Extraordinary.
一个芝加哥警♥察♥可以理解生活并不总允许我们
A Chicago cop can understand that life doesn’t always allow us
成为最好的自己
to be the best version of ourselves.
尤其是当迫于情势
Particularly when circumstances demand
我们不得不欺骗背叛朋友
we lie and betray our friends…
或是把一位盟友铐在暖气上
or compels us to handcuff an ally to a radiator.
尼茨
Neets?
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有时候这一切太难承受
Sometimes all this… it’s hard.
我们在巴黎哦 诺米
I mean, we’re in Paris, Nom.
那是埃菲尔铁塔
That’s the Eiffel Tower.
我上大学时
When I was in college,
我满脑子都想着来这座城市
all I thought about was coming to this city.
我想住在一间阁楼公♥寓♥里
I was gonna live in an attic apartment
去莎士比亚公♥司♥干活儿并写自己的小说
and work at Shakespeare and Co. while I wrote my novel.
我还幻想着爱上一个
I had fantasies about falling in love
悲惨冷漠的法国姑娘
with a tragically detached French girl
而当我在埃菲尔铁塔塔顶
that I would finally break through to
在一群游客面前亲吻她时
when I kissed her in front of the tourists up there…
便终于打破了她的心墙
at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
这你从未跟我说过
You never told me any of that.
你有你的过去 我也有我的
You had your past lives. I had mine too.
想着这座城市让我挨过了一些很艰苦的时光
I got through some very tough times thinking about this city.
现在我真的来了
And now that I’m actually here
还是跟我爱的女人在一起
with the woman I love…
埃菲尔铁塔就在那里 我们却不能去玩
And the Eiffel Tower is right there, but we can’t enjoy it
因为随时都有糟糕的事可能发生
because at any moment something terrible could happen.
听我说 阿曼妮塔·柯普兰
Listen to me, Amanita Caplan.
我给你戴上这枚戒指时 我向你许下了承诺
When I put this ring on your finger, I made you a promise,
我会信守我的承诺
and I am going to keep that promise.
我会跟你结婚的
I’m going to marry you.
我不能相信一个那不能实现的未来
I can’t believe in a future where that doesn’t happen,
因为一个我们不能去埃菲尔铁塔上玩
because a future where we can’t enjoy the Eiffel Tower
在游客面前接吻的未来 根本不是未来
and kiss in front of the tourists… is no future at all.
那个未来虽然现在看来希望渺茫
And as impossible as that future might seem right now,
我会提醒你 你也会提醒我
I will remind you, as you reminded me,
不可能与现实 只相隔一吻
impossibility is still just a kiss away from reality.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
又来
Again?
演员啊
Actors.
我是想说明
Look, what I’m trying to explain is that…
这是他过程重要的一部分
this is an important part of his process.
他会到的
Oh, he will be there.
你有信♥号♥♥吗
You have a signal?
丹妮 他怎么说
Dani, what did he say? What did he say?
什么 我被解雇了吗
What? Am I fired? Am I fired? Fired?
这样好些了吗
Is that better?
嗯 我看得到你
Yes. I can see you.
我也看得到你
I can see you too.
哪怕是渣画质你都那么美
Even pixilated, you are beautiful.
我们都好担心
We’ve all been so worried.
你是该担心 我在开你的拽车云顿呢
You should be worried. I am driving the Van Damn.
-那场集♥会♥很成功 -对
– The rally worked. – Yes.
民调数字在上升 但人♥民♥需要见到你
The poll numbers are rising, but the people need to see you.
曼迪巴在发问
Mandiba is asking,
“这个冠军是谁 他为什么躲着”
“Who is this champion? Why is he hiding?”
我保证 我会尽快把一切都解释清楚
Look, I promise. I will explain everything soon.
这是个问题 是个大问题
This is a problem, okay? This is a huge problem.
生物保护组织联♥系♥了我的家人
BPO contacted my family.
我父亲给我发了封很神秘
My father left a very cryptic,
很糊涂的电邮 就好像一切都好
confusing e-mail as if everything was all right,
而在这样的情况下 我父亲绝不会这么做
which my father would never, given these circumstances.
我们知道这是可能发生的
We knew this could happen.
诺米可以查查看是否真的很严重
Nomi can check if it’s serious.
诺米什么都不做
Nomi’s not doing anything
等诺米先喝杯咖啡再说
until Nomi has a fucking cup of coffee.
不不不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
真不敢相信我们遇到了这样的事
I can’t believe this is happening to us.
为什么是我啊 怎么回事啊
Why me? What’s going on?
你该去打理一场大选举的
You’re supposed to be running a huge election!
而你该去结婚的
You’re supposed to get married.
我获得了人生最大的突破
I have the biggest break of my life,
但我们却困在了这里
but we’re trapped here!
困住了 我们困在这里了
Trapped! We’re trapped here!
-困住了 -都别动
– Trapped! – Everybody freeze!
好吧 我们都得深吸口气
Okay, we all need to take a deep breath.
好了
Okay.
我知道我们都想
I know we’re all trying
努力抓住那些对我们很重要的事 但是
to hold onto things that matter to us, but…
沃夫冈需要我们
Wolfgang needs us.
这是战争
And this is war.
住手
Stop it!
你爱你妈妈吗
You love your mother?
你爱她胜过爱你父亲吗
You love her more than your father?
你想知道你妈妈是什么人吗 小妈宝
You want to know who your mama is, huh? Mama’s boy?
住手
Stop it!
如果你知道我们的小秘密
When you know our little secret…
为什么 沃夫冈
Why Wolfgang?
为什么
Why?
你知道我们的小秘密
You know our little secret…
你一直都知道
You always knew.
但你还是什么都没做
But still, you did nothing.
我父亲 是个禽兽
My father… was a monster.
你也是
And so are you.
这个贱屄♥♥ 她可不止是你妈妈
This cunt. She’s more than your mother.

She…
她是你姐姐
She’s your sister!
他娶了我妈妈
He married my mother.
她以为他会保护我们
She thought he was going to protect us.
有一天 他到我房♥间来
One day, he came into my room…
我想逃跑
I tried to run away.
他找到了我
He found me.
他总能找到我
He always found me.
我们得走了
We have to go.
他会找到我们的
He’ll find us.
我会解决的
I’m going to fix it.
我会带你走的
I’ll get you out of here.
一个孩子怎么会这么勇敢
How can a child be this brave?
沃夫冈 不值
Wolfgang, it’s not worth it.
我不值得的
I’m not worth it.
你值得
Yes, you are.
你是我妈妈
You are my mom.
别开枪 我们要他活着
Don’t shoot! We need him alive!
上 上
Move, move.
你这是干什么 博格丹诺先生
What is the point of this, Mr. Bogdanow?
我们已经跟你的族群安排好了交换
We have arranged an exchange with your cluster.
从这里无处可去 只能回家
There’s nowhere to go from here except home.
我没有家
I have no home.

No!
你不能这么做
You can’t do this.
一颗子弹一了百了
One bullet ends all this shit.
我和低语者
Me and Whispers.
还有我
And me.

No!

No!
你不能放弃
You can’t give up.
你不能
Not you.
现在不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!