他们也许会接受…
They might listen,
但是我想他们知道我已经 不再是他们的人
but I think they know I’m no longer their man.
他们抛弃你 我并不感到悲伤
They take you down, I don’t expect to grieve over much.
下次遇到你 我想亲手杀了你
Like to kill you myself, I see you again.
你不会
You won’t.
已经没有什么再让我看的了
There is nothing left to see.
长官,我们可以启程了
Sir, we have a green light.
检查通过,我们可以升空了
Inspection’s pos and we’re clear for up-thrust.
她能撑住吗?
Think she’ll hold together?
她受了很多伤,但是绝对能飞
She’s tore up plenty. But she’ll fly true.
确保所有东西固定好
Make sure everything’s secure.
可能会颠簸 一直都这样
Could be bumpy. Always is.
我们马上起飞了…
Taking her out.
大约一天 就可以送你回去见那些女孩子
Should be about a day’s ride to get you back to your girls.

Right.
你准备离开这个破船 回到文明生活吗?
Ready to get off this heap, back to civilized life?
我…
I. . .
我不知道
I don’t know.
回答得好
Good answer.
瑞娃,你准备帮我驾驶吗?
So you gonna ride shotgun with me, help me fly?
计划是这样的
That’s the plan.
我想你能明白–
Think you can work out. . .
不错
Okay.
显然你有些才能…
Clearly some aptitude for the. . .
但是飞行不全是靠按钮和图表,小信天翁
It ain’t all buttons and charts, little albatross.
知道飞行的第一条定律吗?
You know what the first rule of flying is?
我想你知道了,因为你 知道我要说的是什么
Well, I suppose you do, since you already know what I’m about to say.
是的,我知道
I do.
但是我想听你说
But I like to hear you say it.

Love.
你能学会世上所有的数学…
You can learn all the math in the ‘verse,
但是如果你不爱你的飞船…
but you take a boat in the air that you don’t love,
她就一定会把你弄下来 就象世界一定会变化一样
she’ll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
爱,能让她在该落下的时候 继续飞翔…
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down,
在她翻倒以前,会告诉你 她很受伤
tells you she’s hurting before she keels.
她就象一个家
Makes her a home.
暴风雨更猛烈了
Storm’s getting worse.
我们很快就能穿越过去
We’ll pass through it soon enough.
那是什么?
What was that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!