Eight months. Eight months, you had her on my boat,
如果当时有人说错话 她可能就发疯
knowing full well she could go monkeyshit
你从来没有告诉我
at the wrong word. You never said a thing.
我把她带来 联盟就找不到她
I brought her out here so they couldn’t get to her.
我根本就不知道他们… 我的船!
I don’t even know what they. . . My ship!
我的船员!
My crew!
你在我们身边安了一个定时炸♥弹♥!
You had a gorramn time bomb living with us!
她再醒来的时候
Who we gonna find in there when she wakes up?
是她自己
The girl?
还是杀人武器?
Or the weapon?
我想她是在好转
I thought she was getting better.
我想你们俩要下船了
And I thought they was getting off!
我们不是有一个复杂的计划 关于怎么让他们离开吗?
Didn’t we have an intricate plan how they was gonna be not here anymore?
我们现在不能抛弃他们 不不不,既然…
We couldn’t leave them now. No, now that
她…是一个女杀手 我们应该用茶水和饺子伺候他们!
she’s a killer woman, we ought be bringing her tea and dumplings.
真有意思,马尔 你为什么要带她回来?
In earnest, Mal, why’d you bring her back on?
我可以去看她吗?
May I see her?
她要是再发疯 我们必须往她脑袋开一枪
She goes woolly again, we’re gonna have to put a bullet to her.
我也想过这点
It’s crossed my mind.
我提一个不涉及暴♥力♥的建议好吗?
Can I make a suggestion that doesn’t involve violence,
或者我是在对牛弹琴? 亲爱的
or is this the wrong crowd? Honey.
我们现在比平时更盲目了
We’re flying a lot blinder than usual here.
我们应该找到我们的方向
We need to get our bearings.
我们应该去找宇宙先生
I think we need to talk to Mr. Universe.
这真不错
Oh, this is good.
你们总能给我带来最出色的暴♥力♥
You guys always bring me the very best violence.
你认为你们处境危险吗?
You think you’re in a hot place?
我们就想知道这点, 后来有新闻报道吗?
That’s what we’re looking to learn. Is there any follow up, a newswave?
没有新闻 只有讯号♥传播的真♥相♥
There is no news. There’s the truth of the signal.
我看到的东西 以及议会的小丑们
What I see. And there’s the puppet theater
强加给梦游的公众的傀儡剧院
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.
这是什么?可以做傀儡剧院吗?
Well, what about this? Did this make the puppet theater?
不,先生 我也没有执法部门的许可
No, sir. And no lawforce flags, either.
所以必须直接连到 保安系统信♥号♥♥输入端
I had to go into the security feed direct.
你可以做到这点? 没有人能阻止讯号♥
You can do that? Can’t stop the signal, Mal.
每一处都有信息 我就无所不在
Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.
入侵保安系统输入端口 就象闲庭信步
Security feeds are a traipse to access,
而且我也不是第一个
and I wasn’t the first one in.
里面有一个印记 一定还有另一个人
This has prints on it. So somebody else has been fed this.
周,你这个风♥骚♥♥女♥人不要爱上我
Zoe, you sultry minx, stop falling in love with me.
那你就难堪了
You’re just gonna embarrass yourself.
我的爱已经给了 我的爱情机器人
I have a commitment to my Lovebot.
结婚仪式很美丽 拉侬写了誓言
It was a very beautiful ceremony. Lenore wrote her own vows,
我哭得象婴儿一样 象一个又饿又气的婴儿
I cried like a baby, a hungry, angry baby.
然后她就睡着了 就象困了一样
And she falls asleep. Which, she would be sleepy.
你能倒回去一点吗?
Can you go back?
看看在她变化之前 是不是有人对她说话
See if anybody spoke with her before she acted up.
可能当时有人接触过她
Made any kind of contact with her.
摩兰达 摩兰达?
Miranda. “Miranda”?
再多倒回去一点
Go back further.
不
No.
求你了
Please.
马尔,你真是很聪明
Mal, you’re very smart.
确实是有人对她说话 是糖棒?
Someone is talking to her. The oaty bar?
潜意识的
Subliminal.
是这个传播的潜意识信息 里面带着触发指令
It’s a subliminal message, broadwaved to trigger her.
在过去几个星期以来 我发现到处都有这种编码
I’ve been seeing this code pop up all over, the last few weeks.
是联盟的 高度军事机密
It’s Alliance and it’s high military.
他们不惜大动干戈 就为了寻找你的小朋友
They have gone to enormous trouble to find your little friend.
而且已经发现了她
And found her, they have.
你们知道你带的是什么吗?
Do you all know what it is you’re carrying?
他们害怕我
They’re afraid of me.
对不起 他们应该害怕的
I’m sorry. They should be.
我要让他们看到的… 啊,上帝!
But I’ll show them. Oh, God.
没有事的,没有事的
It’s okay. Hey, it’s okay.
象狗一样…
Show me off like a dog.
老人倒在血泊中
Old men covered in blood.
血没有接触他们 但他们却在下沉
It never touched them, but they’re drowning in it.
我不知道我在说什么 我从来都不知道
I don’t know what I’m saying. I never know what I’m saying.
在梅灯海酒吧 你说过一些话
In the Maidenhead, you said something.
当你潜意识被激活的时候 你还记得吗?
When you were triggered, do you remember?
船长发现你在屏幕看到了什么
The Captain saw you say something on the feed.
摩兰达
Miranda.
摩兰达?
Miranda.
你问她
Ask her.
谁是摩兰达?
Who is Miranda?
我现在是和摩兰达说话吗?
Am I talking to Miranda now?
不是
No.
好吧
Not right.
但是我想 当他们激活你的时候
But I think when they triggered you,
也激活了这个记忆
it somehow brought this up.
是植入的记忆
This memory. It isn’t mine.
不是我的
The memory, it isn’t mine.
我也不应该带着这个记忆 它不是我的
And I shouldn’t have to carry it. It isn’t mine.
不要让我再入睡 我不会的
Don’t make me sleep again. I won’t.
我不会的
I won’t.
对准我扣动扳机
Put a bullet to me.
子弹射入大脑 稀巴烂
Bullet in the brainpan, squish.
不要胡说 永远不要
Don’t say that. Not ever.
我们会克服的
We’ll get through this.
我想情况会变得越来越坏
Things are going to get much, much worse.
避难所
谢谢你让我们进避难所 神父
Thanks for taking us in again, Shepherd.
你有什么计划?
You got a plan?
藏起来就不是一个计划吗?
Hiding ain’t a plan?
你可以躲一阵
It’ll do you for a spell.
这的人也会欢迎你们带来的钱财
And the folks here’ll be glad of the extra coin.
但是联盟会追来
But the Alliance will be coming.
他们对这个女孩志在必得
They’re after this girl with a powerful will.
我能看到他们的铁蹄 可能随时会践踏这片土地
I look to hear the tromp of their boots any moment.
你不会的
You won’t.
这不是一场大张旗鼓的军事行动
This isn’t a palms-up military run, Mal.
没有记者报道
No reports broadwaved,
没有发逮捕令
no warrants.
他们想抓住女孩的同时 还想保持低调
Much as they want her, they want her hid.
这意味着秘密行动
That means closed file.
意味着一个特使,一个特工
Means an operative.
这是你不知道的麻烦
Which is trouble you’ve not known.
我没有丢下她
I could have left her there.
我不能
I had an out.
我有一千个理由
Hell, I had every reason in the ‘verse
扔下她不管
to leave her lay and haul anchor.
那不是你的处世之道,马尔
It’s not your way, Mal.
我的处世之道?
I have a way?
比计划还好吗?
That better than a plan?
只有一个东西能指引你走出困境 马尔
Only one thing is gonna walk you through this, Mal.
信仰
Belief.
你知道我总是听你的…
You know I always look to you for counsel,
但是我不想听你布道 神父
but sermons make me sleepy, Shepherd.
我不会向上帝寻求帮助的
I ain’t looking for help from on high.
因为那就象是等待一列 永远不来的火车
That’s a long wait for a train don’t come.
每次我谈到信仰,为什么 你总是以为我说的是上帝?
When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I’m talking about God?
他们会从侧面接近你
They’ll come at you sideways.
那是他们思考和行动的方式
It’s how they think. It’s how they move.
侧面接近你,面带笑容 出手击中你最薄弱的地方
Sidle up and smile. Hit you where you’re weak.
他们有坚定的信仰
Sort of man they’re like to send believes hard.
他们出手杀人从来不问为什么
Kills and never asks why.
我觉得很有意思 你知道那么多他们世界的事情
It’s of interest to me how much you seem to know about that world.
我不是天生的圣贤,马尔
I wasn’t born a Shepherd, Mal.
你以后有时间要跟我说说
Have to tell me about that sometime.
不,我不说
No, I don’t.