只是…
It’s just,
在战场上,我们从来不丢下同伴
in the time of war, we would’ve never left a man stranded.
也许因此我们才输掉了战争
Maybe that’s why we lost.
刚才真是惊险
That was close.
我不明白
I do not get it.
为什么这些家伙疯到
How’s a guy get so wrong?
割坏自己的脸的地步? 还有强♥奸♥、杀人…
Cutting on his own face, raping and murdering.
在公平的战斗中 我可以杀人
I’ll kill a man in a fair fight,
或者我觉得他要进行公平的战斗
or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight,
或者是因为他让我讨厌 或者是因为女人
or if he bothers me, or if there’s a woman,
或者是有人出钱让我杀谁 多数情况是有人出钱
or if I’m getting paid. Mostly only when I’m getting paid.
这些掠夺者,十年前突然出现
These Reavers, the last 10 years,
就象故事里提到的夜魔
they show up like the bogeyman from stories.
把人活活吃掉? 难道有什么乐趣?
Eating people alive? Where does that get fun?
神父说过 他们原来也是人类
Shepherd Book said they was men who just
因为到了宇宙边缘 看到了广阔的虚空
reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness
就变成了这个样子
and went bibbledy over it.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, hell.
我也到过边缘
I’ve been to the edge.
看起来就象更广阔的宇宙…
Just looked like more space.
我不知道
I don’t know.
在黑暗中会十分的孤独
It can get awful lonely in the black.
如果在船上待很久 我们也会发疯
Like to get addlepated ourselves, we stay on this boat much longer.
船长会把我们一个一个赶下去
Captain will drive us all off, one by one.
就象西蒙兄妹一样
Just like Simon and River.
就象英娜拉
Just like Inara.
凯莉,你就不能关掉摄像机吗?
Kaylee, are you ever going to put that capture down?
我们必须记录所有的东西,英娜拉
We got to have records of everything, Inara.
一个真正的伴♥游♥女郎就在 我们的船上和客人寻欢作乐
A bona fide companion entertained clients on this very ship.
就在这张床上 我不能在这里做我的工作
In this very bed. Well, I can’t do my work here.
我想你们的船长不会同意
And I don’t think the Captain approves.
船长想让你留下来的…
The Captain wants you to stay. . .
他从来不知道自己想什么 我没有时间…
That man doesn’t know what he wants. I don’t have time to. . .
不要和拉客的聊天 要和船长说话
Don’t talk to the barkers, talk to the captains.
你要看着船长的眼睛 好知道他是什么样的人
You look the captain in the eye. Know who you’re dealing with.
我希望…
I wish there was. . .
你不该穿得太干净
You shouldn’t ought to be so clean.
穿戴整洁就说明 你不属于这个圈子
It’s a dead giveaway you don’t belong, you always got to be tidy.
千万不要先付钱
Don’t pay anybody in advance.
不要乘坐任何使用开普信38型号♥ 发动机的飞行器
And don’t ride in anything with a Capissen 38 engine,
它们会经常掉下来
they fall right out of the sky.
凯莉
Kaylee.
瑞娃你想和他们在一起吗
River, do you want to stay with them?
那并不安全
It isn’t safe.
不
No.
我害怕现在没有安全的地方了
I fear it isn’t safe anymore.
对他们而言
For them.
(电视) 大屠♥杀♥唯一的幸存者似乎…
. . . only survivors of the massacre apparently
把他们自己锁在了 火车站的密室里
locked themselves in the train station vault.
凯莉,这是讨论生意的地方 我们可以讨论西蒙离开的事…
Kaylee, this is a place of business. We can talk about Simon when. . .
在他离我们四个世界远的时候?
When he’s four worlds away?
就这么抛弃那女孩 让联盟抓住她吗?
Or the Alliance gets a hold of him and River?
这不是我所关心的
That ain’t my worry. I got to finish this job and get us another one.
我必须结束这个工作 然后为大家找一个新的
带着那两个不可能办到
Can’t do that carrying those two.
你怎么能这么冷酷?
How can you be so cold?
船长可没有让他们成为逃犯
Captain didn’t make them fugitives.
但是他可以让他们 成为我们大家庭的成员
But he could have made them family.
我对西蒙一往情深
Instead of keeping Simon from seeing I was there.
你却不让他看到我的心
When I carried such a torch, when we could’ve. . .
都一年多了除了用按♥摩♥棒♥
Going on a year now, I ain’t had nothing twixt my nethers
我就没有过这种感觉
weren’t run on batteries.
上帝!我不想知道
Oh, God! I can’t know that!
我可以再多听一些
I could stand to hear a little more.
如果你关心别人的感受的话…
If you had a care for anybody’s heart. . .
你知道他要离开的
You knew he was gonna leave.
对他们俩而言 我们只是路上的驿站
We never been but a way station to those two.
你怎么能知道他想什么?
And how do you know what he feels?
哦,他有瑞娃需要照顾 但他仍然应该对你表白
He’s got River to worry on, but he still could’ve shown you. . .
如果我很爱一个人
If I truly wanted someone bad enough,
宇宙间就没有什么 能阻止我找她表白爱意
wouldn’t be a thing in the ‘verse could stop me from going to her.
你这话去跟英娜拉说吧
Tell that to Inara.
家庭纠纷?
Domestic troubles?
家庭纠纷?
Domestic troubles?
当然我们不想打扰了
‘Cause we don’t wanna interrupt.
男人要管好自己的家
A man should keep his house in order.
范剔,明皋
Fanty. Mingo.
他是明皋 他是范剔,你是明皋
He’s Mingo. He’s Fanty. You’re Mingo.
你怎么总能猜出来? 范剔长得更漂亮些
How is it you always know? Fanty’s prettier.
想谈生意吗?
Feel to do some business?
尽力吧
Endeavors.
你的船员很不错啊
Quite a crew you’ve got.
是啊,他们是一帮不错的鲁宾人
Yeah, they’re a fine bunch of reubens.
你怎么让他们忠心耿耿
How you keep them on that crap boat, is the subject
是我和范剔讨论的有趣的话题
of much musing between me and Fanty.
我们谈啊谈啊… 我注意到了
We go on and on. So I’m noticing.
你们有什么问题要告诉我吗?
Is there a problem we don’t know of?
你的脚边就是25%的佣金
You got a sweet take kissing your foot.
为什么我们不谈谈下一个工作呢?
How’s about you take your 25%, we can talk about the next job?
我们要40%,宝贝
Well, our end is 40, precious.
吃屎去吧,还40%
My muscular buttocks it’s 40. It is,
就是这个价,现在
as of now.
你尽管去找肯开低价的
Find anyone around going cheaper. . .
去找这里任何靠近一个像你一样
Find anyone around going near
第一眼就看得出的倒霉蛋
a sorry lot like you in the first instance.
你这个人反复无常,马尔
You’re unpredictable, Mal.
应该反抗的时候,你却逃跑
You run when you ought to fight.
应该谈判的时候你却反抗
Fight when you ought to deal.
作为商人你就不合格
Makes a businessperson a little twitchy.
Fruity oaty bars make a man of a mouse
Fruity oaty bars make you bust out of your blouse
摩兰达
Miranda.
嘿,打起来了
Hey! A tussle!
杰恩
Jayne.
你认识这个女孩?
Do you know that girl?
我真的不认识
I really don’t.
孩子!是我!
Gorrammit, girl, it’s me!
(暗语) Eta Kooram Nah Smeh !
马尔科姆·雷纳德,5次被捕 走私,逃税,运输非法货物
独♥立♥军第57旅上尉 志愿入伍
在“宁静谷”战役 因英勇作战获得表彰
我可以看她吗?
May I see her?
我想你有很多话要向我们解释
I believe you’ve got some storytelling to do.
当时到底发生了什么事?
What in the hell happened back there?
就从杰恩被体重90磅的 女孩打昏开始讲
Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.
因为这真是一件新鲜事
‘Cause I don’t think that’s ever getting old.
知不知道其他人有没有死的? 可能有
Do we know if anyone was killed? It’s likely.
在医生让她入睡之前 她本来要杀了我
I know she meant to kill me before the Doc put her out.
这究竟是怎么一回事?
Which, how exactly does that work anyhow?
是用暗语
It’s a safe word.
帮助我救瑞娃的人说
The people who helped me break River out
瑞娃和其他试验品
had intel that River and the other subjects were being
被植入了条件行为
embedded with behavioral conditioning.
他们告诉了我这个安全暗语
They taught me a safe word,
以防万一 我好像没听明白
in case something happened. Not sure I get it.
就是一句话,可以让她马上入睡
It’s a phrase that makes her fall asleep.
如果我说这句“Eta…” 不要说!
If I speak the words. . . Don’t say it!
这句话只对她有用,杰恩
It only works on her, Jayne.
现在我知道了
Well, now I know that.
“以防万一”
“In case something happened. ”
你能不能说清楚是万一怎样?
You feel to elaborate on what that something might be?
他们并没有说… 你根本就没有问!
They never said what. . . And you never did ask.
放开你的手
Get your hands off. . .
八个月!在我船上八个月