I’ll never forget it.
他们来了
Here they come.
象头神啊
Oh, Ganesha.
我该怎么办
What do I do here?
我该遵从什么规则
What rules do I follow?
我可以吗
If I may?
由于你可以
Since you can, in fact,
同时身处多个地方
be in more than two places at the same time,
违背多条物理原则
defying several laws of physics,
我建议 这没有规则
I would suggest that… there are no rules.
拉詹 你远远不止是我以为自己嫁的那个人
Rajan, you are so much more than the man I thought I married.
绝对的
Yeah, definitely.
伙计们 来点气泡酒吧
Guys, how about some bubbly?
一 二 三
One, two, three!
你试过吗
Have you ever tried it yet?
敬我的朋友让皮埃尔
To my friend Jean-Pierre!
等等 我有话想说
Wait. I want to say something.
我这辈子大部分时间都只有一个朋友
I have lived much of my life with one friend,
一个兄弟
with my one brother.
我从不知道那是什么感觉
And I never knew what it was like to…
人生中有人 愿为我这样的人拼尽全力
have people in your life that would fight for someone like me.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你个德国大傻瓜
You big German lug.
-我们爱你 -谢谢
– We love you! – Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
即便是经历了我们经历的一切
Even after everything we’ve been through…
我们中有任何人想要回到曾经的那个世界吗
would any of us go back to the world we’re used to?
哪怕那个世界里有米尔顿·布兰特
Even if that world included Milton Brandt.
博迪
Bodhi.
她又来了
She’s back?
她不在这里 但她在你脑袋里
She’s not here, but she’s in your head?
我不懂 我们没见过 但我看得到你
I’m confused. We’ve never met, but I can see you.
我也是
Me too.
有些事我可以解释 有些事我不能
There are things I can explain and things I cannot.
但我开始之前 你们必须接受母亲的邀请
But before I begin, you must accept the Mother’s invitation.
母亲是谁
Who is the Mother?
我
I am.
欢迎
Welcome.
这里是拉库纳
This is the Lacuna.
你们有问题
You have questions.
其实 是的 首先 “拉库纳”是什么
Actually, yes. Um, to begin with, “Lacuna”?
教堂 大学 纪律 还是什么
A temple, a college, a discipline, or what precisely?
家园
A home.
拉库纳存在于属于他们的和属于我们的之间
The Lacuna exists between that which is theirs or ours,
住在这里的通感人
and the sensates who live here
管理着一些独特的知识 世代相传
curate a unique corpus of knowledge passed down centuries.
我们在世 又出世
We are in the world, but not of the world.
你派她来跟踪我们
You seem pretty of this world
刺杀布兰特时 不是挺在世的
when you sent her to follow us and kill Brandt.
有一天 我相信 博迪会坐在这里
One day, I believe, Bodhi will sit here.
成为未来拉库纳的母亲
Mother of a future Lacuna.
她要保持一定独♥立♥的头脑
It is both a worry and a source of hope
这既是担忧 也是希望
that she retains a certain independence of mind.
布兰特必须被灭掉
Brandt must be destroyed.
你认为布兰特在跟智人合作
You think Brandt is working with sapiens.
但我们拉库纳知道他的真正目的
But we here in the Lacuna know his true goal.
你是指驭人刺杀项目吗
You mean the drone assassin program.
不 布兰特在操纵生物保护组织
No. Brandt is manipulating BPO.
为了什么
For what?
我是三位一体的母亲
I am a trinity of mothers.
我很久以前生下了一个女孩 她后来也做了母亲
I gave birth long ago to a girl who lived to be a mother herself.
我是拉库纳的母亲
I am the Mother of the Lacuna.
我还是我自己族群的母亲
And I am the mother of my own cluster.
我们八人只有一人还在
Only one of my eight remains.
他有很多名字
He has many names,
但他最初叫米尔顿·布兰特
but his original one is Milton Brandt.
你是低语者的母亲
You’re Whisper’s mother?
我当时与现在不是一个人
I was not then who I am now.
哪个母亲不会因为
What mother could be unchanged
她七个孩子被第八个杀死
by the murder of her seven children
而改变
by the eighth?
我感觉到了每一个
I felt each one…
他们的痛苦
their anguish…
他们的惊恐
their terror…
他们的死亡
Their deaths.
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
但失败了
Failed.
那简直难以承受
It was unbearable.
我逃离了我的生活
I fled from my life…
逃离了我自己
from myself…
和这个世界
from the world…
直到来到这里
until I came here.
拉库纳似乎很强大
The Lacuna strikes me as very powerful.
为什么等到现在才出手阻止他
Why wait until now to try to stop him?
族群谋杀是有高昂代价的
Clustercide wreaks a terrible price.
我儿子经历了他族群的谋杀
My son experienced his cluster’s deaths
既作为杀人者 也作为被杀者
both as murderer and murdered.
对死亡的恐惧扭曲了他的灵魂
A dread of dying has poisoned his soul.
但这跟驭人项目有什么关系
But what does that have to do with the drone program?
僵尸
The zombies.
如果低语者可以带着完整意识寄居其中
If Whispers could inhabit them with his consciousness intact…
而且他有足够多的僵尸
And if he had enough of them…
他就可以永生了
Then he could live forever.
拉库纳非常珍视其中立性 但博迪认为
The Lacuna prizes its neutrality, but Bodhi argued…
面对如此邪恶 中立等同于共犯
That neutrality, in the face of such evil, is complicity.
她的观点说服了我们
Her view prevailed.
拉库纳便决定插手干涉
And the Lacuna resolved to intervene.
你可以帮我们找到低语者吗
Can you help us find Whispers?
母亲和孩子总有联♥系♥
Mothers and children retain a connection.
有一条剪不断的脐带
There is an umbilical cord that remains uncut…
直至死亡
until death.
我依然觉得惊讶 你居然愿帮助我们
I’m still surprised you agreed to help us.
到了现在 白小姐
At this point, Ms. Bak,
你别想轻易甩掉我了
you’ll have a hard time getting rid of me.
别告诉我你还会说意大利语
Don’t tell me you speak Italian as well.
是啊
Ma certo.
又是爱之语吗
Another language of love?
对于巴格 爱是没有国籍的
For the Bug, love has no nationality.
你能相信吗 昨天我还觉得我人生最糟的事
Can you believe yesterday I thought the worst thing in my life
是被贪污案传召
was being subpoenaed for a corruption trial,
今天我就要去那不勒斯 阻止一个邪恶组织
and today I am heading to Naples to stop a nefarious organization
利用一个不为人知的人种
from using a secret human species,
我妻子还是这种人 来做自杀性刺客
which my wife is a member of, as suicide assassins.
你说什么 拉詹
What was that, Rajan?
我说 事情变化好快
I said… things change so fast.
是啊
Yeah. So fast!
就像在云端开车 是吧
Like driving on clouds, yeah?
是啊 就像在云端开车
Yeah, like driving on clouds.
你听得到她的音乐吗
You can hear her music?
如果我想的话
If I want to.
超爱这首歌♥
Love that song.
调大点声
Turn it up.
什么
What?
什么
What?
不
No.
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 真不敢相信你来了
Oh, my God! I can’t believe you’re here
而且还不是一堆小碎块的
and not in lots of little pieces.
沃夫 我这次真的好担心
Wolfie, I was worried this time.
-我也很高兴见到你 -嗯
– Glad to see you too, brother. – Yeah.
好兄弟 菲利克斯