of a problem here with the locals.
所以… 你想让我们帮你打仗?
And, I thought maybe. . . You could use a gun hand?
我希望不用。但是如果你碰巧 离我这儿不远,你和你的船员…
I’m hoping not. But if you happen to be close at all, you. . .
可以到这来放松一下 我也会付报酬的
The crew could take your ease here for a while. And there’d be payment.
那么就… 我是说我愿意…
Well, it would be. . . I mean, I’d like to.
凯莉一直都很想你
Kaylee’s been missing you something fierce.
嘿,我也想她
Oh, man. I miss her, too.
我甚至有时候都想念我的飞艇
I even miss my shuttle, occasionally.
是啊,你…
Yeah, you left. . .
留下了一些东西
Got some of your stuff in a trunk.
我也没有机会还给你
I never did get a chance to drop it off.
我不是特意忘了拿的 我没有翻你的东西
I didn’t mean to leave stuff. I didn’t look through the stuff.
我想可能就是小杂物吧
I just. . . Just sundries, I expect.
我会尽快再传输讯号♥给你
So I’ll send you a wave, soon as I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
英娜拉,看到她高兴吗?
Inara, nice to see her again.
哦,是圈套? 是圈套
So, trap? Trap.
我们去吗? 几个小时而已
We going in? Only but a few hours out.
但是你记得这是个圈套吧?
Yeah, but, remember the part where it’s a trap?
如果是圈套,英娜拉就是身不由己
If that’s the case, then Inara’s already caught in it.
她是被强迫的
She wouldn’t set us up willing.
我们也许应该去看看 是谁藏在幕后
Might be we got a shot at seeing who’s turning these wheels.
我们去
We go in.
你怎么能确定英娜拉 不是就想看你呢?
But how can you be sure Inara don’t just wanna see you?
有时候人是有感情的
Sometimes people have feelings.
在这里我指的是人…
I’m referring here to people.
我知道你们都看到了
You all were watching, I take it.
是的 你看到我们吵架了吗?
Yes. Did you see us fight?
没有 圈套!
No. Trap.
我们距离培训营还有70英里 雷达还没有显示任何人
We’re about 70 miles from the Training House, and nobody on radar.
如果联盟的人在的话 他们一定是隐蔽起来了
If the Alliance is about, they’re laying low.
他们就在周围
They’re about.
我们飞船先躲起来 我开飞艇出去
Find us a home. I’ll take the shuttle a little closer.
周,飞船你来负责
Zoe, ship is yours.
记住:如果我发生了什么事
Remember. If anything happens to me,
或者我一个小时没有与你们联络
or if you don’t hear from me within the hour,
你就是飞船的船长,过去救我
you take this ship and you come and you rescue me.
什么?
What?
什么?冒着我的飞船被击落的危险? 我说真的
Risk my ship? I mean it.
那很冷,我不想留在那
It’s cold out there. And I don’t wanna get left.
我佛慈悲,请赏给我一头小马 和一个塑料火箭吧
Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony, and a plastic rocket, and. . .
马尔,你在这干什么?
Mal! What are you doing here?
是你邀请我来的
Well, you invited me.
我根本就没想到你能 傻到这个地步,竟然真来了
I never thought for a second you’d be stupid enough to come.
那不就是你在逗我吗?
Well, that makes you kind of a tease, doesn’t it?
你知道我那些话是言不由衷
You knew my invitation wasn’t on the level.
所以我判断你一定遇到了麻烦
Which led me to conclude that you must be in some trouble.
我很好 我就是有些不知所措
I’m fine. I’m giddy.
受过训练如何取悦男人
For a woman schooled in telling a man what he wants to hear,
你说谎的技巧却有待加强 马尔,你对付不了这个人的
you ain’t much of a liar. Mal, you cannot handle this man.
我必须承认,船长…
I have to say, Captain,
我很佩服你为了 她而单刀赴会
I’m impressed that you would come for her yourself.
而且穿那身衣服竟然 能混进这里
And that you would make it this far, in that outfit.
我需要的话,我也可以附庸风雅
I can be very graceful when I need to.
我相信
I’ve no doubt.
你做什么? 我为你祈祷,马尔
What are you doing? I’m praying for you, Mal.
她很替别人着想
She’s very thoughtful.
但是我说我根本就不想伤害你
But I mean it when I say I’ve no intent to harm you.
有话就说
Speak your piece.
我想你开始明白
I think you’re beginning to understand
瑞娃·泰姆有多么危险
how dangerous River Tam is.
她是精神病
She is a mite unpredictable.
反覆无常的那种
Mood swings, of a sort.
比你想的更危险 一般都是
It’s worse than you know. It usually is.
交出女孩,不然我们就会 摧毁你和你的飞船
That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship.
她是一个沉重负担,船长 (Albatross: 沉重负担,信天翁)
She is an albatross, Captain.
我们记得
Way I remember it,
信天翁能给船带来好运 除非那些蠢蛋杀了它
albatross was a ship’s good luck, till some idiot killed it.
是的,我也读过诗 所以不要晕
Yes, I’ve read a poem. Try not to faint.
我看了你在战争里的记录
I’ve seen your war record.
我知道你对联盟的态度
I know how you must feel about the Alliance.
你其实不知道 这么说也对
You really don’t. Fair to say.
但是我希望你明白 你不可能打败我们
But I have to hope you understand, you can’t beat us.
我不想打败你们
I got no need to beat you.
我只想走自己的路 这条路是可行的…
I just want to go my way. And you can do that,
只要你让我把 瑞娃·泰姆带回去
once you let me take River Tam back home.
不不,你没有搞明白这件事
No, no. You’re working this deal all crabbed.
你必须要告诉我你肯掏多少钱 你这是圈套
You got to open with payment. That is a trap.
我要是用钱收买♥♥ 你就扮演高尚的人来拒绝
I offer money, you’ll play the man of honor and take umbrage.
我要是告诉你走正路 你就扮演匪徒
I ask you to do what is right, you’ll play the brigand.
你跟我玩这套 真让我恶心
I have no stomach for games.
我已经看出来你不可理喻
I already know you will not see reason.
联盟想以理服人的话
The Alliance wanted to show me a reason,
就不应该派遣一个杀手
they shouldn’t have sent an assassin.
我的战舰就在星球轨道上
I have a warship in deep orbit, Captain.
“宁静号♥”进入大气层的时候 我们就锁定了她的脉冲发生器
We locked on to Serenity’s pulse beacon the moment you hit atmo.
我一句话就会有一颗导弹…
I can speak a word and send a missile
在三分钟内 击中她的位置
to that exact location inside of three minutes.
你要那么做的话
You do that,
最好先求你亲爱又愚蠢的主人发慈悲吧
you’d best make peace with your dear and fluffy lord.
脉冲发生器
Pulse beacon.
给你个忠告: 你想找人,就用你的眼睛
Advice from an old tracker. You want to find someone, use your eyes.
你以为你能逃多远?
How long do you think you can really run from us?
我从来就没用多大气力来对付联盟
I never credited the Alliance with an overabundance of brains.
但如果你是他们的最好的杀手… 雷纳德船长
And if you’re the best they got. . . Captain Reynolds,
我应该告诉你 免得你浪费时间…
I should tell you, so that you don’t waste your time,
你不可能激怒我的 请你和他在一起待一个小时再说吧
you can’t make me angry. Please, spend an hour with him.
我想用文明人的方式来解决这个问题
I want to resolve this like civilized men.
我不是来威胁你
I’m not threatening you.
我也没有武器 好!
I’m unarmed. Good.
我当然穿着全身护甲
I am, of course, wearing full body armor.
我可不是蠢蛋 等一下!
I am not a moron. Wait, just let. . .
哦,你没有援军吗?
What, no backup?
我们打斗得很吵啊 我需要的时候他们会赶到的
Making an awful ruckus. They’ll come when they’re needed.
那我要开始吹口哨了
I’d start whistling.
船长,你以为下面还会发生什么?
Captain, what do you think is going to happen here?
这里的一切都表里不一 他不是一个勇敢的英雄
Nothing here is what it seems. He isn’t the plucky hero.
联盟也不是什么邪恶帝国 这也不是什么竞技场
The Alliance isn’t some evil empire. This is not the grand arena.
那个也不是真的熏香
And that’s not incense.
长官 能听见我说话吗?
Sir, can you hear me?
只是一个闪光弹,快追!
Just a flash bomb. Go. Go!
你把我飞艇怎么了? 这不是你的飞艇
What have you done to my shuttle? It’s not your shuttle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!