Good work, pal.
好运 小伙子
You got it. M- I-G-N-O-N.
你写下来 米-尼-翁
You got it? There you go.
你得到了? 给你
Thank you so much, Sally. You gotta love her.
太感谢了 莎莉 你得爱她
Where is he?
他住在哪里?
Brooklyn. Okay, let’s, uh……
布鲁克林 好 咱们 嗯…
let’s grab a subway.
咱们坐地铁去
Wait a minute. Wait. Aren’t you forgetting about something?
等一分钟 等下 你是不是忘记了一件事
What? Wedding rehearsal.
什么? 婚礼彩排
Bachelor party.
单身派对
Plenty of time. Plenty of time. Come on.
时间还够 时间足够 走
You sure?
你确定?
Yes. Gotta go to Brooklyn. Come on.
是 到布鲁克林 走
Prada!
普拉达!
Oh, my God!
噢 天哪!
Ooh! Prada!
噢! 普拉达!
Ooh, I love this stuff.
噢 我爱死这些玩意儿了
That’s $20. Twenty bucks?
那个20块 才二十美元?
Eve, that’s a horrific knockoff.
伊芙 那些糟糕的冒牌货
At least my fake says “Prada. ” Yours says “Prado. ”
至少我的上面写”普拉达” 你的写”普拉多”
Yeah? Well, I say for a dollar,
嗯? 好 我花一块钱
I can buy a little Magic Marker and fix that.
我就能一个小小的魔法工具然后改好那个
I’ll take it. Twenty bucks?
我要买♥♥它 二十块?
Right back here. Here you go.
回到这里来 给你
Two buckets of balls for the price of one at the Chelsea Piers today.
一桶球的钱可以打两桶 切尔西 皮尔斯高尔夫球场就在今天
So where are we going to now? I don’t know.
现在要去哪? 我不知道
Lady, lady, you’re a golfer? I feel like I feel something.
女士 女士 你是高尔夫迷? 我觉得好像我感觉到什么东西
Two for the price of one. Right where I’m standing.
两桶只要一桶钱 就在我站的地方
Hey! Who are you?
嘿! 你是谁?
Can you believe that? Two bucket of… Whoa!
你能相信那个吗? 两桶…哇哦!
Will you help me up, ma’am? Yeah, yeah, help me up.
请扶我站起来 噢 扶我站起来
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Are you okay? Is the ball okay?
你没事吧? 球没事吧?
Yeah, the back of the head. Is that all right?
嗯 头的后面 还好吧?
Oh, my. Goodness gracious.
噢 我的老天
I’m all right. Can you get the flyers?
我很好 能帮我捡传♥单♥吗?
Here you go.
给你
Taxi! Sara!
出租车! 莎拉
They should make pills for this.
真该发明治这种病的药
He’s gotta be here.
他一定在这里
He’s got to be here. I can feel it.
他一定在这 我感觉得到
Excuse me. Miss? Yeah?
对不起 女士 什么事?
You’re blocking my shot. Oh.
你挡着我击球了 噢
Oh. Sorry.
噢 对不起
This is Nick Roberts, ESPN News, New York City.
这是尼克·罗伯特 ESPN新闻 在纽约带来的报道
Oh! Do you know…
噢! 你知道…
who plays golf?.
谁打高尔夫?
Guys who are too fat to play tennis.
那些太胖不能打网球的
Like that guy.
像那个人
Well, this is a special occasion.
这是特别的一刻
After all, how many times in your life is your son gonna get married?
毕竟 一辈子有多少时间你儿子在结婚?
Well said.
说得好
You wanna know why I love this game?
你知道为什么我喜欢打球吗?
No. Why?
不知道 为什么?
I’ll tell ya.
我告诉你
You can take years off from playing and still come back strong.
你可以离开球场多年然后回来一样很强
Well, me, I haven’t played in over five years.
我已经五年没打球了
You’re kidding.
你说笑吧
Ow! Ooh!
噢! 噢!
Are you all right? I’m okay.
你没事吧? 我还好
Sorry up there.
对不起上面那位
Eve, look out! Go.
伊芙 小心! 走
Oh! Oh, my God, I’m so sorry.
噢! 噢 天哪 我很抱歉
I’m, so sorr… Are you okay?
我很抱…歉 你还好吗?
Please say something. Say something.
请说点什么 说点什么
I think I swallowed a filling.
我想我吞下补牙的东西
Thank you for letting us in. Now, Mr. Mignon,
谢谢你让我们进来 现在 米尼翁先生
we have an odd and somewhat personal question to ask you.
我们有个私人问题想请教你
Mignon.
米尼翁
Mr. Mignon.
米尼翁先生
Mignon. Like the meat.
米尼翁 像是Meat的音
Mr. Mignon, a few years ago, did you live with a girl,
米尼翁先生 几年前 你跟一个女生
first name Sara?
叫莎拉的住?
Attractive, dark hair, kind of, like, mysterious,
很迷人 深色头发像那种神秘
you know, really amazing…
你知道 真的很有气质…
girl. Oui.
女孩 有
Do you know where we can locate this individual?
你知道去哪找她吗?
No, I do not.
不 我不知道
Do you remember her last name? No.
你记得她姓什么吗? 不
Oh, come on. You don’t even remember the last name…
噢 少来了 你会不记得名字的姓…
of your ex-girlfriend?
你的前任女友?
I find that hard to believe. You don’t understand anything.
我觉得太难相信 你根本不懂
She was not my girlfriend. She was just, uh, a roommate.
她不是我女友 她只是 嗯 一个室友
She stayed with me for a very short period of time.
她在这里住过一阵
She was placed with me by… A roommate finder’s service?
他来这里跟我住通过… 室友中介服务?
Oui. She stayed with me with her boyfriend for a few months…
对 她跟男友来我这住过几个月…
I don’t care about him. And then he moved out…
我不关心他 后来男友搬走
very quickly.
很快
And at the end of the year, she moved out too.
到了年底 她也搬走了
Yeah, but did she leave anything behind,
是 但她没有留下任何东西
maybe with her last name on it, like a receipt, a bill?
她也许留下什么东西有她名字像是收据 帐单?
Like a piece of luggage? No. No, no.
像是一点行李? 没有没有
Anything would help, really. Anything.
任何东西都行 真的 任何东西
I remember she sat on me.
我记得她坐在我旁边
She… She sat on you?
她…她坐在你旁边?
Yes. She sat on me for a while.
是 她坐在我旁边一会儿
I found her…
我觉得她…
inspiring.
有灵感
I guess that is why I started painting her in the first place.
我猜那就是为什么我一开始就画了她
Oh. She sat for you. I’m sorry.
噢 她坐在你旁边 抱歉
That is what I said.
我是这么说的
That’s what he said. That’s what I said.
他说的没错 我是那么说的
Clearly.
清楚了
Do you happen to have the painting?
你的画还在吗?
Hey, now you’re gonna see what it’s all about.
嘿 现在你将看到后明白一切
You know, you see her face.
你知道 你瞧她的脸
Okay. Yeah.
好 嗯
This is her, yes?
这就是她 对吧?
Yeah, sure. Around the eyes a little.
嗯 当然 眼睛一圈有点
I mean, I’m definitely getting the British thing, you know,
我意思 我很确信这是英国风格 你知道
with the crown and the scepter.
还有皇冠跟权杖
Do you have a name for the roommate finder’s service?
你记得室友中介服务名字吗?
They would have the information.
他们会有资料
No, I do not.
不 不知道
But if it helps, I do remember where the service was located.
但如果有帮助 我记得那服务社在本地
Absolutely! Yes! Where? Where?
当然 是! 在哪里? 哪里?
Manhattan. Where in Manhattan, Mr. Mignon?
曼哈顿 曼哈顿哪里 米尼翁先生?
On 60th Street.
在第60街
East side or west side? It was just next to that……
东边还是西边? 它就靠着那个…
on the left of that splendid little patisserie,
那间小糕点店左边
Serendipity.
情有独钟
That’s it.
就在那里
Get… Get ready.
准备好了
Happy birthday. It’s on the house.
生日快乐 老板请客
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢了
Oh, I’m a god-awful friend.
噢 我真是个损友
No, you will be if you sing.
不 只要你不唱歌♥
Eve, thanks so much for coming with me.
伊芙 太感谢你能跟着我
You’re welcome.
不客气