我不是说你那个
Well, not that you spit.
在这个兔子不拉屎的地方
What are we hoping to find here that equals the worth of a turd?
我们希望找到什么?
保安公♥司♥的薪金 联盟没有足够人手
Security payroll. Alliance don’t have the manpower
驻扎在每个星球来“维持和平”
to “enforce the peace” on every outer-rim planet.
他们于是雇佣私人公♥司♥来做 而私人公♥司♥不收信用点
They hire out to the private firms, who will not work for credit.
所以联盟每个月一次性 支付现金,就在这里
They get paid in cashy money, which, once a month, rests here.
难道他们不向联盟报告 然后…
Don’t that lead back to the Alliance, anyhow?
私人公♥司♥不会向联盟 报告自己的钱被抢劫了
No private firm would ever report the theft of their own payroll.
那会显得他们软弱无能 会失去联盟的雇佣合约
They’d appear weak, might lose their contract.
是,我们就是利用这点 他们是有苦难言
Yeah, we’re as ghosts in this. Won’t but rattle the floor.
下到地面吧
爽,我们来当坏蛋吧!
Shiny. Let’s be bad guys.
双手膝盖和脑袋 全都给我低下来!
Hands and knees and heads bowed down! Everybody, down!
看来我们找对地方了
Looks like this is the place.
大家听好,你们要专心地 看着自己的肚脐眼
You all wanna be looking very intently at your own belly buttons.
如果有人起身 暴♥力♥事件就会发生
I see a head start to rise, violence is going to ensue.
可能你们觉得 我们是在这里抢劫
Probably guessed we mean to be thieving here,
但是我们要的东西不是你们的
but what we’re after is not yours.
所以不要庸人自扰
So let’s have no undue fussing.
保险柜被锁住了
She’s locked up.
你知道英雄是什么吗?
Do you know what the definition of a hero is?
英雄就是导致别人被杀的人
Someone who gets other people killed.
你以后可以在字典里查查
You can look it up later.
幸福的大家庭
Big happy family.
我们终于可以退休了 不用再过犯罪的生活
At last. We can retire and give up this life of crime.
听着
Hey!
你是抵抗组织的吧 为了独♥立♥而战斗过?
You all are Browncoats, eh? Fought for independence?
小规模的抢劫不是 战士应该做的事
Petty thieving ain’t exactly soldiers’ work.
战争早就结束了 我们已经不是战士
War’s long done. We’re all just folk now. Listen up!
听着 我们要搬空保险库
We are coming down to empty that vault!
那你要先告诉我授权密♥码♥
You have to give me your authorization password!
好吧
Okay.
我告诉你我听见了 是连发枪声
I’m telling you I heard it. Repeater.
好像是枪声,也许你应该 跑回去告诉警♥察♥
Did sound somewhat like gun blast. Maybe you ought run tell Lawman.
怎么了? 你没事吧?
What the hell is up? You all right?
到底出什么事了?
What’s going on?
“掠夺者”!
Reavers.
腿伤就很好,可以流很多血 而且不会伤到内部器官
The leg is good. It’ll bleed plenty and we avoid any necessary organs.
我想是不是擦伤就可以了
I was thinking more of a graze.
你不想让人说你没有 反抗就投降了吧
No, you don’t want it to look like you just gave up.
不,我觉得…
No, I get that.
马尔!
Mal!
每一次抢劫 他都喊出我名字
Every heist, he’s got to start yelling my name.
马尔! “掠夺者”来了!
Mal! Reavers!
女孩预感到他们马上就到了
The girl’s pitching a fit. They’re here or they’re coming soon.
把钱装到“骡子”上
Get on the Mule.
这个库门可以里面锁的吗? 是的
Does that lock from the inside? Yes.
你上去把大家带到下面 然后封住门
Get everyone upstairs. You get them down here and you seal it.
只有里面还有空气 就不要开门,明白吗?
As long as you got air, you don’t open up, you understand?
把大家带到保险库里面!
But. . . Get them inside the vault!
看到他们了吗? 周,你来驾驶!
You see them? Zoe, take the wheel!
谁看到他们了?
Anybody see them?
带我一起走吧!
Take me with you!
你快回到保险库里面 和他们呆在一起!
Get back in the vault with the others.
我不能留在这里! 人太多,超重了!
I can’t stay here! Please! It’s too many. Move ahead.
求求你了!
Please!
Please!
快!快点!开快点! 越快越好!
Faster! Faster! Faster would be better!
他们为什么不直接击落我们?
How come they ain’t blowing us out the air?
他们想让我们迫降 再贴身杀戮
They wanna run us down. The up-close kill.
他们想活活吃掉我们
They want us alive when they eat us.
这时候如果有手榴弹就好了 你说是不是?
Boy, sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don’t you think?
沃施,宝贝你能听到我吗? 飞船马上就可以起飞了
Wash, baby, can you hear me? We’re moments from air.
你们是被人追击吗? 是“掠夺者”!
You got somebody behind you? Reavers.
凯莉!
Kaylee!
我们要起飞 有“掠夺者”来了!
Heat her up. We got Reavers.
我们没有时间逃掉了 继续开,宝贝
We’re not gonna get to you in time. Keep moving, honey.
我们来了
We’re coming to you.
我的弹夹在哪? 在后舱口
Where’s my clips? Rear hatch.
Jayne!
我不要被吃掉!
I won’t get ate!
如果他们抓住我,你一定要先杀了我! 你不要现在就杀我!
You shoot me if they take me! Well, don’t shoot me first!
和他们保持一定距离
Get some distance on them.
到了开阔地就急转弯
You come to the flats, I want you to swing round.
直接开进船舱
We’re gonna try a Barn Swallow.
西蒙!打开舱门!
Simon! Open her up!
他们越来越近了!
They’re closing on us!
那些岩石! 让他们尝尝它的味道
Those rocks, give them a taste.
好了,宝贝,我说了没问题
Okay, baby, we talked this through.
说不等于做
Talking ain’t doing.
大家坐下!
瑞娃? 我吞下了一个飞虫
River? I swallowed a bug.
你还好吗? 他还好吗?!
Are you okay? Is he okay?
大家都在吗?出什么事了?
We all here? What’s going on?
有人吗?
Hello?
零伤亡
No casualties.
有人听到吗? 飞得不错,宝贝
Anybody following? Nice flying, baby.
不过需要清理舱口
That’s a negative. Clean getaway.
航程设定波曼特星 不过先把这个尸体…
Set course for Beaumonde. First thing, I want this body. . .
西蒙!
Simon!
你找死吗?你让我开枪吗?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 刚才我的手距离扳机
You son of a whore. I’m a hair’s breadth
仅有0. 01公分,医生
from riddling you with holes, Doctor.
“就是一个简单的工作她会没事的” 她本来就没事!
One simple job! She’ll be fine! She is fine!
她除了有些疯 健康得很!
Except for being still crazy, she’s a picture of health!
如果没有瑞娃我们今天可能就 回不来了。她预感到他们要来
Wasn’t for River, we’d probably be left there. She felt them coming.
再也不能这样 你知道吗?
Never again. Do you understand me?
我好像记得我们谈过 你在我的船上发号♥施令的问题
Seems I remember a talk about you giving orders on my boat.
我们会下船
Well, we’re off your boat.
只要瑞娃得到她那份奖金
Just as soon as River gets her share of the bounty.
我们不要这么急着下决定 不,很好!就这样
Let’s not do anything hasty. . . No, shiny!
还有10小时我们到达波曼特星…
We’ll be on Beaumonde in 10 hours’ time,
你就带着你挣的钱过快活日子去吧
you can pick up your earnings and be on your merry.
同时 你做好你的工作
Meantime, you do your job.
给我的船员疗伤
Patch up my crew.
他没有躺下
He didn’t lie down.
他们从来不会躺下的
They never lie down.
没有西蒙兄妹
No, I think things will glide a deal smoother for us
我们工作会方便很多
without River and Simon on board,
不过你认为他们能坚持多久?
but how long do you think they’ll last?
医生已经决定了
Doc made his call.
哦?
Yeah.
他们来的时候象摇篮里的孩子
They’s as babes in a basket when we took them in.
我们保护他们照顾他们
We sheltered them plenty.
男人不能永远吃奶 要学会自立
Man has to cut loose, learn to stand on his own.
就象刚才在小镇那个人?
Like that man back in town?
我不得不杀他
I had to shoot him.
你知道“掠夺者”会折磨他至死…
What the Reavers would’ve done to him before they killed him. . .
我知道 这算是一点同情心
I know. That was a piece of mercy.
但是在这以前,他乞求我们救他
But before that, him begging us to bring him along.
我没办法带他 加重“骡子”负担会拖累我们
We couldn’t take the weight. Would’ve slowed us down.
你能确定这点吗? 骡子可载不了5个人
You know that for certain? Mule won’t run with five.
是扔下你 还是那女孩,或是杰恩?
I should’ve dumped the girl? Or you? Or Jayne?
啊,杰恩…
Oh, Jayne. . .
我们可以丢掉一些负载的 丢掉…
You could’ve tossed the payload. Tossed the. . .
周,我的船掉了一大块东西 我的船员也要开工资
Zoe, I got bits falling off my ship, I got a crew ain’t been paid,
这个月什么时候我还想大吃一顿
and, oh, yeah, a powerful need to eat sometime this month.
不给范剔和明皋钱 还搞砸工作
We tell Fanty and Mingo we skunked the job,
你说他们会怎么做?
what do think they’ll do to us?
我们走吧
We’re close to gone out here.
我们有工作要做 而且要做好
We get a job, we got to make good.
长官 在这个时候我不反对你的意见
Sir, I don’t disagree on any particular point.