I need to talk to him.
我有话跟他说
Okay. Beautiful bride. I’ll be in the cab.
好 美丽的新娘子 我会在车上等你
Hi. I want you to meet Jon.
嗨 我想你见见乔
Hi. It’s so nice to meet you. I would love…
嗨 很高兴见到你 我很愿意…
for you to come tomorrow.
让你明天来
We’d feel terrible if you didn’t. Really?
你如果不来我们会很难过的 真的?
Yeah. That’s so sweet.
对呀 那太客气了
It’s tomorrow at noon?
那是在明天中午?
Yeah, and you can bring your friend if you want.
撒的 要是你愿意 可以带你的朋友来
Okay. I’ll be there. Be there.
好 我会在那儿 要来哦
Thank you. That’s so nice.
谢谢 真客气
See you tomorrow. Nice to meet you. Bye. See you.
明天见 幸会了 拜 再会
Halley, what is it? What’s wrong?
哈莉 那是什么? 你怎么了?
It’s you.
是你
What do you mean, it’s me? What did I do?
你什么意思 是我? 我做了什么?
Nothing, exactly.
没什么 确切说
It’s just this feeling I have, like……
只是我有种感觉像…
like you’ve been somewhere else for the past few days.
你过去几天都精神恍惚
That’s not true. Don’t lie to me, Jonathan.
我没有 别骗我 乔纳森
I’ve dreamed about this my entire life, and-and…
我这辈子最大的梦想就是结婚
I’ve imagined the dress and the flowers…
我憧憬过婚纱和捧花…
and even the music the band was gonna play.
甚至连乐队要演奏的曲子都想好了
And everything is exactly the way I want it, except for my fiance,
一切如我所愿 除了我的未婚夫
who’s just decided to float off to Never-Never Land.
他心思完全不在这里
Look, maybe I’ve been a little bit out of it the past week,
听着 也许过去的一周我是有点分心
but it’s just normal, you know, guy stuff.
但这是正常的 你知道 男人的事
It’s a little cold feet. Doesn’t mean I don’t love you.
有一点点怯弱 但是并不代表我不爱你
Well, call me crazy,
嗯 是我想太多
but I’d like my fiance’s feet to be warm,
但我想要我的未婚夫更娇勇敢的去面对
especially when we’re hours from going down the aisle.
特别是当我们没几小时就要成婚
I’m sorry, Hal. Really, I am.
对不起 哈莉 真的
Whatever it is that you’re holding on to,
无论你有什么放不开
please just let it go.
求你设法放开吧
Please.
求求你
I think it already let go of me, okay?
我想我已经准备放开了 好吗?
Wait.
等下
What’s this? What do you think?
这是什么? 你觉得呢?
It’s the traditional groom’s gift.
这是传统的新郞礼物嘛
I got yours, and I forgot to bring it.
我买♥♥了你的 忘带来了
I know. It’s okay.
我知道 没关系
Open it.
打开它
It’s a first edition.
这是初版
It’s just that every time we go into a book store,
你每次去书店
you’re always flipping through it.
你都去翻这本书
And I checked this week. You don’t even have a copy.
然后我这周找过 你没有这本书
What’s wrong? Don’t you like it?
怎么了? 你不喜欢它?
It’s perfect.
太完美了
It’s an excellent choice.
这是个绝佳的选择
What’s going on? Are you all right?
发生什么了? 你没事吧?
Her name’s Sara Thomas.
她名字叫莎拉 托马斯
What?
什么?
How did…
怎么…
Halley gave it to me as a wedding gift.
哈莉作为结婚礼物给我的
Sally?
莎莉?
It’s Dean from obits. Hey.
我是讣告栏的迪恩 嘿
I need an address for a Sara Thomas. S-A-R-A T-H-O-M-A-S.
我需要莎拉·托马森的地址 莎-拉 托-马-森
Uh, I got an old phone number.
嗯 我得到旧的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, we’ll hold.
好 我们等着
Hang on. Sir, can you pull this thing over?
等一等 先生 你能停一停车吗?
I can’t hear a thing.
我听不见
Honey, just one second. Okay, go. What?
亲爱的 一分钟 好 说 什么事?
What?
什么?
We have to cancel Dusseldorf. Why?
我们取消杜塞尔多夫演奏会 为什么?
We have to cancel Stockholm?
我们还要取消斯德哥尔摩演奏会?
Oh. Look at those stars.
噢 看那些星星
They all have names, you know.
你知道它们都有名字的
I don’t know what that is.
我不知道那个叫什么
It’s Cassiopeia.
那是仙后座
The… stars in the sky.
是…天上的星座
It’s Cassiopeia.
那是仙后座
You realize with the time delay, if our return flight takes off…
你知道航♥班♥延误 如果我们回程飞机起飞…
more than ten minutes late,
超过10分钟
I miss my own wedding, okay?
我就错过我的婚礼 对吧?
Does that bother you in the slightest?
那不会困扰你吗?
You are a jackass.
你这个大混♥蛋♥
Well, thank you. You are. You…
好 谢谢 你是 你…
Y- Y-You’re my hero, you know?
你你你是我的大英雄 你知道吗?
You’re like my oracle and shit, you know?
你就像我的神谕和狗屎 你知道吗?
You’re out there, man, and you’re making it happen.
你就在那儿 兄弟 你让它发生了
Courtney moved out.
考特妮搬出去了
What? Yeah. It’s… Look, man.
什么? 是的 这…听着 兄弟
We’d been fighting for a really long time.
我们真的吵很久了
Why didn’t you tell me?
怎么你不告诉我?
We didn’t want to ruin your wedding, man.
我不想影响你的婚礼 兄弟
Didn’t want to rain on your parade, man.
不想浇灭你对的婚姻美好的看法 兄弟
What the hell happened?
到底他妈的出什么事了?
We just…
我们只是…
We let it slip away, you know?
我们的爱消逝了 你知道吗?
That’s the point. It… You know, it died.
这是重点 爱…你知道 爱熄灭了
We died. What was the cause of death?
我们关系结束 你们结束的原因是?
Not enough of all of this, of this, of this.
对爱的信心
And not enough, you know? Do you…
远远不够 你知道吗? 你还…
Do you remember the philosopher Epictetus?
你还记得哲学家爱比克泰德吗?
You remember what he said?
你记得他怎么说?
He said, “If you want to improve, be content to be…
他说:”如果你想不断提高 必须满足承受…”
thought foolish and stupid. ”
被人认为是愚蠢无知的
That’s what you’ve done.
这正是你在做的
I work hard at it. Now I want to be a jackass.
我可努力了 现在我只想当个混♥蛋♥
You know? You’re the shit!
你知道吗? 你就像坨屎!
That would be me, the shit.
那正是我 一坨屎
Yeah. He’s the shit. Okay.
对 他是一坨屎
You know what, old buddy? On second thought,
你知道吗 老友? 重新考虑后
maybe you should call first.
也许你应该打个电♥话♥先
What are you talking about? Give her a ring.
你在说什么? 给我电♥话♥
It’s more polite that way.
那样比较礼貌
Calling her gives her a chance to clean up.
打给她才有机会整理下房♥间
I don’t care how clean her house is!
我不关心房♥间干净不干净!
She might. What are you talking about?
他也许关心 你在说什么啊?
You told me to go! You said I was your hero!
你叫我去的! 你刚才才说我是大英雄!
I forbid you to look.
我不准你看
You can’t look! Why are you hanging on?
你不能看! 你干嘛抱住我?
I don’t want you to get hurt. Don’t get hurt!
我不想你受伤 不想受伤!
You’re hurting me!
你弄疼我了!
I think that went very well.
我想那会是愉快的
Didn’t… Didn’t she say that everything happens for a reason?
不是…不是她说凡事都有原因吗?
Yeah, she did. Well, maybe we’re…
是 她说过 那好 也许我们…
laying here because…
躺在这儿因为…
Because why?
因为什么?
Because you don’t want to be standing somewhere else.
因为你不想站在其他地方
I see. Yeah. We’re crawling. We’re crawling.
我明白了 对 我们爬过去 我们爬过去
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking.
女士们先生们 我是机长
I’m sorry to report that we’re gonna be on the ground a little longer…
我很抱歉告诉大家我们要稍微在地面多待会儿…
due to some bad weather heading this way.
因为一些坏天气作祟
The air traffic controller has put us on hold,
航管中心让我们要等待下
so in the meantime, I’ve asked the cabin attendants…
所以与此同时我叫机上乘务员…
to start the movie.
开始播放电影
Hey, you getting ready? Yeah.
嘿 你准备好了? 是
You know me. I love a good wedding.
你知道我 我喜欢参加婚礼
So have you talked to Lars? Yeah.
你跟拉斯谈过了? 是的
We spoke this morning before he left.
我们今早他走前谈了