马尔
Mal.
那人杀了我,马尔
Guy killed me, Mal.
他用剑杀了我 是不是很怪异?
He killed me with a sword. How weird is that?
我…快要…死了
I got a short span here.
他们破坏了我的设备…
They destroyed my equipment,
但是我还有备用系统
but I have a backup unit.
在这座房♥子的底层,发电机上面
Bottom of the complex, right over the generator.
很难过去 我知道他们一定没有发现
Hard to get to. I know they missed it.
他们不能阻止讯号♥的传播,马尔
They can’t stop the signal, Mal.
他们永远不能阻止讯号♥的传播
They can never stop the signal.
掠夺者,他们怒气冲天
The Reavers. They are all made up of rage.
没事的,没事的 我关不掉他们的声音
It’s okay. It’s okay. I can’t shut them up.
你躲好
Stay low.
现在来发嗲 她可真会挑时间
She picked a sweet bung of a time to go helpless on us.
杰恩和我先开枪
Jayne and I take the first wave.
其他人只管对付漏掉的
Nobody shoots unless they get past our fire.
我没有想到出来会碰到这些
I didn’t plan on going out like this.
我知道我们做的对,但是…
I think we did right, but. . .
我从来不计划…任何事
No. I never planned anything.
我只是想让瑞娃安全
I just wanted to keep River safe.
我在“宁静号♥”上呆了很久 却忽略了…
Spent so much time on Serenity ignoring anything
我自己想要的很多事
that I wanted for myself.
我最大的遗憾就是…
My one regret in all of this
从来没有跟你一起
is never being with you.
跟我一起?
With me?
你是说,就象…
You mean to say, as. . .
做♥爱♥?
Sex?
我是这个意思
I mean to say.
见鬼去吧! 我要活下去!
Hell with this. I’m gonna live.
马尔。那人杀了我,马尔
Mal. Guy killed me, Mal.
他用剑杀了我
He killed me with a sword.
“很难过去”
“Hard to get to. ”
真是没错
That’s a fact.
周!你干什么!
Zoe, gorrammit!
周!快回来!
Zoe, get your ass back on the line!
你竟然在背后开枪!
You shot me in the back!
我没有惹你生气吧?
I haven’t made you angry, have I?
现在天上有很多无辜的人正在被屠♥杀♥
There are a lot of innocent people in the air being killed right now.
你根本不知道那是多么真实
You have no idea how true that is.
我知道了秘密
I know the secret.
在瑞娃·泰姆的脑中燃烧的真♥相♥
The truth that burned up River Tam’s brain.
宇宙中其他人也会知道 因为他们需要知道
Rest of the ‘verse is going to know it, too. ‘Cause they need to.
你真♥相♥信吗? 我相信
Do you really believe that? I do.
你愿意为了这个信仰献出生命吗?
You willing to die for that belief?
是的
I am.
当然那不是我的第一选择
Of course, that ain’t exactly Plan A.
脊椎没有受伤 给我绷带
Spine’s intact. Just give me a bandage.
左上方!
Up high, left!
凯莉!
Kaylee!
撤退!大家撤!快撤!
Fall back! Everybody, fall back! Fall back now!
杰恩!手榴弹!
Jayne, grenade.
最后一个了
Very last one.
他们会冲进来
They’re gonna get in.
我可以到外面去关上门
I can close it from the outside.
出去了就回不来了
No one’s coming back from that.
我们还有多少弹♥药♥?
How much ammo do we have?
还有三个满的弹夹和我的卵子 就这么多了
Three, four max, and my swinging cod. That’s all.
电梯不动!
The lift isn’t moving.
等他们来的时候 一定要堵住这个洞
When they come, try to plug the hole with it.
我这里开始失去知觉了
I’m starting to lose some feeling here.
躺着不要动,我得给你点药…
Lie still. I’m going to give you something. . .
我的包
My bag.
按住这儿!
Keep pressure here.
我…的…包…
My bag.
我需要…
I need
给凯莉…注射…
adrenaline and a shot of
肾上腺素和解毒剂
calaphar for Kaylee.
我不行了
I can’t.
瑞娃
River.
瑞娃,对不起 不要
River, I’m sorry. No.
不要
No.
我不想离开你 你不会的
I hate to leave. You won’t.
你照顾我,西蒙
You take care of me, Simon.
你总是照顾我
You’ve always taken care of me.
现在轮到我了
My turn.
你知道你的罪是什么,马尔科姆?
Do you know what your sin is, Mal?
七♥宗♥罪♥我都喜欢得很
Hell. I’m a fan of all seven.
不过现在么…
But right now,
我就选“愤怒”
I’m going to have to go with wrath.
我们活不了多久了
We ain’t got long.
你猜他成功了?
You suppose he got through?
马尔把秘密传输出去了?
Do you think Mal got the word out?
他成功了 我知道他成功了
He got through. I know he got through.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不必感到羞愧
You should know there’s no shame in this.
你做的事情很出色
You’ve done remarkable things.
你一直在打一场…
But you’re fighting a war
你已经输掉的战争
you’ve already lost.
我这一点名声远扬
Well, I’m known for that.
我第一次航程的时候 那块神经节被弹片划伤
Piece of shrapnel tore up that nerve cluster my first tour.
于是就手术切掉了
Had it moved.
对不起打了你的喉咙
Sorry about the throat.
我想你可能要说著名的临终遗言了
Expect you’d want to say your famous last words right now.
但有一个麻烦
Just one trouble.
我不会杀你
I ain’t gonna kill you.
我来满足你最大的愿望
Hell, I’m gonna grant your greatest wish.
我来让你看看一个 没有罪恶的世界是什么样的
I’m gonna show you a world without sin.
这只是我们录下的一小部分影像
These are just a few of the few images we’ve recorded.
你们能看到…
And you can see
事情和我们设想的不一样
it isn’t what we thought.
这里没有发生战争…
There’s been no war here,
也没有地壳变动 环境也很稳定
and no terraforming event. The environment is stable.
是“派克斯”
It’s the Pax.
就是G23派克斯龙的氢氯酸盐 我们放到空气处理器里面
The G-23 Paxilon Hydroclorate that we added to the airprocessors.
它应该让人们变得祥和–
It was supposed to calm the population. . .
我们的本意是好的…
We meant it for the best,
是为了让人们更安全
to make people safer.
上帝!
God!
长官? 我完成了
Sir? It’s done.
报告一下情况
Report.
瑞娃?
River?
放下武器!
Drop your weapons!
马上放下武器!
Do it now.
放下武器!马上放下武器!
Weapons down. Let it down, now.
举起手来让我看到
I want to see your hands in the air.
放下武器!快!
Stand down. Do it.
找到目标!
Targets are acquired.
请下命令开火!
Do we have a kill order?
请下命令!
Do we have an order?
收队!
Stand down.
收队!结束了
Stand down. It’s finished.
我们结束了
We’re finished.
你知道,事情还没完
It’s not over, you know.
我不能保证他们不追杀你
I can’t guarantee that they won’t come after you.
我是说议会
The Parliament.
你传输出去关于摩兰达的秘密 已经动摇了他们的制度
Your broadwave about Miranda has weakened their regime.
但他们没有消失 他们也不会…原谅你
They are not gone and they are not forgiving.
他们也不会对你网开一面…
That don’t bode especially well for you,
你下令放过我们 还给我们治了伤
giving the order to let us go, patching up our hurt.
我告诉他们泰姆兄妹已经不是威胁 因为危害已经造成了
I told them the Tams were no longer a threat, damage done.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!