Yes, I do.
是 我记得
Miss Carbon Copy? I see. Yes.
复写纸女孩? 知道了 对
This is the guy who helped me… If you’re not gonna…
这人帮我… 要是你们不准备…
purchase anything,
买♥♥什么东西
please make room for paying customers.
请让开给其它顾客选
We do. We want some gloves. Black cashmere gloves.
我们要 我们要几双手套 黑色开士米羊毛手套
Oh, I’m sorry. That’ll be the closing bell.
噢 抱歉 那是关门的铃♥声♥
Perhaps tomorrow. Store hours 10:00 to 7:00,
明天再来 营业时间十点到七点
except Sundays and holidays…
除了周日及假日…
Perhaps tomorrow. Store hours 10:00 to 7:00,
明天再来 营业时间十点到七点
except Sundays and holidays…
除了周日及假日…
He warms up. at the discretion…
他很热心 营业时间的决定…
of the management…
是公♥司♥…
or the possible exception of visiting dignitaries.
或有贵宾光临时例外
Oh, no, no, no! Please! On the other side of the counter.
噢 不不不! 请不要进帐台来
You cannot come back here. This is for authorized personnel only.
你不可以过来 这儿只有店员才可以
Please remain on the other side of the counter.
请呆在那边不要到帐台来
Thank you very much.
非常感谢