Not now.
我们知道他们想要回低语者
We knew they wanted Whispers back,
但昨晚的事证明了他们多需要他
but last night proved just how badly they need him.
如果要我猜 我觉得僵尸程序…
If I were to guess, I’d say the zombie program–
只有一个驾驭者
Has just one pilot.
低语者
Whispers.
但据我们所知 还有事不对劲
But from what we know, something does not add up.
如果我是坏蛋主席 提供受雇刺客服务
If I were an evil chairman offering an assassin-for-hire program,
那我会想要不止一个驾驭者
I’d want more than one pilot.
你会想要很多
You’d want a bunch of them.
而且你会想要不止一个神经界面
And you’d want more than one neural interface thingy.
你会想要够多个 这样失去一个也无所谓
You’d want enough so that losing one wouldn’t matter.
没错
Exactly.
丹妮
Dani.
放在那里就好 谢谢
You can leave it there, thank you.
得有人来签字
Someone has to sign for it.
巴格
Bug?
天使们
Angels!
我们见到你好高兴
Are we happy to see you!
天呐
Oh, my!
-你们变多了 -是啊
– You’ve multiplied. – Yeah.
这就是你的声音吗
Are these all the voices?
对
Yeah.
你们好啊 “生而自♥由♥”
What’s up, Born Free?
你认识利托
And you know Lito.
我们在卡斯楚见过
We met in the Castro.
你还记得
You remembered.
我们都担心死你了
We were worried sick about you.
抱歉
Sorry.
曼谷的一场台风耽搁了我
Typhoon over Bangkok held me up.
你从旧金山飞来巴黎还途径曼谷吗
You flew to Paris from San Francisco via Thailand?
你们警告了我 我就很小心
You warned me, so I was vigilant.
饶了远路
Took the long way around.
然后我还要去找些设备
Then I had to chase down some
为此跟虚拟夫人进行了一场约会
equipment via a rendez-vous avec Madame Virtuelle.
你还说法语
You speak French as well?
上次爱之语还是西班牙语呢
Last time, the language of love was Spanish.
善呢
Where’s Sun?
首尔有一则报道
There’s a report from Seoul.
就当人们以为白氏投资的事
Just when the Bak Investments story
白氏投资丑闻
已经不可能更往好莱坞大♥片♥的方向发展了
could not get anymore like a Hollywood movie,
朴泰部长却因妨碍司法公正而被捕
Minister Tae Park has been arrested for obstruction of justice.
朴泰因与白宗基的联♥系♥而被调查
Tae was under investigation for his ties to Joong-Ki Bak…
我恨那家伙
I hate that guy.
但我挺庆幸你没拿那根钢筋戳了他
But I’m kind of glad you didn’t stick that rebar through him.
以及三周前
…and the shooting of police
白氏盛会枪击
在白氏盛会上枪击文警探
detective Mun during the Bak Gala three weeks ago.
据说文警探的
Detective Mun is said to
伤将会完全痊愈
be making a full recovery from his injury.
很多媒体都将白氏投资丑闻成为
Many in the media are calling the Bak Investments scandal
时代大新闻
the story of the decade.
你可以打给他
You could call him.
巴格带来了一大盒的新一次性手♥机♥
Bug brought a whole box of fresh burners.
该死
Shit.
你好 警探
Hello, Detective.
记得我吗
Remember me?
好像吧
Yeah, I think so.
你很像一个好几次把我揍扁的女人
You look a lot like this woman who kicked my ass a couple times.
我想争取她信任时
I was trying to get her to trust me
却为了逮捕她的混♥蛋♥弟弟而被枪击了
when I got shot arresting her scumbag brother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得这俩字可能让挨枪子值了
I think those two words might have made getting shot worth it.
你怎么样
How are you?
挺好的
Good.
瞧
See?
已经回来工作了
Already back to work.
你呢
You?
挺好的
Good.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在这儿
I’m here.
你只需要知道这么多
That’s all you need to know.
你不在这儿
You’re not here.
我倒希望你在
I wish you were.
你是说你想我了吗 文警探
Are you saying you miss me, Detective Mun?
事实上 白小姐 我就是这个意思
As a matter of fact, Ms. Bak, that’s exactly what I am saying.
再说一遍
Say it again.
说什么
Say what?
说出来
Say it.
我好想你 这辈子从来没这么想过谁
I miss you like I’ve never missed anyone in my life.
该你了
Now you.
我想你
I miss you.
再说一次
One more time.
-我得挂了 -白小姐
– I have to go. – Ms. Bak. Ms. Bak?
我得挂了
I can’t.
我盯屏幕盯了好久
I’ve been staring at this
连我的眼镜都酸了
screen so long even my glasses are sore.
可不是呢
Tell me about it.
-我们接近了 -是吗
– Well, we’re getting close. – We are?
拉乌尔死在了小屋后
After Raoul died in the cabin,
安吉莉卡和低语者开♥发♥了追踪器
Angelica and Whispers developed the Traceworks
现在变成了驭人项目
into what is now the drone program.
而在这段时期内 他们一起去了趟伦敦
Sometime around here, they went to London together
而克鲁姆也在此时提早结束了苏黎世的假期
just as Croome cut short his holiday in Zurich.
我猜 就在这时 低语者展示了
Now I’m guessing this was when Whispers demonstrated
驭人科技对于
the viability of drone technology
生物保护组织的人包括主席的可行性
to the people inside BPO, including the Chairman.
但出了什么事 乔纳斯不肯说出来的事
But something happened, something Jonas won’t talk about,
我们知道这事很严重
and we know that it’s serious
因为伦敦之旅之后
because immediately after that trip,
乔纳斯马上第一次被当作恐♥怖♥分♥子♥通缉
the first terrorist warrants for Jonas were issued.
他怎么做到的
How does he do that?
伙计们 你们见到赫尔南多和丹妮了吗
Guys, have you seen Hernando and Dani?
他们跟阿曼妮塔去买♥♥羊角面包了
They went with Amanita for croissants.
羊角面包
Croissants?
不 我需要蛋白质
No. I need protein.
这里不能吃糖 淀粉 还有碳水化合物 拜托
No sugar, no starch. No more carbs in the house, please.
这里不能有碳水化合物 否则会都被我吃掉
No more carbs in the house! I’ll eat them all!
天呐
Oh, my God.
威尔 我很冷静 绝对没慌神
Will, I am staying calm. I am definitely not panicking,
但我刚收到了一封很让人担心的电邮
but I have just received a very, very worrying e-mail.
拉詹
Rajan!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
天呐
Oh, my God.
拉詹 你怎么来了
Rajan! What are you doing here?
亲爱的 我一直没你消息
My love! I had not heard from you.
你怎么不告诉我你要来
Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?
我发了电邮
I sent an e-mail.
我担心嘛
I was worried!
有个什么医疗组织的人来找你
These people came asking for you from some medical organization.
什么组织
What organization?
名字…我就记得三个字母 BP
But the name, I just remember three letters. BP–
该死
Oh, shit!
大家动起来
Everybody move!
拿上包 快走
Grab your bag. Come on. Quick.
快走
Come on.
快走
Come on!
你该做出艰难决定了 乔纳斯
Time for one of those hard decisions, Jonas.
上上上
Go! Go! Go! Go!
卡拉
Kala.
这些人是谁 你加入了什么疯狂邪教吗