但如果我那样死去 会充满悔恨
But if I died there, I’d die soused in regret.
如果我这样死去
If I die here–
够了
That’s it.
快把这套死不死的胡扯都忘掉
Let’s nip in the bud all this nonsense about dying.
-柯斯蒂阿姨 -斯特拉姆斯太太
– Aunt Kirsty? – Mrs. Stromness?
你怎么来的
How did you get here?
做出租车 你个笨蛋
By taxi, you great numpty.
什么 但你不该来的
What? But… you shouldn’t be here!
这里不安全
It’s not safe.
现在安全多了
Well, it’s a great deal safer now
因为我把子弹丢出了窗外
since I chucked the bullets out the window.
你做了什么啊
What have you done?
听着
Look…
我向安格斯保证过会留心你
I promised Angus I’d mind you.
服用一粒阻断剂
So take a blocker.
即便我们被捕 也能获得一段喘息的时间
If we’re arrested, it will buy you a period of grace.
你知道
You– You knew?
关于超感人
About Homo sensorium?
我跟安格斯结婚了40年
I was Angus’ wife for 40 years.
像我爱安格斯那样爱一个人
You can’t love someone like I loved Angus
是不可能不知道这种事的
and not know a thing like that.
吃药吧
Take your medicine.
别担心我 我不会有事的
Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.
-上 -安全
– Go! Go! – Clear!
别动
Freeze!
-怎么了 -霍伊活下来了吗
– What happened? – Did Hoy survive?
我不知道
I don’t know.
连接断了
The connection was broken.
他不在了
Now he’s gone.
你该说不给糖就捣蛋的
You’re supposed to say trick or treat.
0808族群 代号♥FH
Cluster zero eight zero eight. Code FH.
F是凶猛 H是敌意
F for feral, H for hostile.
CH代表主席
And CH is for Chairman.
还有怂蛋
And also chickenshit.
我不怕你 就像医生不怕疾病
I’m no more afraid of you than a doctor fears illness.
那就摘掉面具
Then take off your mask.
匿名性是这场战争不幸的必需性
Anonymity is a regrettable necessity of this war.
但等它最终结束
But when at last it is over,
我想我的努力可能还是得不到认可
I imagine my efforts may well remain uncredited,
本来也该如此
which is as it should be.
我的工作本身就是奖励
My work is its own reward.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我会确保你得到一切你应得的
I’m going to make sure you get everything you are due.
数千年来 我们这种人一直压制着你们这种人
For millennia, my kind have subjugated yours.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
确定性
Certainty.
只有一个声音告诉我该怎么做
There is only one voice telling me what to do.
你呢
You?
你拿着枪
You grabbed a gun
本可以有机会毁掉我的一切努力
and you had the opportunity to destroy all my efforts,
但你失败了
but you failed.
你们这种人有太多相左的想法
Your kind suffer from too many conflicting thoughts,
脑袋里有太多吵闹的声音
too many clamoring voices inside your skulls.
幸好 我有一个简单的办法能让他们都闭嘴
Fortunately, I know a single, simple cure to shut them all up.
来啊
Come on.
扣扳机啊
Pull that fucking trigger.
你个怂蛋 来啊 让我看看你多确定
You chicken-fucking shit! Come on! Show me your certainty!
你个没屌♥的混♥蛋♥ 动手啊
You cockless fuck, do it!
你明天一早就走
You will leave us in the morning.
我会等待你早日归来 你绝对会的
I await your swift and certain return.
我也是
You and me both.
沟通很重要
Communication is crucial.
在《死于黎明的恶魔》里
In The Devil Died at Dawn,
有一场在俱乐部里的人♥质♥交换
there was a hostage exchange at a club.
-那是斗牛场 -是吗
– It was a bullfighting stadium. – Was it?
是啊 斗牛还向你冲来
Oh, yeah, and the bull gored you–
伙计们
Guys?
抱歉
Sorry.
阻断剂现在应该失效了
The blocker should have metabolized by now.
沃夫冈
Wolfgang!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你好 帅哥
Hello, sexy.
不
No!
我就说我们的命运是相连的
I told you our fates were connected.
她怎么在
What is she doing here?
你的族群想确保你没有受损伤
Your cluster wanted to make sure you were undamaged
我们也一样
and we want the same thing.
法基尼小姐是唯一跟你
Ms. Facchini is the only sensate
和米尔顿都有连接的通感人
connected to both you and Milton.
我真走运
Lucky me.
准备回家了吗 米尔顿
Ready to come home, Milton?
为了执行交换
In order to execute the exchange,
我们中有一人得接触莱拉
one of us is going to have to make contact with Lila.
鉴于我已经跟低语者有连接了
Since I’m already connected to Whispers,
所以这也该让我去
it just makes sense that it would be me.
生物保护组织会在交换后马上封锁那一区域
BPO will lock the area down straight after the exchange.
我们一直在监控本地警方
We’ve been monitoring local police
生物保护组织没有过多跟他们通气
and BPO isn’t involving them
只有基本恐怖活动预警
beyond the standard terror alerts.
我们认为我们可以利用这点
We think we can use that to our advantage.
还有谁比生物保护组织更像恐怖组织
Who looks more like a terrorist organization than BPO?
警官
Officers!
警官
Officers!
-拜托 -什么事 先生
– Please. – Yes, sir?
遵纪守法的勇敢厨师一个
Brave chiefs of the law.
请说 先生
I’m listening, sir.
我身后就有个威胁
There is a threat right behind me.
什么
Excuse me?
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
– Terrorists. – Terrorists?
他们要袭击了 保护人♥民♥啊
They are going to attack! Protect the people!
-别开玩笑 -保护人♥民♥啊
– Don’t joke. – Protect the people!
-我们走 -小心哦
– Let’s go! – Watch out!
小心
Watch out!
小心 小心
Watch out! Watch out!
下车
Get out of the car!
下车
Get out of the car!
手举起来
Hands up!
由于之前的公♥寓♥撤离
In view of our apartment evacuation,
我们把后勤支持搬到了移♥动♥响应车上
we’ve relocated logistic support to a mobile response vehicle.
太阳外卖♥♥
真不敢相信我参与了一场行动策划
I can’t believe I’m actually in one of those planning scenes.
-巴格 -抱歉
– Bug. – Sorry.
我荣幸地汇报巴格车
It’s my pleasure to report the Bugmobile is
几乎可以用了
nearly operational.
我们说我们现在就要用了
We told you we needed it now.
我说的”几乎”吗
Did I say “nearly”?
我是说 绝对完全可以了
I meant totally, absolutely ready to roll. I mean…
就这样
Yeah, that’s it.
巴格
Bug!
该死
Shit!
妈的[法语]
I mean, merde!
等我们定好了时间和地点
So once we’ve set the time and place,
就需要尽量多的人去盯着桑舍尔
we need as many eyes on Sans Jour as possible.
金属探测器会有帮助
The metal detectors will help,
但我们还是要认定他们不会按规矩来
but we should assume they won’t play by the rules.
生物保护组织知道交换点后
BPO will send every cop or agent
会派出他们手下的所有警♥察♥或特工
they have as soon as they have the exchange point.
你好
Hello.
请我喝杯酒吧
Buy me a drink?
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
同性恋吗